[UNBIASED] The Average BBC MOGS Average White Male

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
The average BBC in this video looks decent, compare that to the average white pencil necked incel on college campuses. No wonder all white women are dating ethnics and blacks.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Rumpelshitskin and 2 others
Gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and fukmylyf
976.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
they all getting aids

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3043
If you actually think this is unbiased please kys.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2012 and stuckneworleans
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and RichardSpencel
Batman the animated series

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Thats not avg bbc

• +1
These are indeed the average black men under 30 you see walking around

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 3123, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
I'm neither black or white
If you were black I would have respect for you standing by your own people, but why do you have a hard on for another race of men? Seems cucked and gay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Aesthetic, Rumpelshitskin and 2 others
"Oh how much I would love to see that look frozen on you"

• +1
your mother's pussy smells like nigger sweat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: auboutduprecipice, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 685
your mother's pussy smells like nigger sweat

"And when you're an ethnic they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
"And when you're an ethnic they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
that sounds more like what happens when you homoqueers bang each other's asshole at the glory hole.

• +1
If you were black I would have respect for you standing by your own people, but why do you have a hard on for another race of men? Seems cucked and gay.
He’s an ethnic brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Moggy and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 685
below average ethnics have higher SMV on average in Germany than average white guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3043 and 4 others
Shut the fuck up you boring shitskin

• +1
below average ethnics have higher SMV on average in Germany than average white guys

Not even close You filthy cuck.

Blonde chad rules all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Not even close You filthy cuck.

Blonde chad rules all.
It's what I observe on a daily basis. White girls are obsessed with Mediterranean looking guys, especially Turks and Arabs and there's no need to call me a filthy cuck when you're a grown adult and I didn't do anything wrong to you

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggy, Vvvvxxxx, nastynas and 6 others
This is why I support Ethnic Cleansing.

Attachments

• quote-africa-has-no-history-and-did-not-contribute-to-anything-that-mankind-enjoyed-georg-wilh...jpg
    quote-africa-has-no-history-and-did-not-contribute-to-anything-that-mankind-enjoyed-georg-wilh...jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 28
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 685 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It's what I observe on a daily basis. White girls are obsessed with Mediterranean looking guys, especially Turks and Arabs and there's no need to call me a filthy cuck when you're a grown adult and I didn't do anything wrong to you

An 80 year old man from the greatest generation would call you a filthier cuck.

Go read PUA forums.. It's full of ethnics complaining its hard to pull in Germany because the girls go for tall white chads.

Run Tinder experiments. Noridc/North Atlantid Chads win everytime.

You have been brainwashed to be a cuck because your country lost.

fucking cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 685, Adiemus and 3 others

Go read PUA forums.. It's full of ethnics complaining its hard to pull in Germany because the girls go for tall white chads.

fucking cuck.
white yeah but lol if you think blonde is ideal tbh
is that really true? Lol.

and when you mean arabs, surely not the gulf type? Gulf arabs don’t look good imo, almost like dark skin curries but levantines look good

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, hebbewem and Deleted member 3702
I only see (if any at all) bottom of the barrel foids with arabs/turks and those are above average looking arabs/turks, not average or below average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2527
I only see (if any at all) bottom of the barrel foids with arabs/turks and those are above average looking arabs/turks, not average or below average.
what is bottom of the barrel foids? ugly or you just dislike them because they are with ethnics? Lol

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Moggy, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others

This^

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5061
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
white yeah but lol if you think blonde is ideal tbh

is that really true? Lol.

and when you mean arabs, surely not the gulf type? Gulf arabs don’t look good imo, almost like dark skin curries but levantines look good
Nah mate his experience doesnt match with what I see. Its rare to see an ethnic or a group of ethnics walking around in the city with a white foid with them.

Esp. not with rapefugees.

Nah mate his experience doesnt match with what I see. Its rare to see an ethnic or a group of ethnics walking around in the city with a white foid with them.

Esp. not with rapefugees.
some arabs and turks aren’t your typical image of what you are thinking them as

i have heard multiple similar things from germans tbh but idc cos i don’t live there

fucking cuck.
don't insult bewusst, have a minimum of dignity you hedonistic hooker. he only stated something that he believes is a fact.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
don't insult bewusst, have a minimum of dignity you hedonistic hooker. he only stated something that he believes is a fact.
sf cels

idrc because i know for a fact some ethnics have way better smv than they like to think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 3043
its obvious she only approached the most gl ones

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3526
sf cels

idrc because i know for a fact some ethnics have way better smv than they like to think
i don't either but to be so butthurted because hoes go with hoes the minor difference beeing another ethnicity you have to be sick.
who Cares about what modern alienated ppl do ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and turkproducer
i don't either but to be so butthurted because hoes go with hoes the minor difference beeing another ethnicity you have to be sick.
who Cares about what modern alienated ppl do ?
you can not control women in this society

unless all men stand up together but that is not happening. it’s just insecurity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
you can not control women in this society

unless all men stand up together but that is not happening. it’s just insecurity
true. that's why i'm not looking for these kind of people, especially women. since you'll both all lose at the end of thé day. there is no winner in this

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
High IQ thread tbh this is your best thread yet i approve king

true. that's why i'm not looking for these kind of people, especially women. since you'll both all lose at the end of thé day. there is no winner in this
it is a waste of time trying to control or shame women into dating their own race/country

just looksmax

• +1
it is a waste of time trying to control or shame women into dating their own race/country

just looksmax
the only control you can have is when the society itself is a bit traditional ngl. beside this it never began. just try to get halo effect and do your job if you know what you'r looking for.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
some arabs and turks aren’t your typical image of what you are thinking them as

i have heard multiple similar things from germans tbh but idc cos i don’t live there
I mean I guess it depends on which area in the country. There are areas where foreigners almost outnumber natives. In those areas I assume turks/arabs are more ”desirable”, bc. natives are usually cucks. But a white Chadlite/Chad will allways be more desirable.

the other thing is that foids that are obsessive over turks/arabs usually have few masculine traits. Like the way they act, talk etc. (swearing like a dude, aggresive behaviour almost like a dude etc.). Usually foids that grew up in “socially supported” areas, kinda like ”western ghettos”.

Usually those are not the type of foids a white guy would want anyways. Not me anyways. If shes acting masculine, she can gtfo and run to the arab/turk idc.

• +1
I mean I guess it depends on which area in the country. There are areas where foreigners almost outnumber natives. In those areas I assume turks/arabs are more ”desirable”, bc. natives are usually cucks. But a white Chadlite/Chad will allways be more desirable.

the other thing is that foids that are obsessive over turks/arabs usually have few masculine traits. Like the way they act, talk etc. (swearing like a dude, aggresive behaviour almost like a dude etc.). Usually foids that grew up in “socially supported” areas, kinda like ”western ghettos”.

Usually those are not the type of foids a white guy would want anyways. Not me anyways. If shes acting masculine, she can gtfo and run to the arab/turk idc.
idk mate i agree on the masculine bit because i have been told by girls that white boys in UK were scared to touch her that’s why she chose me Lol

but then again i am not shitskin

i don’t agree with the low class bit, i’m not high value and both high class (legit rich) and low class girls liked me

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
sf cels

It’s not even sf-tier

there is no country in the world or in history where men celebrated their women being taken by outsiders.

this is cuck propaganda people like bewusst are falling for.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
It’s not even sf-tier

there is no country in the world or in history where men celebrated their women being taken by outsiders.

this is cuck propaganda people like bewusst are falling for.
idk bro i heard that some ethnics in germany do well not the shitskin types but i guess it doesn’t matter for me because i don’t live there.

it’s not cuck to recognise it, but of course it is cuck to encourage your own women to do that. At the end of the day you can’t really control women in this day and age, they will do what they want and as they wish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Obviously she will only go up to goodlooking guys to kiss her wtf is this OP? Shit thread man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
You're just coping because you're German and still can't get a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 3043