Unc just got blackpilled at 40

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, twojei and murdah
Everyone is BP, not everyone wants to say it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hello12344, nigkook, murdah and 1 other person
Stacy isn’t blackpilled she thinks she just has a good personality.

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook, murdah and n9wiff
Not everyone but more people than you’d expect know the truth lmao

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, RecessedChinCel and n9wiff
Not everyone but more people than you’d expect know the truth lmao
“Everyone” is blackpilled in the sense that literally everybody has experience blackpill in one way or another. It’s just that most people are too busy in their lives/don’t even know.

They just sum up their social and romantic failings to things other than looks. And even how they do things to improve their looks is never from a really blackpilled perspective.

Like the amount of fat women I’ve seen getting neck lipo instead of getting lean. Or women getting goofy fillers jfl.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
“Everyone” is blackpilled in the sense that literally everybody has experience blackpill in one way or another. It’s just that most people are too busy in their lives/don’t even know.

They just sum up their social and romantic failings to things other than looks. And even how they do things to improve their looks is never from a really blackpilled perspective.

Like the amount of fat women I’ve seen getting neck lipo instead of getting lean. Or women getting goofy fillers jfl.
Yeah true, I’ve seen normies get the wrong surgeries like a nosejob when they needed a bimax more lmao. Normies are just not as blackpilled us as, thats the advantage we have over them.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
How tf do you finally realized this at 40? What bluepill and redpill does to a mf.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and murdah
How tf do you finally realized this at 40? What bluepill and redpill does to a mf.
Most people will die bluepilled and redpilled lol, good for him for realizing the truth though.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Yeah true, I’ve seen normies get the wrong surgeries like a nosejob when they needed a bimax more lmao. Normies are just not as blackpilled us as, thats the advantage we have over them.
Yep. I remember watching this documentary of this foid who has some rare condition that made her skin really saggy. She was in her 20s but looked 60.

She got super obsessed with her skin, and rightfully so. To the point she got a facelift. And ngl the facelift made her look better.

But I remember noticing that the main thing that was wrong with her looks wasn’t even the saggy skin. She had a legit horrible underbite and needed Lefort. That would pull some of the skin taught and make her look significantly younger.

It’s crazy man like a lot of cosmetic surgeons aren’t even blackpilled on holistic facial harmony and will just focus on one thing. Like a lot of dentists legit know nothing about jaw development etc so they will pull perfectly healthy teeth n shit. It’s brutal.

@murdah she needed facelift AND jaw surgery tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Stupid ass old head jfl

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Everyone is blackpilled jfl, it’s literally just the laws of nature. It’s just some ppl have better genes so they don’t acknowledge it as much.