Underrated max: Posture

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Never seen anyone here talk about posture

It's insanely important irl for both men and women, it can be such a halo. But again, like most things, the better you look, the bigger the halo

That ethnic Chadlite I went out with when I met up with pinhead had perfect posture and it made him look utterly insane

Even better if you have a big neck

Same goes for women, it makes them look way more high class and HQNP. There's nothing worse than a foid with terrible posture and nerd neck. Makes them look subhuman. Huge failo

maxresdefault.jpg

Posture max + neck training

77r8y1

360_F_269519683_LQNmThI306mJBwfsQcSxYHTJ2CJ0AP2M.jpg

vs

11540659-beautiful-profile-view-of-female-model-face-with-bright-fashion-make-up-and-simple-sensuality-hairst.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, john788, buflek and 13 others
Bad posture was associated with slaves in the past and yeah it’s a big failo

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 27472, justinzayn and 4 others
I’m legit almost 1 inch taller with perfect posture

• +1
Reactions: Max Frauder
Same goes for women, it makes them look way more high class and HQNP. There's nothing worse than a foid with terrible posture and nerd neck. Makes them look subhuman. Huge failo
The Neon Demon Casting

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MoggerChad, Deleted member 17872 and forevergymcelling
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20914
I wonder if I accidentally caused a muscle disbalance in my lats from a lack of variety in training that makes my lats flare the way they do relaxed, since they don't look that prominent from the back.

comparatively, here's a top golden era bodybuilder from the front, looks borderline disfigured.
twayr9uuproy.jpg

It's insanely important irl for both men and women, it can be such a halo. But again, like most things, the better you look, the bigger the halo

That ethnic Chadlite I went out with when I met up with pinhead had perfect posture and it made him look utterly insane

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 2043706

vs

11540659-beautiful-profile-view-of-female-model-face-with-bright-fashion-make-up-and-simple-sensuality-hairst.jpg
When I try correct my posture my back hurts. It's either my lower back going MGTOW or my muscles are completely atrophied and thus cannot support the correct posture.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, zura, Deleted member 25667 and 5 others
every guy below 6´ has perfect posture anyways

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Mewton, Debetro and 5 others
No posture for your face.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy, thereallegend and Deleted member 19453
How did you improve it? and how long did it take?
I can’t keep it constantly good but when I straighten my neck upper back and fix my APT I’m like 2 cm taller. The only way to truly fix it is to strengthen your stabilizer muscles, I think doing hangs and stretching helped a lot for me.

Also loosening tight hip flexors Is important for getting rid of APT. You have to train the muscles that help maintain your posture

Got ingrained to Pluto and back about posture when I did og jujutsu. Now it's the body or mind crying to itself when it's out of place.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 22886
training quads is bad for your taper.
Agreed. I had to stop training my quads before because when they’re overly big it can give the illusion of wide hips since they flare out.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
So many incels in the comments

theres a guy with a really bad posture who works near me ltn twinkcel

is pinhead aka techno_viking still alive

I can’t keep it constantly good but when I straighten my neck upper back and fix my APT I’m like 2 cm taller. The only way to truly fix it is to strengthen your stabilizer muscles, I think doing hangs and stretching helped a lot for me.

Also loosening tight hip flexors Is important for getting rid of APT. You have to train the muscles that help maintain your posture
Hanging legit for posture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I agree, but wasn't this guy rejected by a recessed blonde subhuman?

i have terrible posture.

Either you have good posture growing up or it’s over

Posture is something you should be working on whenever you're awake. You're fighting gravity. And it does make a big difference. And don't forget the pelvic tilt.

The only drawback is you'll start to notice all the subhuman postures everywhere.

Last edited:
legit impossible to fix after a certain point imo

prolly one of my biggest failo and i’ll always be seen as a weird nerd in eyes of foids

I agree, but wasn't this guy rejected by a recessed blonde subhuman?
Not @Chadethnic101

The other Ethnic chadlite from this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 2043706

vs

Since I improved my posture(neck, shoulders,chest) i gained a bit of height, but I went from "good forward growth" to double chin. Unfortunately i don’t know if it will go away on its own or if i'll have to get surgery. I can get another 1.5/2 more cms in height by fixing my apt. I can agree that it is an underrated but important looksmax though, it makes your neck bigger, prevent you from tilting your head up, and frame looks more dominant,as a consequence people percieve you as more attractive, atleast from my irl experience after fixing much of this shit, and i'm not done yet. such a shame that only chads have perfect posture since day1.

Since I improved my posture(neck, shoulders,chest) i gained a bit of height, but I went from "good forward growth" to double chin. Unfortunately i don’t know if it will go away on its own or if i'll have to get surgery. I can get another 1.5/2 more cms in height by fixing my apt. I can agree that it is an underrated but important looksmax though, it makes your neck bigger, prevent you from tilting your head up, and frame looks more dominant,as a consequence people percieve you as more attractive, atleast from my irl experience after fixing much of this shit, and i'm not done yet. such a shame that only chads have perfect posture since day1.
How did yo fix it?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
How did yo fix it?
Mainly started very slowly to bring my chest out, started to sit with my back as straight as possible, i kept my shoulders back and then I started to do neck exercises and to sleep on my back without a pillow. Now the only thing left to fix is my anterior pelvic tilt, i'll start an exercise routine for it in these days. It's a long run though, you start to see some result after 2 weeks but you'll need many months of good posture to make it a second nature. And still even after a year you'll still have room for some improvements

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr and forevergymcelling
I walk like a retard with my shoulders down and my ass sticking out
my femurs are comically small and it makes it look even worse

literally said to myself after leaving the supermarket tonight and seeing my reflection "you walk like an incel"

was complimented on my posture in 2008 when I was slaying

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735