Undereye support not forward brow is what creates hunter eye illusion.

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
C948EBDA 788F 4C2A 8BBD 258F30B25DC7

As this picture proves, it is the under eye support that gives him his hunter eye aesthetic. The primary bone that moved here was the maxilla and consequently the rest of the bones in the skull. It even made the forehead shorter and brow more forward. All from the position of maxilla.

AD89B294 8C12 4B2A AAA1 FC3910BB7909
28384236 D617 4B73 9D22 5045D1FB2C40

Ive even proved this with my RDR 2 online avatar. They dont allow you to modify the brow but you can augment the midface (maxilla). So i moved it as far upward and forward as i could. And what do you know, HUNTER EYES.

So all of you copers crying about muh forward brow, muh supraorbital implants, muh ue fat graft, muh uee. Don’t focus on the brow for hunter eyes. Focus on getting a forward and upward grown maxilla which will give you the under eye support which will then produce the hunter eye illusion. Trying to achieve hunter eyes messing with your brow will turn you into a ogre.

This maybe water for some but wtv.

@looksmaxxer234

@SubhumanIncel

@Mike141

@Blackeycel

@OldVirgin

@maxxedfalloutdweller

@Vermilioncore

@ShowerMaxxing

@Preston

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Hero of the Imperium, maxxedfalloutdweller and 10 others
Scaqw

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
Under eye support = everything

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, thecel, datboijj and 9 others
U do realise that without straight fwrd supras under eye support doesn't mean anything right. O'pry has negative orbitals, Droopy eyelids and bad under eye support yet he still has hunter eyes

Images 30

Supras is what matters the most. @StrangerDanger

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14867
U do realise that without straight fwrd supras under eye support doesn't mean anything right. O'pry has negative orbitals, Droopy eyelids and bad under eye support yet he still has hunter eyes

View attachment 1346066

Supras is what matters the most. @StrangerDanger
Ok but what’s easier/ safer to achieve looksmax wise? Forward brow or forward maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Ok but what’s easier/ safer to achieve looksmax wise? Forward brow or forward maxilla?
Maxilla obviously. Browridge is very hard to augment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330 and Deleted member 14848
Maxilla obviously. Browridge is very hard to augment.
My point exactly. Playing with the brow is dangerous and will most likely be a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: TeamPunishment and Jason Voorhees
hunter eyes are a meme
jfl
eye shape and distance above all eye traits

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Uglybrazilian and Jason Voorhees
I somewhat agree with you but zygos is even more important than actual maxilla although they're linked together
Bobcat 5207664 960 720
Luchs r2ch9g

the lynx has shitty supras although the glabella is very forward grown and the maxilla even more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 16371, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Rate orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
What sucks for me is that my eyes are bulging like my head is being squeezed by and my eyes are popping out. My orbital bones are recessed. I have a weak brow ridge too. Also I have so much UEE that it looks like foreskin.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Legit, my brow literally creates a shadow in most lighting but I don’t have hunter
Eyes

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
What sucks for me is that my eyes are bulging like my head is being squeezed by and my eyes are popping out. My orbital bones are recessed. I have a weak brow ridge too. Also I have so much UEE that it looks like foreskin.
Ooooh thats brutal. Shit eye are = truecel. Stay stong bro.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, datboijj and Vermilioncore
View attachment 1346042

As this picture proves, it is the under eye support that gives him his hunter eye aesthetic. The primary bone that moved here was the maxilla and consequently the rest of the bones in the skull. It even made the forehead shorter and brow more forward. All from the position of maxilla.

View attachment 1346043View attachment 1346045

Ive even proved this with my RDR 2 online avatar. They dont allow you to modify the brow but you can augment the midface (maxilla). So i moved it as far upward and forward as i could. And what do you know, HUNTER EYES.

So all of you copers crying about muh forward brow, muh supraorbital implants, muh ue fat graft, muh uee. Don’t focus on the brow for hunter eyes. Focus on getting a forward and upward grown maxilla which will give you the under eye support which will then produce the hunter eye illusion. Trying to achieve hunter eyes messing with your brow will turn you into a ogre.

This maybe water for some but wtv.

@looksmaxxer234

@SubhumanIncel

@Mike141

@Blackeycel

@OldVirgin

@maxxedfalloutdweller

@Vermilioncore

@ShowerMaxxing

@Preston
great thread tbh any way other than surgery to fix under eye area? i think mine is pretty shorty as I have a lot of dark circles

I have an average maxilla and recessed infraorbitals yet I still have hunter eyes
2789142 Screenshot 20220310 234456 Chrome 1

• Love it
Reactions: thecel