Under Eye Area Problems with Cheekbone Implants

so there is no way to prevent beside getting fillers/fat graft under eye area right?
There might be but that's the one I am familiar with. I believe the saddle design prevents hollow eyes but whether it leads to too much bulge idk, you'd have to find results of infras + saddle.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
@Gargantuan delete all the bullshit not related to this topic please. enough with the ravi

• WTF
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
@randomvanish ion what this is about so I put "what/huh?" react gif

last few on the bottom are just random ones I thought would be interesting to post.

Ion know what a Birmingham crew is or who tf Ravi is or what happened to him or who beat him up and/or why

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
ravi is makeithappenreturn, the guy you told to kurdmaxx or something like that, then you linked him a thread about a curry whitemaxxing

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: randomvanish and chaddyboi66
she didn’t augment her infra orbitals or lateral orbitals at all. u can tell they just slapped on one of those default tear drop shaped cheekbone implants onto her cheek and called it a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member, CristianT and 2 others
doesn’t that also happen with implants?
that's why it's a problem. infraorbital rim parts can create a bulgy, unnatural appearance too.

that's why it's a problem. infraorbital rim parts can create a bulgy, unnatural appearance too.
Ive noticed this with filler aswell, had a little bit of dissolving on the parts where it pushed out while smiling. This area is just so hard to augment 😔😔😔

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
So you mean it looks bulgy / pushes out when you smile?
depends on the facial structure, not always but yeah, can be in long run. hard to augment

• +1
Reactions: xanny
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
@Gargantuan delete all the bullshit not related to this topic please. enough with the ravi
@Pendejo is looksmax section mod, clean up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and randomvanish
I've seen amber heard's horrible cheek implant results and am terrified again that can be happened to me too. I know @Win200 was complaining about the unnatural bulge because of the under-eye area part of his implant so he got revisioned.
If you don't get rim tail of the implant then it looks too hollow but if you get under eye part then it looks bulgy.

How this uncanny under eye area can be prevented when getting a cheekbone implant?

before :
View attachment 1580477View attachment 1580478View attachment 1580479View attachment 1580480

after :
View attachment 1580482View attachment 1580483View attachment 1580484View attachment 1580485View attachment 1580486
i think a saddle that goes into the lower orbital rim should prevent it, but that's more invasive and correlated with higher risk

• +1
i think a saddle that goes into the lower orbital rim should prevent it, but that's more invasive and correlated with higher risk
yeah it's quite invasive than regulars and not wise to get if you don'T have hollow under eyes begin with. so the only option feathering through to the rim I guess as a conclusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
That's the thing with getting implants, it's not natual.

The zygos arent connected to the rest of the face, like real bone is.

It won't tighten your paranasl area or even eye shape let alone provide under eye support. Zygos dont cause under eye support for the most part.

Look into infraorbital implants+mse bro.
I've asked this question before, but no one answered me: Can you tell me what the difference is between malar implants; zygo implants and infraorbital rim implants?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Also, the only surgeon which I know who even does this, is Eppley. There may be more surgeons who do infraorbital rim implants with saddle, but apparently very rare.

• +1
  • +1
that saddle part scaring me. going through there, looks dangerous
yeah i wouldn't trust surgeons to push something beneath my eyeball using metal tools

• +1
so tldr: are cheekbone implants worth it?
Yeah they are, yet one user who had cheek implants adviced that filler is better. Maybe they are, idk.
Not that hard of a guesswork and you really can’t tell how you will look afterwards with implants. There is no software for this yet.

• +1
Reactions: Win200
Holy shit, her results look terrible. And that's exactly what happened to me before Eppley revised my implants. One thing I've learned from having malar implants in two versions is that it's a really tricky implant to get right, because it impacts your zygos, malar area, and infraorbitals. The curves and contours in those areas are fundamental to your face and have to harmonize just right. It's really tough to predict what an implant in that area will look like when it's placed, and just 1mm too much with throw off your harmony. Jaw implants are way less risky because that area isn't nearly as sensitive to small changes and doesn't look uncanny nearly as easily.

My bottom line, having been through this twice, is that malar implants should be a last-ditch option. I think at least 50% look uncanny, even in the hands of good surgeons. They can subtly disharmonize your entire face, make you look puffy, or create weird contours that just look "off". If you look at the second of her "afters"--with her hair slicked back--the way the light bounces off her malar corners under her eyes is totally unnatural, and exactly the problem I had. When I had a Zoom consult with Derek Steinbacher, that's the first thing he said--"That ring of light bouncing off your cheekbones isn't natural."

I really caution anyone thinking about these implants to (i) use light filler instead, or (ii) if you really insist on doing implants, go EXTREMELY small and don't get undereye extensions. That's asking for trouble, and that's what really wrecked my first result. Was night and day after I got those carved off, although I still think these implants could be better.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member, Pumanator and 4 others
Yeah they are, yet one user who had cheek implants adviced that filler is better. Maybe they are, idk.
Not that hard of a guesswork and you really can’t tell how you will look afterwards with implants. There is no software for this yet.
Yeah, exactly. You're paying a lot of money to hit a pretty hidden target, and missing the target means you've thrown off your facial harmony. I've been through this and strongly recommend against it.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and xanny
Yeah, exactly. You're paying a lot of money to hit a pretty hidden target, and missing the target means you've thrown off your facial harmony. I've been through this and strongly recommend against it.
do you think getting fillers from eppley make it help him to understand what I want ? because I think eventually I will want to have a cheekbone implant to get that sharp look, fillers not enough for that area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and xanny
So we should just stay with filler in the area where you got the implants? (Zygos, zygomatic arch, etc.)

So we should just stay with filler in the area where you got the implants? (Zygos, zygomatic arch, etc.)
That's what I would recommend, yeah. I just think the risk of needing a revision in the malar/zygo/infraorbital region is just too high.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, xanny and randomvanish
That's what I would recommend, yeah. I just think the risk of needing a revision in the malar/zygo/infraorbital region is just too high.
Thanks a lot for your help man!

You can notice in her before pics that she already showed a certain degree of hollowness, though to a natural extent. She just went for too much augmentation. I also think a saddle design would’ve allowed her to take more augmentation, but she didn’t need any in the first place. The same applies to Win’s case. There’s no point in augmenting the infraorbital rim if you already have a positive vector.

so if i have similar hollowness to her naturally how i fix it?

I've seen amber heard's horrible cheek implant results and am terrified again that can be happened to me too. I know @Win200 was complaining about the unnatural bulge because of the under-eye area part of his implant so he got revisioned.
If you don't get rim tail of the implant then it looks too hollow but if you get under eye part then it looks bulgy.

How this uncanny under eye area can be prevented when getting a cheekbone implant?

before :
View attachment 1580477View attachment 1580478View attachment 1580479View attachment 1580480

after :
View attachment 1580482View attachment 1580483View attachment 1580484View attachment 1580485View attachment 1580486
It’s called surgery is for fags and women

We keep talking here about implants. I conclude from the comments here they are really hit or miss and can look off. What about ZSO? During that surgery the surgeon use your own cheekbone, so it looks more realistic. Also since it's bone the surgeon can look how it looks like and change the result in real time. It's just not done a lot so I don't know if it's better.

• +1
Fuck , I have such a big cock , it's insane tbh

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, CristianT and Korea
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person

before :

after :
fuckk, you are so right man. she got botched by Eppley :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
Ok, so here is how to fix it.

The problem with her eyes is that as everyone said her zygo implants has wayyyy to much anterior augmentation and her infras went in holidays. You have to remember that if you change one part of the face it impacts the other.

She definitelly needs saddle with anterior and vertical height. I would say the augmentation for the saddle on anterior part should be almost as her zygo. In this way you will not see the difference between her infras and zygo's.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 16834, eyebagcel and 2 others
We keep talking here about implants. I conclude from the comments here they are really hit or miss and can look off. What about ZSO? During that surgery the surgeon use your own cheekbone, so it looks more realistic. Also since it's bone the surgeon can look how it looks like and change the result in real time. It's just not done a lot so I don't know if it's better.
I don’t think it’s that hard to get them right, the suboptimal results I’ve seen were entirely preventable. You can also use fillers as a guide. Radiesse shows up in CT scans.
ZSO only increases lateral projection and it will make your cheeks look flatter.

• +1
Ok, so here is how to fix it.

The problem with her eyes is that as everyone said her zygo implants has wayyyy to much anterior augmentation and her infras went in holidays. You have to remember that if you change one part of the face it impacts the other.

She definitelly needs saddle with anterior and vertical height. I would say the augmentation for the saddle on anterior part should be almost as her zygo. In this way you will not see the difference between her infras and zygo's.

View attachment 1596961
saddle infraorbitals are so good aesthetically but i’m honestly scared at the thought of the saddle eroding the edge of the orbital bone and making it even more negatively tilted

i think eppley is the first person to do saddles and only started doing them a few years ago so we have no long term results to look at

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
saddle infraorbitals are so good aesthetically but i’m honestly scared at the thought of the saddle eroding the edge of the orbital bone and making it even more negatively tilted

i think eppley is the first person to do saddles and only started doing them a few years ago so we have no long term results to look at
I have saddle implants right now in my face made of PEEK

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834

I have saddle implants right now in my face made of PEEK
yea if you have peek you’re probably safe. i can’t do peek since intraoral incisions are extremely hard to do on me due to my anatomy

you went to pagnoni i’m guessing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT
Yeah the implants she got look too obvious and unnatural.

Also JFL @ how all these Stacylites look like trailer part junkie thots without make up and all the other shit done, like hair, nails etc.

Almost every single woman lives in wonderland, because with their small monkey-ish brains, they think that in reality they look like when theyre fully styled, fully cakefaced, styled hair etc. This is how they perceive themselves in terms of SMV. Then they wake up in the morning, look into the mirror and hate the person they see with a passion.

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
what do you mean?
my lips are to big and the lip-gum junction(the area they make the incision) is insanely high up in my mouth you can barely see it

• +1