Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Htobrother, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
@SayHeyHey tag all islamic Brothers
@ToursOverBoyo2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and ToursOverBoyo2020

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Htobrother, Enfant terrible, Albeacho and 8 others
yeah bro islam totally makes more sense than the other countless religions :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Ryan
im catholic why tag me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10913, Ryan and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Ryan
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Want2LookBetterJFL, Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 10913
Islam is so retarded
just a strange version of Christianity

"a prophet" like holy fuck
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Enfant terrible, turkproducer and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Michael Myers and Ryan
You're being sarcastic but it does. ignored
good, keep me ignored. i don't want ur low iq abominable ass sniffing anywhere near my threads

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Albeacho, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
@Ryan I don't
I believe in christian values, classical values
They got nothing to do with Islam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Shrek2OnDvD, Ryan and 1 other person
@ThatDjangoWalk

Subhanallah

@datboijj @ilyess @TRUE_CEL
@kel1382 @MyAssStinksLikeShit
@Gargantuan @GigaChang
@SkinjobCatastrophe @20Nobragger01
@Original @SayHeyHey
@goat2x @TraumatisedOgre
@Xen @BalkanPig @moonblunt
@looksmaxxer234 @Daw
@chaddyboi66 @Proex
@Chintuck22 @LondonVillie
@Blue @kjsbdfiusdf
@Acnno @Effortless @Nabilfekir
@R@m@
@thinwhiteduke @mewcoper
@toth77
@Ryan @Jaimius
@MentalcelTyronelite @disillusioned
@Yellow_fever_cel @Absi
@itisogre @Cardiologyscribe
@Nabilfekir @qwertyqazqwerty
@ChadFucksYourOneitis @Monk
@Enfant terrible @ArvidGustavsson
@Zakamg @GucciBananaBrick
@dnrd @16tyo @Yellow_fever_cel

I know about this.

I wouldn't use it as proof, i believe there are countless more other proofs that are far more strong.

I'm trying to put them on a paper but they are too many and it's getting difficult to order them.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Ryan
How we see

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
islam is incel cope, just join a monastery or something

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Ryan and Deleted member 10913
I know about this.

I wouldn't use it as proof, i believe there are countless more other proofs that are far more strong.

I'm trying to put them on a paper but they are too many and it's getting difficult to order them.
give us your top three

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Albeacho, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
@Ryan I don't
I believe in christian values, classical values
They got nothing to do with Islam
you are christian simply because of what, some conquistadors taking over your country? Lol

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
give us your top three
There is no top three, if you want i can give you three randomly.

1-When the muslims were 3.000 against 9.000-10.000 polytheists in the Battle of the Trench facing extinction and the Prophet (alayhi a salat wa salam) prophesied the conquests of Syria, Persia and Yemen. Syria and Yemen at that time were property of the Sassanid Empire and Bizantine Empire, the muslims just after the death of the beloved (alayhi a salat wa salam) were just a bunch of outnumbered bedouins and somehow they managed to defeat both empires at the same time.

2-This one i learned it the past month (i'm still discovering a lot). He was the first human being in history to have been recorded saying that the human body has exactly 360 joints, even until 1995 scientists thought we had 340 (They didn't know we had 10 in every ear) and no one before or after him gave that precise number.

3-The Romans will defeat the Persians from 3 to 9 years (when the Sassanids were crushing the Byzantines) spread of homosexuality, fornication, music, there will come a time interest will be so widespread that even those who avoid it will be afflicted by it, arab bedouins competing for tall buildings, conquests of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Turkey, etc etc, as i said, they are too many and i'm trying to put them on a paper. Also the tremendous comprehension of historical facts, for example the Qur'an call the ruler of Egypt at the time of prophet Yusuf (alayhi a salam) "King", and the ruler at the time of Musa (alayhi a salam) "Pharaoh" (the Bible calls them both Pharaoh when we know that at the time of Yusuf alayhi a salam there was no such thing, but there is that sudden change of terms in Al Qur'an), also it says that the people of Abraham (alayhi a salam) (mesopotamians or certain group among them) worshipped the Sun, Moon and a Kawkab (space object, which was discovered to be Venus) and those things were discovered a 1000 years after like the Rosetta Stone, etc. The number of scholars of the past which said that the earth is round according to the Qur'an.

Also there are lots of psychological facts, scientific facts like all life comes from water. Etc etc etc, as i said, too many and i like to also put opinions of scholars, historians, experts, scientists, etc, that's why it is difficult to categorize them and put them on a paper

I also like to compare them with other so called prophets, prophecies, etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 10913
What a crane collapsed? Don't accidents happen in your country jfl:lul:
If Islam would be the real deal, such things wouldn't happen, especially in a holy place, during the pilgrimage.

Arent albanians muslims for the same reason:lul::lul:
albanians were christians before not worshipping some tree god like in south america

most countries get conquered and adopt their customs it’s normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and goat2x
albanians were christians before not worshipping some tree god like in south america

most countries get conquered and adopt their customs it’s normal
Yep
So why call him out , ngl its not normal cuck behaviour for sure no hate intended for real

• JFL
Yep
So why call him out , ngl its not normal cuck behaviour for sure no hate intended for real
Its even less bad do adopt christianity from some tree worshipping baboon shit than from christianity to islam

If Islam would be the real deal, such things wouldn't happen, especially in a holy place, during the pilgrimage.
Why wouldn't it? Who made the claim that pılgrımages are imume or something?

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
Yep
i didn’t call him out, it’s just funny how some brazilian trying to act western shitting on islam

idgaf about what religion someone believes in, i’m not religious myself

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and goat2x
i didn’t call him out, it’s just funny how some brazilian trying to act western shitting on islam

idgaf about what religion someone believes in, i’m not religious myself
Will we survive this bobo cope

I nearly lost all my profits:feelswah:

• JFL
Will we survive this bobo cope

I nearly lost all my profits:feelswah:
idk i’m worried fr ngl

these corrections have happened and in the long run the bull run continued but this one was quick in honesty

i feel like if we hold this line we will 100% see a six figure bitcoin this or next year, as in people at this price will accumulate crypto and we will reach a top end of this year or start of next year

idk though, at the end of the day i am a clueless kid speculating like everybody else. if you hold for 4 years i think it’ll be less stressful but everybody is trying to get rich

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Matter of fact if i didn't die a shahid on a just cause (martyr) i would prefer to die while doing Hajj

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
idk i’m worried fr ngl

these corrections have happened and in the long run the bull run continued but this one was quick in honesty

i feel like if we hold this line we will 100% see a six figure bitcoin this or next year, as in people at this price will accumulate crypto and we will reach a top end of this year or start of next year

idk though, at the end of the day i am a clueless kid speculating like everybody else. if you hold for 4 years i think it’ll be less stressful but everybody is trying to get rich
i need greens tomorrow or roping

• +1

“Let them laugh a little: much will they weep: a recompense for the (evil) that they do.” (Surah At-Taubah 9/82)​

coping quran verse

• WTF
Reactions: Ryan
christianity is a strange version of judaism:feelshah:
what do you think what islam is
lol
its like mormonism
some random arab stealing jewish christian tradition for his own religion
:feelskek:

what do you think what islam is
lol
its like mormonism
some random arab stealing jewish christian tradition for his own religion
:feelskek:
Islam is similar to chirstinaty cuz of the same reason why Christianity is similar to judasim(u believe Moses was prophet and old tastement was the word of god we also believe Jesus was God's messager and old and new tastement was the word of God)

Islam is similar to chirstinaty cuz of the same reason why Christianity is similar to judasim(u believe Moses was prophet and old tastement was the word of god we also believe Jesus was God's messager and old and new tastement was the word of God)
the difference is that jesus is jewish and was part of the jewish religion
iam no christian btw
mohammed
used previous religious tradition for his own religion
and placed my himself in the line of jewish prophets
like joseph smith, he also styled himself as a new prophet and of course used previous existing christian tradition for his own religion.

btw why you muslims hate jews so much
all of allah prophets besides the last were jewish

Last edited:
the difference is that jesus is jewish and was part of the jewish religion
The jewish religion is based on the Old Testament, even the Old Testament says that the original Tawrah of Moses (alayhi a salam) was corrupted,

In Jeremiah 8:8 Jeremiah confirms this "'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?

We don't say that the Prophets prayed 5 times a day like muslims do today or that they fasted Ramadan, we know that for example they were permitted to drink a bit of alcohol as long as they didn't intoxicate themselves, and that they prayed and fasted in different ways. And most importantly, they were ordered to believe in One Creator and to spread it.

We just say that they had an original message which was corrupted by time like the own Old Testament say.

Also why Jesus (alayhi a salam) was a jew by religion? What we have today is the translation of the translation of the translation of what Mark, John, Luke and Matthew wrote 60-70 years after Jesus (we don't know who they even are really nor we have chains of narrations), we also know that their works come from an early source named supposedly Q or Kiu or something like that. We muslims just go a bit far and say that Jesus had his own Gospel revealed and that all of those sources and works come from that Gospel, which was corrupted for the sake of human interest (Hellenization of Christianity, appealing to the Romans, etc)

Even the Bible it says in Mark 16:15 that Jesus had a gospel: 'He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."

When muslims started to use this verse they started to change the word Gospel for "Good News".
In other verses if i'm not wrong it says that Jesus carried a physical Gospel to preach in Galilee
iam no christian btw
mohammed
used previous religious tradition for his own religion
and placed my himself in the line of jewish prophets
Not true, Abraham (alayhi a salam) which is one of the most respected prophets of the three monotheist religions and he was not jewish, he was Mesopotamian (Iraqi), Ismael the son of Abraham was an arab, and Isaac was an Israelite.

Even the Bible says that Ishmael (alayhi a salam) was granted by God a good progeny: "And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation."

In another prophecy of the Bible in Isaiah it says that a Prophet will appear from among the people of Kedar (Kedar is a son of Ishmael), on the Mountain of Sela (Google where the mountain of Sela is). He would be "The Servant of God" (Abdullah), "The Chosen One"(Mustafa). I would challenge right here and right now the Pope to tell me who that Arab prophet who arrived in the Mountain of Sela was. This prophecy by the way os very accepted among Jewish scholars that it talks about Muhammad (alayhi a salat wa salam), they just say that he was for the arabs and not for the sons of Israel

This is said several times, that a Prophet from the brothers of the Isrselites who is similar to Moses (alayhi a salam) would appear, and we know that the biography of both is very similar (Both orphans, both tortured and then migrated, both had a revelation, etc etc)
like joseph smith, he also styled himself as a new prophet and of course used previous existing christian tradition for his own religion.
No one knows Joseph Smith anyways, Muhammad (alayhi a salat wa salam) is one of the most if not the most influential person in history according to almost any decent historian. His teachings are way more important and successful, and have affected humanity forever.
btw why you muslims hate jews so much
all of allah prophets besides the last were jewish
No, we don't hate jews.

It depends also on what jews you are talking about, racially speaking half of the jews of Medina became muslims when the Prophet (alayhi a salat wa salam) arrived there, any jew racially can become a muslim. Jews as a race are just like us, they were favoured in the past with many prophets and the story ended nearly when they tried to kill Jesus (alayhi a salat wa salam). But jews as a race are respected.

Religion wise we definetly don't agree with them in several matters and we believe that their faith was corrupted for the sake of supremacism and other matters, but as i said many times, islamically speaking if they lived on a muslim state they must be allowed to have their own homes and rule by their own laws and scirptures in the muslim state. We just know that there was going to be rift between us anyways because it was prophesied

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao and Ryan
What's the point of following a certain religion if you still die and suffer just like all the other ones then?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
The jewish religion is based on the Old Testament, even the Old Testament says that the original Tawrah of Moses (alayhi a salam) was corrupted,

In Jeremiah 8:8 Jeremiah confirms this "'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?

We don't say that the Prophets prayed 5 times a day like muslims do today or that they fasted Ramadan, we know that for example they were permitted to drink a bit of alcohol as long as they didn't intoxicate themselves, and that they prayed and fasted in different ways. And most importantly, they were ordered to believe in One Creator and to spread it.

We just say that they had an original message which was corrupted by time like the own Old Testament say.

Also why Jesus (alayhi a salam) was a jew by religion? What we have today is the translation of the translation of the translation of what Mark, John, Luke and Matthew wrote 60-70 years after Jesus (we don't know who they even are really nor we have chains of narrations), we also know that their works come from an early source named supposedly Q or Kiu or something like that. We muslims just go a bit far and say that Jesus had his own Gospel revealed and that all of those sources and works come from that Gospel, which was corrupted for the sake of human interest (Hellenization of Christianity, appealing to the Romans, etc)

Even the Bible it says in Mark 16:15 that Jesus had a gospel: 'He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."

When muslims started to use this verse they started to change the word Gospel for "Good News".
In other verses if i'm not wrong it says that Jesus carried a physical Gospel to preach in Galilee

Not true, Abraham (alayhi a salam) which is one of the most respected prophets of the three monotheist religions and he was not jewish, he was Mesopotamian (Iraqi), Ismael the son of Abraham was an arab, and Isaac was an Israelite.

Even the Bible says that Ishmael (alayhi a salam) was granted by God a good progeny: "And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation."

In another prophecy of the Bible in Isaiah it says that a Prophet will appear from among the people of Kedar (Kedar is a son of Ishmael), on the Mountain of Sela (Google where the mountain of Sela is). He would be "The Servant of God" (Abdullah), "The Chosen One"(Mustafa). I would challenge right here and right now the Pope to tell me who that Arab prophet who arrived in the Mountain of Sela was. This prophecy by the way os very accepted among Jewish scholars that it talks about Muhammad (alayhi a salat wa salam), they just say that he was for the arabs and not for the sons of Israel

This is said several times, that a Prophet from the brothers of the Isrselites who is similar to Moses (alayhi a salam) would appear, and we know that the biography of both is very similar (Both orphans, both tortured and then migrated, both had a revelation, etc etc)

No one knows Joseph Smith anyways, Muhammad (alayhi a salat wa salam) is one of the most if not the most influential person in history according to almost any decent historian. His teachings are way more important and successful, and have affected humanity forever.

No, we don't hate jews.

It depends also on what jews you are talking about, racially speaking half of the jews of Medina became muslims when the Prophet (alayhi a salat wa salam) arrived there, any jew racially can become a muslim. Jews as a race are just like us, they were favoured in the past with many prophets and the story ended nearly when they tried to kill Jesus (alayhi a salat wa salam). But jews as a race are respected.

Religion wise we definetly don't agree with them in several matters and we believe that their faith was corrupted for the sake of supremacism and other matters, but as i said many times, islamically speaking if they lived on a muslim state they must be allowed to have their own homes and rule by their own laws and scirptures in the muslim state. We just know that there was going to be rift between us anyways because it was prophesied
Mashallah very high knowledge

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk and Deleted member 10913
What's the point of following a certain religion if you still die and suffer just like all the other ones then?
We all die, everything you say is acknowledged by Islam. So what's the actual argument?

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk