Undereye filler result

Lightskinindian

Lightskinindian

Gold
Just had 1 ml undereye filler, and looks already so much better right away. The filler will attract water and make the area puffier/more filled. Besides that HA will make skin also better/brighter over time. For me, it was definitely worth it. My eyes also look less protruding now, its good temporarily solution before getting infra orbital implants

I also asked for upper eyelid filler and she said she wouldn't do it, and said I'm so handsome already and kept repeating that jfl.
She said also she wasn't bothered at all by my undereye area, even though I looked like a zombie

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-08-25 at 14.28.25.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-08-25 at 14.28.25.jpeg
    279.1 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-08-25 at 14.28.24.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-08-25 at 14.28.24.jpeg
    301.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, try2beme, zura and 24 others
@RealSurgerymax

Just had 1 ml undereye filler, and looks already so much better right away. The filler will attract water and make the area puffier/more filled. Besides that HA will make skin also better/brighter over time. For me, it was definitely worth it. My eyes also look less protruding now, its good temporarily solution before getting infra orbital implants

I also asked for upper eyelid filler and she said she wouldn't do it, and said I'm so handsome already and kept repeating that jfl.
She said also she wasn't bothered at all by my undereye area, even though I looked like a zombie
your 3/4 side?

why not fat transfer?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sondern, smoth, Yerico7 and 1 other person
underwhelming tbh. maybe in worse lighting it would have better effect

yor eyes look my symmetrical though at least from it

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, zura, agoostis and 3 others
why not fat transfer?
In the future maybe, though under eyes is the only place I need filler. They dont need to use much, for most ppl its 1 ml. Also saw ppl that got it, eventually still had to redo it again..
underwhelming tbh. maybe in worse lighting it would have better effect

yor eyes look my symmetrical though at least from it
in bad lighting I dont have undereye darkness anymore even. It is an improvement for me, and the first time. if I repeat it again in 1 year it will look even better than the first time. I also think the skin over time gets better/lighter due to the HA. Ye filling 2 ml would be even better result I agree

I have the same undereyes as your before with very strong supras and hooding. It looks atrocious so I would probably ascend with that

• +1
Reactions: Lightskinindian
why not fat transfer?
it is better to try fillers first as it it much easier and it can be dissolved later to do fat transfer

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Lightskinindian
mirin results

• +1
Waste of money you still look zombie, the results are barely noticeable.

You have deep structural issues than no filler can correct.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, niqfan625, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others
it is better to try fillers first as it it much easier and it can be dissolved later to do fat transfer
Ye I agree, ppl underestimate fat transfer. You first need have liposuction from the belly, which is very painful, and then be under anesthesia for the eye filler. If the surgeon isn't experienced they can easily mess up this area. Most of them do underfill them though, 90% chance u will have to redo them in a year.

I didn't expect crazy result with 1 ml without having undereye support. I still see results that's what matter.
Ofc I'm looking for a long term solution, already had consults about infra orb implants, etc. this is just a first step.

• +1
Reactions: blondepersonreal, SteveRogers, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
def a noticable effect on the right eye, how bad were u noticing it before u got the procedure? Do u think it was worth?

• +1

And you called me frustrated and pathetic hahaha. You didn't precise that you talked about you.
Your jaw/chin result is probably too garbage.

• +1

different light, but def looks less like a zombie

WhatsApp Image 2023 08 07 at 192720 WhatsApp Image 2023 08 25 at 150805

def a noticable effect on the right eye, how bad were u noticing it before u got the procedure? Do u think it was worth?
people constantly commented 'that i look like I didn't sleep all night' , for me it was worth it. Will see in 1 week if the results look better or worse, I expect better as the HA will bind to water and make the area more puffy.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Dr. Mog, thereallegend and 2 others
it looks good

• +1
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
"You are handsome...you dont need it" = "I dont know to do it right way"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, niqfan625, geenk worg and 3 others
You don’t need upper eyelid filler. You have the kind of tiny UEE that’s acceptable.

Was this the thin “tear trough” filler or the thicker “cheekbone” filler?

Might have gone with another mL.

Lol at her gaslighting you that you’re handsome. Fucking foids I swear, they do this to me too, good thing I have my tinder results and this forum to keep me objective.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, niqfan625, geenk worg and 5 others
ye she spoke about, many nerves in that area, and it not being worth the risk.
Well she said she did it before for ppl with very bad hollowing. This clinic is the best rate in my country though

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
You don’t need upper eyelid filler. You have the kind of tiny UEE that’s acceptable.

Was this the thin “tear trough” filler or the thicker “cheekbone” filler?

Might have gone with another mL.

Lol at her gaslighting you that you’re handsome. Fucking foids I swear, they do this to me too, good thing I have my tinder results and this forum to keep me objective.
She didnt say which one she used, but I especially asked to inject along the cheekbone as well and she used a cannula. So probably the thicker one

Ngl this is actually pretty retarded knowing that fat graft is a thing, especially when you know the kind of complication tear through fillers can cause.

ye she spoke about, many nerves in that area, and it not being worth the risk.
Well she said she did it before for ppl with very bad hollowing. This clinic is the best rate in my country though
everyone doesnt have to look like a gay alien

Ngl this is actually pretty retarded knowing that fat graft is a thing, especially when you know the kind of complication tear through fillers can cause.
and u know fat graft is 5x the cost, and is very hard to do under the eye 'easily gets overfilled', and then what? its permanent...

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and thereallegend

We are talking about an order of magnitude cost difference though.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
and u know fat graft is 5x the cost, and is very hard to do under the eye 'easily gets overfilled', and then what? its permanent...

JFL i don't know where you live, but fat graft is literally as expensive as a big filler session in my country. A portion of tha fat dies anyways so have to wait a couple of months to see a permanent result anywyas, caging at what you're writing really.

JFL i don't know where you live, but fat graft is literally as expensive as a big filler session in my country. A portion of tha fat dies anyways so have to wait a couple of months to see a permanent result anywyas, caging at what you're writing really.
Well Im def considering either orbital rim implants or fat graft. I haven't found a good clinic in my country yet though with a lot of experience.
Where you at?

I saw @Lorsss fatgraft result after a year, and it looks like the fat is for like 75% gone, so doubting the permanence.

• +1
90 % niggas here would be like this trying to explain what procedure they want from her

Ye i repeated like 5 times what procedure i wanted, even though she understood the first time 😂

• +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat

how much does it last? im planning to get it done too

You are squinting very slightly in the second pic would be better to have the same exact expression I can see the Results from the side view tho congrats

• +1
How old are you bhai and what was the cost of filler? Did you undergo procedure in Delhi?

You are squinting very slightly in the second pic would be better to have the same exact expression I can see the Results from the side view tho congrats
he's not squinting. that's the filler. i had under eye filler too

How old are you bhai and what was the cost of filler? Did you undergo procedure in Delhi?
27, 450, Europe
Aint trusting any Indian near my eyes jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, geenk worg and DREAMER2001

nice one preet(y)

• +1
No hate but it barely did shit

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625

looks a bit better

• +1

Literraly 0 difference except lightning, a true loss of money

Sure it is better, but you should have used somthing else that is hydrofillic imo. From what I've seen, under eyelid filler is the worst area to get it, for so many reason. Just to list a few, chance of going blind, filler migrates to the under part of your eyeball so it can't be dissolved, purpleness under your eye due to the filler being too close to the skin and more

Sure it is better, but you should have used somthing else that is hydrofillic imo. From what I've seen, under eyelid filler is the worst area to get it, for so many reason. Just to list a few, chance of going blind, filler migrates to the under part of your eyeball so it can't be dissolved, purpleness under your eye due to the filler being too close to the skin and more
Well everyone say the same and I have seen the videos which ur talking about,but in practise this stuff doesnt happen often. the alternatives arent much better, fatgraft is way easier to mess up, and permanent. With orbital rim implant they cut ur face open, way higher risks
Literraly 0 difference except lightning, a true loss of money
lol, bcuz its small dif, but there is def some diff. I post an update when the bruising is gone. Though right now it alrdy almost fixed my protuding eyes and i dont see the orbital rim bone anymore through the skin. For others this uninportant stuff, but thats for me what i wanted

Attachments

• IMG_6429.jpeg
    IMG_6429.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
different light, but def looks less like a zombie

View attachment 2399564View attachment 2399566

people constantly commented 'that i look like I didn't sleep all night' , for me it was worth it. Will see in 1 week if the results look better or worse, I expect better as the HA will bind to water and make the area more puffy.
You look good here. The undereye hollowness adds to your look imo. Mine are way worse.

the results look really great for such a cheap and quick fix

you have to be the one curry that can really claim Med jfl, wouldn't guess you to have South Asian ancestry

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
update after 3 weeks, happy with the result

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-09-09 at 19.55.08.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-09-09 at 19.55.08.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
No undereye filler for your light eyebrows