Undereye filler result

Don’t listen to these faggots with BPD. Your harmony is great, even with a neg orbital vector.

Just had 1 ml undereye filler, and looks already so much better right away. The filler will attract water and make the area puffier/more filled. Besides that HA will make skin also better/brighter over time. For me, it was definitely worth it. My eyes also look less protruding now, its good temporarily solution before getting infra orbital implants

I also asked for upper eyelid filler and she said she wouldn't do it, and said I'm so handsome already and kept repeating that jfl.
She said also she wasn't bothered at all by my undereye area, even though I looked like a zombie
no change wow you will get all the girls now bro

Just had 1 ml undereye filler, and looks already so much better right away. The filler will attract water and make the area puffier/more filled. Besides that HA will make skin also better/brighter over time. For me, it was definitely worth it. My eyes also look less protruding now, its good temporarily solution before getting infra orbital implants

I also asked for upper eyelid filler and she said she wouldn't do it, and said I'm so handsome already and kept repeating that jfl.
She said also she wasn't bothered at all by my undereye area, even though I looked like a zombie
did it hurt? I wanna do this

How much did your 1 ml of fillers cost. I have booked a consultation for undereye filler but unlike you I have deep set eyes

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Still think its worth or better off saving for saddled infraorbital rim implant?

why not canthanoplsty

How much did your 1 ml of fillers cost. I have booked a consultation for undereye filler but unlike you I have deep set eyes
View attachment 2545794
€450 for 1 ml its pretty standard, but the result also depends on how good the surgeon is.
They don't inject in one place, but in multiple spots and small amounts.. so results can differ even with same amount

Still think its worth or better off saving for saddled infraorbital rim implant?
ofc saddled implant is better long term, but way more risk and costly and u maybe need still some kind of filler..
€450 vs €15.000

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, SidharthTheSlayer and redlorry34

Could have gotten the same or better Results with cc cream jfl

Could have gotten the same or better Results with cc cream jfl
how is a concealer gonna change the volume under my eyes and the negative vector?
The cream only brightens up the dark circles a bit, for me its about the hollows and the side profile...

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and SidharthTheSlayer
how is a concealer gonna change the volume under my eyes and the negative vector?
The cream only brightens up the dark circles a bit, for me its about the hollows and the side profile...
My bad i thought you just wanted to fix the darkness. Im thinking of doing something like this as well next year👍🏻

• +1
Reactions: Lightskinindian

JFLLLL my injector kept saying to me “you’re so fucking handsome I don’t know what you’re trying to achieve with your face!?”

Massive ascension though, I’m getting this done too very soon + another 3ml of chin fillers.

Nice, I also have bad undereye are and I will have to research good options in the future.

JFLLLL my injector kept saying to me “you’re so fucking handsome I don’t know what you’re trying to achieve with your face!?”

Massive ascension though, I’m getting this done too very soon + another 3ml of chin fillers.
its a test, they want to make sure you want it... and it is not a random thought 'of being ugly'

• +1
Damn very high appeal for a curry the filler didn’t make much of a difference btw

update after 3 weeks, happy with the result
All natural my ass you shit skin nigger
You might wanna delete the pics cause imma reverse search (already found her)

Why is it every time that above average mf such as yourself that always are the most insecure lmao

Last edited:
  • JFL
All natural my ass you shit skin nigger

You might wanna delete the pics cause imma reverse search (already found her)

Why is it every time that above average mf such as yourself that always are the most insecure lmao
who said all-natural mf. Why delete the pic, we arent dating lmao.... she is an international model and a known plastic surgeon.

I’d hope that I’m more than above average jfl, but it’s cause once you get a taste of the Chad treatment, you will never be satisfied.
I’m just insecure though cause I grew up ugly as fuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Lightskinindian and the_nextDavidLaid

0.001 PSL ascenscion