[UNBIASED] The Average BBC MOGS Average White Male

You're just coping because you're German and still can't get a girlfriend
i don't think he wants a gf actually

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
It’s not even sf-tier

there is no country in the world or in history where men celebrated their women being taken by outsiders.

this is cuck propaganda people like bewusst are falling for.
he never said it was a good or a bad thing.
don't over interpret. if he did then you could use this speech. and i even said myself that i don't believe it's true and it's better for everybody to stay within his ethnicity.
and anyway i would have understand you if you were some kind of religouscel and the girls were too.
as for myself i don't care about these bc anyway they are not better than the ethnics and vice-versa. and even if you put this in my own context.
there is just nothing to save.
and you that want to ascend only for ONS, you know it well. this is just irrationnel.
Are you ever gonna stop replying to all my posts
someday definitively. don't get to the Heart again, for this point i'm rather with you but one has to make the good difference

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 3043
According to data avarage black american male is:

shorter 175.5 cm (5 ft 9 in) vs 177.0 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in) (whites)
poorer (median wage)
In worse medical condition

And here goes the data for the dating market.

Black dating attractivnes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
The average BBC T mogs and voice mogs the average white but non of these guys are ugly. They are all above average, at worse they are average. Not a subhuman in sight. U think shes going to go up to any deathnic FaceAndLMS looking mother fucker and ask for kiss or smack

Lol at this whore trying to get validation
Fuck I hate females
And they all kissed on the same spot smh

According to data avarage black american male is:

shorter 175.5 cm (5 ft 9 in) vs 177.0 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in) (whites)
poorer (median wage)
In worse medical condition

And here goes the data for the dating market.

View attachment 313505
nah the thread is cope ngl, white mogs on average.
Lol at this whore trying to get validation
Fuck I hate females
And they all kissed on the same spot smh
Imagine the smell or precisely the aids of all those kiss. they Can easily have aids and Corona
The average BBC T mogs and voice mogs the average white but non of these guys are ugly. They are all above average, at worse they are average. Not a subhuman in sight. U think shes going to go up to any deathnic FaceAndLMS looking mother fucker and ask for kiss or smack
they are all tyronelite ngl

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, stuckneworleans, Patriot and 1 other person
what is bottom of the barrel foids? ugly or you just dislike them because they are with ethnics? Lol
Low class/iq, whory looking (more so than average foid), with tattoos/piercings, the ones where you can tell that they have some mental issues (like daddy issues etc.). I mean think of typical low class + low iq foid whos bf is a thug/drug dealer etc.

I think theres a big difference between bottom of the barrel low class+low iq foids with overdone make up, whory clothes and tats/piercings and an educated becky/stacylite that has college/uni degree, who look “pure” and sorta innocent.

I never saw a classy educated foid with uni degree with an arab/turk masc looking thug. Usually those are low class bar/club surfing foids, usually thick too.
Is there finally a pic of Facelms? I looked up one time, couldnt find anything. But judging by his irl stories he must rly look repulsive af, and he is a nog, right?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and auboutduprecipice
It's what I observe on a daily basis. White girls are obsessed with Mediterranean looking guys, especially Turks and Arabs and there's no need to call me a filthy cuck when you're a grown adult and I didn't do anything wrong to you
This is true, whenever I spoofed to Berlin I would get insane results, this was before the refugee crisis though

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst