Under Eye Area Problems with Cheekbone Implants

1127652C EA2D 49BB A988 999F948614CE

How much forward projection he will give you?
6mm forward I told him I’m worried it might be too much or do you think that’s just right?
12AF03D9 30F6 460F 9562 4461B388CD88

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
isn't lateral side and zygomatic arch tail is important too?
ofc they are but in my case what my problem is the following:

Implant(saddle) was positioned way behind - thus means the rim is receeded and now my eyeball protrudes way too much and gives me bulgy apperance. the solution for this is to have enough forward projection to be at the same level or better yet to be pushed more than the eyeball so it gives you that deep set look but you dont want the rim to be behind the eyball.

• Woah
Reactions: eyebagcel
damn it's even worse in motion :oops: :

• +1
ofc they are but in my case what my problem is the following:

View attachment 1639308

Implant(saddle) was positioned way behind - thus means the rim is receeded and now my eyeball protrudes way too much and gives me bulgy apperance. the solution for this is to have enough forward projection to be at the same level or better yet to be pushed more than the eyeball so it gives you that deep set look but you dont want the rim to be behind the eyball.
are you saying the implant you got your eyes more bulgey? will you be going back to pagnoni?

P

Post the forehead implant
4E30CE44 6DFE 4A85 BFC9 D3B6F69069F7
E918DA57 6490 4A5D A151 293C13590D89
4DB4074B 36DE 44AD 8464 F8080BAC1ABF
I have a recessed forehead and back of head is flat he is going to fix that as well

• So Sad
@randomvanish and thus what's your thought about those zygo implants? Are u still willing to get them?

he was happy recently. what did he say?
"My bottom line, having been through this twice, is that malar implants should be a last-ditch option. I think at least 50% look uncanny, even in the hands of good surgeons. They can subtly disharmonize your entire face, make you look puffy, or create weird contours that just look "off". If you look at the second of her "afters"--with her hair slicked back--the way the light bounces off her malar corners under her eyes is totally unnatural, and exactly the problem I had. When I had a Zoom consult with Derek Steinbacher, that's the first thing he said--"That ring of light bouncing off your cheekbones isn't natural."

I really caution anyone thinking about these implants to (i) use light filler instead, or (ii) if you really insist on doing implants, go EXTREMELY small and don't get undereye extensions. That's asking for trouble, and that's what really wrecked my first result. Was night and day after I got those carved off, although I still think these implants could be better."

So as you can read, he doesnt support idea of getting zygo implants or suggest to try with fillers in the first place

"My bottom line, having been through this twice, is that malar implants should be a last-ditch option. I think at least 50% look uncanny, even in the hands of good surgeons. They can subtly disharmonize your entire face, make you look puffy, or create weird contours that just look "off". If you look at the second of her "afters"--with her hair slicked back--the way the light bounces off her malar corners under her eyes is totally unnatural, and exactly the problem I had. When I had a Zoom consult with Derek Steinbacher, that's the first thing he said--"That ring of light bouncing off your cheekbones isn't natural."

I really caution anyone thinking about these implants to (i) use light filler instead, or (ii) if you really insist on doing implants, go EXTREMELY small and don't get undereye extensions. That's asking for trouble, and that's what really wrecked my first result. Was night and day after I got those carved off, although I still think these implants could be better."

So as you can read, he doesnt support idea of getting zygo implants or suggest to try with fillers in the first place
it's mostly because his implant was giant.
you won't be a Johnny Depp-style big cheekbones guy all of a sudden. The majority of the designs don't even look like real cheekbones at all.

yes, I do think it's a slippy slope to having cheekbone implants, but not that risky at all, if you aim for angularity, not size.

it's mostly because his implant was giant.
you won't be a Johnny Depp-style big cheekbones guy all of a sudden. The majority of the designs don't even look like real cheekbones at all.

yes, I do think it's a slippy slope to having cheekbone implants, but not that risky at all, if you aim for angularity, not size.
when you get them? share me your result pls cesky brat

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
damn it's even worse in motion :oops: :

I noticed that she had a cheekbone implant while I was watching the trial jfl.

Why did this stupid bitch get a zygo implant without a tear-through?

I noticed that she had a cheekbone implant while I was watching the trial jfl.

Why did this stupid bitch get a zygo implant without a tear-through?
before seeing these horrible results, I would go for w/o tear through too. I was wrong :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
A solution to any undereye hollowness created is 1) get a round or 2 of undereye filler from eye-focused surgeon to get it down, and then 2) get permanent OR fatgraft from the same surgeon. This is AFTER the malar-infra implants.

Your implant should also have sufficient infraorbital anterior projection.