UNDERRATED FAT LOSS HACK

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Everyone know calories in calories out is needed for fat loss.

People who are serious about this track calories, what they’re eating, etc which is obviously good.

But not many people take into account the other end of the equation: Calories out.

Get yourself a step counter and set yourself the initial goal of 10000 steps a day (can be more if you already do a lot of steps). Doing this:
- Burns a few hundred extra calories a day depending on where you’re at currently.
- Makes you fully accountable
- Let’s you see exactly where you’re at in the energy balance equation and make changes as necassary.
- Gives you a daily goal which provides insane motivation, us humans need purpose.
- Improves energy, mood and testosterone.

I bought myself a step counter recently, the combination of counting calories AND steps is a game changer, lost 2 pounds in 3 days after having stalled for ages.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry, WhiteGoodman, Arcturus and 4 others
this sounds retarded but buying a trampoline is unironically a game changer. Legit just put it in the middle of your living room and jump on it while watching TV.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Preoximerianas, Chadethnic101 and 10 others
this sounds retarded but buying a trampoline is unironically a game changer. Legit just put it in the middle of your living room and jump on it while watching TV.
How the fuck is my advice retarded?

• JFL
Reactions: protomogger9873, EverythingMattersCel, Preoximerianas and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: protomogger9873, EverythingMattersCel, Arcturus and 6 others
wow you discovered America

• +1
Reactions: uglybitch
Defo gonna do this, thanks bro!

• Love it
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Everyone know calories in calories out is needed for fat loss.

People who are serious about this track calories, what they’re eating, etc which is obviously good.

But not many people take into account the other end of the equation: Calories out.

Get yourself a step counter and set yourself the initial goal of 10000 steps a day (can be more if you already do a lot of steps). Doing this:
- Burns a few hundred extra calories a day depending on where you’re at currently.
- Makes you fully accountable
- Let’s you see exactly where you’re at in the energy balance equation and make changes as necassary.
- Gives you a daily goal which provides insane motivation, us humans need purpose.
- Improves energy, mood and testosterone.

I bought myself a step counter recently, the combination of counting calories AND steps is a game changer, lost 2 pounds in 3 days after having stalled for ages.
10,000 steps maxxing period.
Was 5-7 cm less waist circumference.
Now I am a bit bulk maxxing, on mk 677. But stepps maxxing, is a good thing for size/fat loss and it's healthy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kmscurry, JamesHowlett and .👽.
OP your post is misleading and induces people into bulimia-like behviors:
Phases of binge eatings and consequent phases of regrets in which they do useless long cardios to compensate the extra calorie intake

you need to do 60 minutes of jogging to consume an extra cake pie, therefore it's better to focus on an healthy diet and prevent extra calories

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Phases of binge eatings and consequent phases of regrets in which they do useless long cardios to compensate the extra calorie intake

you need to do 60 minutes of jogging to consume an extra cake pie, therefore it's better to focus on an healthy diet and prevent extra calories

View attachment 1521085
Your assumption of me and my ideology is completely false.

I believe in balance and am completely against the starvation and binge cycle, I’ve been there and it sucks. For example I always advocate for regular balanced meals over intermittent fasting as that can lead to binging.

60 minutes of jogging is completely unrelated to what I’m saying, neither is what I’m saying connected to doing loads of cardio out of guilt/regret.

I’m talking about consistently being active everyday, this should be a change in lifestyle and is HEALTHY. It’s recommend that everyone does at least 8000 steps a day and a lot of people don’t even do that. Humans are meant to move and be active outside of their planned exercise routine (i.e. the 60 minutes of jogging you bought up).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss

View attachment 1521085
Don't think OP was talking about correcting over eating, he just meant u can embed an easy behaviour to keep u focused and regularly in balance. 10k steps, if u do it cross country, with inclines, can easily burn 700 cals for a big guy.

Obviously if u cane a cake that day u can kiss your deficit good bye, but on most days embedding the healthy behaviour is good.

On another note, got mine in OP, lost 8kg since I started it

Screenshot 20220203 221830

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, JamesHowlett and Lorsss
Your assumption of me and my ideology is completely false.

I believe in balance and am completely against the starvation and binge cycle, I’ve been there and it sucks. For example I always advocate for regular balanced meals over intermittent fasting as that can lead to binging.

60 minutes of jogging is completely unrelated to what I’m saying, neither is what I’m saying connected to doing loads of cardio out of guilt/regret.

I’m talking about consistently being active everyday, this should be a change in lifestyle and is HEALTHY. It’s recommend that everyone does at least 8000 steps a day and a lot of people don’t even do that. Humans are meant to move and be active outside of their planned exercise routine (i.e. the 60 minutes of jogging you bought up).

Yes, having an active lifestyle and spending a lot of time outside is extremely beneficial for physical and mental health. I totally agree with you.

Sorry I was just disappointed by the title which could be interpreted as "walking x steps a day willbe a game changer in calorie in/ colorie out ratio"

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
10,000 steps maxxing period.
Was 5-7 cm less waist circumference.
Now I am a bit bulk maxxing, on mk 677. But stepps maxxing, is a good thing for size/fat loss and it's healthy
What has mk677 done for you? Have you gained face fat from it?

Real life hack: get on Ray Peat dietary philosophy and repair your metabolism, endocrine system and improve mental health
All while eating plenty of sugar, salt fat :feelsgood:

Yes, having an active lifestyle and spending a lot of time outside is extremely beneficial for physical and mental health. I totally agree with you.

Sorry I was just disappointed by the title which could be interpreted as "walking x steps a day willbe a game changer in calorie in/ colorie out ratio"
That’s fine, but really anything can be interpreted negatively. Tbh, walking 10000 steps has indeed been a game changer for me.

What has mk677 done for you? Have you gained face fat from it?
I'm just 2 weeks in orso. And I kinda low dose.
And I drink alot of water, to prevent/minimize water bloath phase.
I am a bit more water blaothed I notice.
I eat a bit more, and train on power more now. All in aims to grow muscle mass/size. So I am now not, focused on lean. I will focus on leaning down, when I am finished with the mk677 cycles. Because lean = life. Which should be in a bout 6 weeks orso.

For now. What mk 677 done in 2 weeks time.
1. Shoulder circumference, plus 2-3 cm orso
2. Waist plus 3 cm orso.
3. Neck +1-2 cm
I noticed a bit better volume and muscle tone. A little.
3. Face bloated a little.
4. Muh skin is great and slight better as before, but I also am experiment ING now with overdose collagen peptide powder on drinks. So can't say which is what caused.
5. Hair, no report yet. But I have heard some get some hair gains as well. Which would be great.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Bro this is the exact routine I did to lose 10kgs. Watched calories and walked 10k minimum a day. To this day it’s still a habit

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and JamesHowlett
How long does it takes you to walk 10,000 steps?

• +1
Reactions: Meximanlet