Underrated looksmaxes and some advice for manlets

Manana

Manana

Gold
Being low inhibition ; This is hard to fake but in theory could still be doable. Just caring less and not overthinking is already a step in that direction.
People who are low inhib are more spontaneus and more likely to come into interactions with strangers, more likely to interest a foid due to their brute nature. People who are low inhib usually fit into the bad boy category by default which is ideal for slaying.

Eyebrows ; applying oils or minox or even just plucking eyebrows can make a lot of difference.
Using eyebrows to improve colouring and contrast is extremely underrated. It's one of the easiest looksmaxes that can make a big difference, mostly because most men don't do it.

Leanmaxxing over gymmaxxing. ; This is blackpill 101 but it's still something most people don't do. Especially for shorter people, lean face mogs gymcelled body which will always look like overcompensating. If you can combine the 2 even better; but never bulk if you aren't tall. Lean mogs and it's not even close.

Being aware of your good angles ; most people have some form of asymetry and also angles that they look the best from. I found myself subconsiously and conciously positioning myself to look at people and especially foids from a 3/4 angle which is my best and also from my more attractive side. Most people I have talked to about looks claim they have a better side aswell.

For manlets like myself it's also beneficial to avoid social events where everyone is standing all the time. Like clubs, concerts, even some sports like basketball; ask yourself, how manly do you look getting dunked on :lul:
Instead, events and gatherings like dinner, beach trips, house parties , basically anywhere where you aren't obliged to be standing near people much taller than you all the time.
Same goes vice versa for tallcells.

Water I know but still good to bump some legit looksmaxxing advice over your usual shitposting.

I would like to put a special emphasis on trying to be more low inhib. It's extremely beneficial dating wise, all low inhib people I know have status and are slayers regardless of being manlets or straight up not attractive. The lack of overthinking makes them able to take rejection like it's nothing, therefore take more chances and eventually fuck more.

Don't be an idiot, try to care and think less.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, silencio, T50 Mogger and 4 others
do u wear shoe lifts ?

Being low inhibition ; This is hard to fake but in theory could still be doable. Just caring less and not overthinking is already a step in that direction.
People who are low inhib are more spontaneus and more likely to come into interactions with strangers, more likely to interest a foid due to their brute nature. People who are low inhib usually fit into the bad boy category by default which is ideal for slaying.

Eyebrows ; applying oils or minox or even just plucking eyebrows can make a lot of difference.
Using eyebrows to improve colouring and contrast is extremely underrated. It's one of the easiest looksmaxes that can make a big difference, mostly because most men don't do it.

Leanmaxxing over gymmaxxing. ; This is blackpill 101 but it's still something most people don't do. Especially for shorter people, lean face mogs gymcelled body which will always look like overcompensating. If you can combine the 2 even better; but never bulk if you aren't tall. Lean mogs and it's not even close.

Being aware of your good angles ; most people have some form of asymetry and also angles that they look the best from. I found myself subconsiously and conciously positioning myself to look at people and especially foids from a 3/4 angle which is my best and also from my more attractive side. Most people I have talked to about looks claim they have a better side aswell.

For manlets like myself it's also beneficial to avoid social events where everyone is standing all the time. Like clubs, concerts, even some sports like basketball; ask yourself, how manly do you look getting dunked on :lul:
Instead, events and gatherings like dinner, beach trips, house parties , basically anywhere where you aren't obliged to be standing near people much taller than you all the time.

Water I know but still good to bump some legit looksmaxxing advice over your usual shitposting.

I would like to put a special emphasis on trying to be more low inhib. It's extremely beneficial dating wise, all low inhib people I know have status and are slayers regardless of being manlets or straight up not attractive. The lack of overthinking makes them able to take rejection like it's nothing, therefore take more chances and eventually fuck more.

water. everything you said is common knowledge here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, tempelcat4 and lestoa
but never bulk if you aren't tall
huh?? Ur right abt the lean face mogging gymcelled body, but that doesnt mean building a decent physique isnt an option for 5’8 niggas with above avg frames like me, which requires some sort of lean bulk eventually

do u wear shoe lifts ?
I don't. No doubt I would be shamed by my friends for it.

Frauding is heavily ciriticised and shamed if men do it. That's because ALL men are aware of the blackpill and that every inch matters in the battle for foids.

Maybe I should be more low inhib; but even my extremely low inhib friends who are shorter than me don't do it. It's not an option I guess.

If you can tho, do it. Esepcially when going out in the clubs and shit.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
I can only be low inhib when something deep and bad and traumatic happens to me and it's temporary for like 3 dayz

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Manana
huh?? Ur right abt the lean face mogging gymcelled body, but that doesnt mean building a decent physique isnt an option for 5’8 niggas with above avg frames like me, which requires some sort of lean bulk eventually
You can mix both ideally but always on the lean side. It's different if you have a fantastic frame and below average face; then I guess body halo is a way to go and some could look better bulking

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz

Frauding is heavily ciriticised and shamed if men do it. That's because ALL men are aware of the blackpill and that every inch matters in the battle for foids.

Maybe I should be more low inhib; but even my extremely low inhib friends who are shorter than me don't do it. It's not an option I guess.

i just wanna know what some good insoles are init, i wanna fraud to 6'8

i just wanna know what some good insoles are init, i wanna fraud to 6'8
You are either a troll or severly deformed facially saying shit like that.

You are either a troll or severly deformed facially saying shit like that.
no, im not a troll, i just wanna size mog everyone

Least water thread from a 2023cel

good tips even tho im not a manlet, have some rep for this

People who are low inhib are more spontaneus and more likely to come into interactions with strangers, more likely to interest a foid due to their brute nature. People who are low inhib usually fit into the bad boy category by default which is ideal for slaying..

@northern mogger lue

im 6'2 but girly frame what do I do

imo this is one of the underrated and neglected things about looksmaxxing, wrote a thread about this some time ago

really would like to see more people improving their mental game aswell as looks, really fucking important when it comes to pulling

thanks for highlighting this op

• +1
Reactions: Manana

They need to know first to shame you for it

water. everything you said is common knowledge here
its fucking not bruh, u keep telling people "water" but to MOST of people water isnt water to them, they dont know common knowledge, thats why they rot here

its fucking not bruh, u keep telling people "water" but to MOST of people water isnt water to them, they dont know common knowledge, thats why they rot here
how dumb do you have to be to waste time here without going to BOTB if you need common knowledge like this jfl

• +1
Reactions: john788
how dumb do you have to be to waste time here without going to BOTB if you need common knowledge like this jfl
90% of botb is useless

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis