Unbearable nerve damage from implants @realsurgerymax

C

chip

Iron
@RealSurgerymax

Since the implants you designed were placed over a year ago, I have had life-altering nerve issues. I have spoken to three neurologists who say this is permanent.

There isn’t a single spot in my supraorbital or infraorbital regions on both sides that feels normal. Every spot is either numb or extremely hypersensitive, to the point where I cannot touch my face or live life in any sort of comfort. There is a feeling like bugs crawling all over my face 24/7. Gabapentin is not helping.

I don’t want to kill myself but I am on the edge and might have to. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Removal did nothing to help. Why did you not warn me of this? Why why why. I’m fucking hopeless man.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 케이제이, PickleTheSlayer, horizontallytall and 35 others
Is this tales or?

• +1
Reactions: kebab and goatedjordan23
get ll
the attention from stacys will make the pain go away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, PickleTheSlayer, northern mogger and 3 others
@RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
@RealSurgerymax

Since the implants you designed were placed over a year ago, I have had life-altering nerve issues. I have spoken to three neurologists who say this is permanent.

There isn’t a single spot in my supraorbital or infraorbital regions on both sides that feels normal. Every spot is either numb or extremely hypersensitive, to the point where I cannot touch my face or live life in any sort of comfort. There is a feeling like bugs crawling all over my face 24/7. Gabapentin is not helping.

I don’t want to kill myself but I am on the edge and might have to. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Removal did nothing to help. Why did you not warn me of this? Why why why. I’m fucking hopeless man.
Damn @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and try2beme
are you stupid nigga? any implants will fuck your face up after and you will never feel the same after implants are stupud,any1 who needs implants it was over anyways tho

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
First of all... that is truly awful and it sucks you have to deal with that. Second.. I know exactly how you feel and just how awful nerve damage is because I also have it in my face. It definitely feels like bugs crawling all over or just completely numb while at the same time it still has a weird feeling. In my experience it felt like being stabbed by needles repeatedly. It takes a long time to heal and that is if you are lucky. It happened 2 years ago for me and it has improved a lot. Thank God! But I can still feel some numbness and some of that feeling whenever I sleep on the left side or just have any pressure there. Nerve damage is the worst. Some people do not heal at all. It is by the way not the fault of the implants but rather the fault of the surgeon who caused you this nerve damage. There is always a risk with surgery and nerve damage is one of those. Stay strong buddy.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy, TechnoBoss, PickleTheSlayer and 21 others
are you stupid nigga? any implants will fuck your face up after and you will never feel the same after implants are stupud,any1 who needs implants it was over anyways tho
the fuck you talking about, thats not normal

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and murdah
First of all... that is truly awful and it sucks you have to deal with that. Second.. I know exactly how you feel and just how awful nerve damage is because I also have it in my face. It definitely feels like bugs crawling all over or just completely numb while at the same time it still has a weird feeling. In my experience it felt like being stabbed by needles repeatedly. It takes a long time to heal and that is if you are lucky. It happened 2 years ago for me and it has improved a lot. Thank God! But I can still feel some numbness and some of that feeling whenever I sleep on the left side or just have any pressure there. Nerve damage is the worst. Some people do not heal at all. It is by the way not the fault of the implants but rather the fault of the surgeon who caused you this nerve damage. There is always a risk with surgery and nerve damage is one of those. Stay strong buddy.
so it’s not rsm’s fault?

so it’s not rsm’s fault?
Definitely not his fault. Nerve damage is something that can occur either during blunt trauma or when the nerves are severed. That can happen with incisions. Implants weren’t responsible for it but the incisions that were needed to cut the guy open were responsible.

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser, RAMU KAKA, kebab and 4 others
And mfs want to get OBO from him in the slums of cambodia. Over
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, soover4me, Shrekguy3838 and 17 others
Surgerycels jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, kebab, Big White Cuck and 2 others
Never cheap out on facial surgeries

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, RAMU KAKA, Ricky212 and 8 others
The dark side of surgerymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, PROMETHEUS, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
from subhuman looks to subhuman quality of life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cryoto, shalomnigga, lowiqNormie and 8 others
anyone have positive experience from RSM?

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
It's over for my implant plans

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, eyebagcel, randomop and 3 others
Who was the surgeon?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and murdah
@RealSurgerymax

check dms bro

Definitely not his fault. Nerve damage is something that can occur either during blunt trauma or when the nerves are severed. That can happen with incisions. Implants weren’t responsible for it but the incisions that were needed to cut the guy open were responsible.
Lets say I were to faggotmaxx by removing a bit of bone on the orbital rims particularly the lateral orbital rims (bonesmashed wrong). Would I kill my nerves there or cause catastrophic damage?

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003
Lets say I were to faggotmaxx by removing a bit of bone on the orbital rims particularly the lateral orbital rims (bonesmashed wrong). Would I kill my nerves there or cause catastrophic damage?
depends on the surgeon and how you are going to do it, and if you are going to damage the nerves in the incision process

depends on the surgeon and how you are going to do it, and if you are going to damage the nerves in the incision process
is it just painful or do you look autistic with it like stephen hawking and have weird facial muscle movement

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
is it just painful or do you look autistic with it like stephen hawking and have weird facial muscle movement
uncomfortable feeling and can look uncanny, definitely not something you want to have

Fake. Omega larp

• +1
Reactions: tom69
brutal mate, i hope you are able to recover.

• +1
Reactions: tom69, chip and murdah
Elaborate larp to destroy @RealSurgerymax reputation

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Lookologist003
uncomfortable feeling and can look uncanny, definitely not something you want to have
does it look just uncanny because of muscle movement being weird or is it weird not in motion too

That's actually where I got my nerve damage lmao, be careful man.

That's actually where I got my nerve damage lmao, be careful man.
Why did you remove bone on orbital for an implant?!
is it a dumb idea? Are you deformed now or is it just painful?

Why did you remove bone on orbital for an implant?!
is it a dumb idea? Are you deformed now or is it just painful?
It wasn't surgery related, I got suckerpunched lmfao.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and RAITEIII
I was assured by RSM and Pagnoni that the nerve damage would be temporary and that implants were safe on the nerves. I asked so many times. I read testimonies of implants without nerve damage.

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and Deleted member 30679
I was assured by RSM and Pagnoni that the nerve damage would be temporary and that implants were safe on the nerves. I asked so many times. I read testimonies of implants without nerve damage.
Surgery comes with the risk boyo
You just got unlucky
The nerve damage will probably subside

None of my major nerves got severed. The stretching from the implants is what caused this.

• Woah
Reactions: Corleone
You can’t cheat out on genetics
People like @Amnesia just got lucky to not look botched or have complications, but still surgery/fillers looks extremely uncanny and you can tell something is off immediately

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, RAMU KAKA and Tabula Rasa
I have the same feeling on the left part of my chin after double jaw surgery. It's real bad

You can’t cheat out on genetics
People like @Amnesia just got lucky to not look botched or have complications, but still surgery/fillers looks extremely uncanny and you can tell something is off immediately
what surgeries other than implants would look uncanny?
I have the same feeling on the left part of my chin after double jaw surgery. It's real bad
does it affect the look?

what surgeries other than implants would look uncanny?

does it affect the look?
It's like my lips don't move normally when I speak because the left part of my lower lip and the left part of my gums are numb. Although you can't really see it unless you focus on it, it's still bad for me especially for the money I spent. Moreover speaking isn't effortless because every time I feel like the sensation of scar tissue stretching...it's nerve damage.

I bear it only because I know soon there will be a way to cure it through holographic technology meds. These use quantum technology to restore nerves and everything to the original way they were. But they're still a couple years away

How long ago was it? I had bimax and luckily had no nerve damage other than some teeth numbness that doesn’t bother me. I really hope time heals both of us but it’s looking bleak.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Kinger
How long ago was it? I had bimax and luckily had no nerve damage other than some teeth numbness that doesn’t bother me. I really hope time heals both of us but it’s looking bleak.
I had my bimax in January 2016

• +1
Reactions: try2beme