Women and violence

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
That’s a topic that quite interests me now, after I read some threads about hybristophilia and seen few ”dark romance” tiktoks. I’m really tempted to test the theory somehow by paying some hobo to pretend to attack my gf outside, and then I would fake punch him a few times like in wwe and see her reaction and behaviour afterwards.

If it happened for real, it would obviously turn on any girl more, than if you would try to soy reason with the attacker. But I can also imagine a group of girls hating on some average looking masc guy after he would push a prettyboy somewhere. So what’s the most accurate correlation between female attraction and violence/agressive behaviour?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, wsada, Earth Dollar and 3 others
Must be narcy htn to slay, over for NTcels

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
But I can also imagine a group of girls hating on some average looking masc guy after he would push a prettyboy somewhere.
It’s cope, it’s all about looks.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Luffymaxxing
It’s cope, it’s all about looks.
So you’re telling me if a girl saw you get robbed or beat up her brain chemistry wouldn’t change a bit

So you’re telling me if a girl saw you get robbed or beat up her brain chemistry wouldn’t change a bit
No, do you really think girls prefer a 5’0 mma subhuman manlet over a 6’4 chad just because the manlet could kick the chads ass?

No, do you really think girls prefer a 5’0 mma subhuman manlet over a 6’4 chad just because the manlet could kick the chads ass?
just bring out completely unrealistic scenario theory, yes the girls in this scenario would stay loyal to the chad, but everyone around him would be joking that he lost to someone like the manlet. On my mind I had something like: if a 5’9 HTN would lose in a fight to a 6’1 LTN, would the women lose attraction to the htn and gain more for the ltn

Last edited:
who's in your avi

5'0 mmanlet can never beat a 6'4 chad. Are you high?