Understanding the blackpill

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
Most people on this site will never truly understand the blackpill. You can read about online and try apply some of these theories to your experiences.

But if you've never ascended and descended, you have no clue what's going on and will most likely drop this way of thinking and end like this guy.

Ground zero
This is where you typically start of, with maybe some small softmaxes, but nothing much to really warrant much difference in how you're treated.

You read all these theories and try to apply to moments in your life, but you haven't realized that this treatment is all you'll ever know and without an actual drastic change in your life you will eventually drop this pill in like a year or 2.

Ascension

In my experience, when I was banging gym I also incorporated the same basic advice normies "take care of yourself bro" "be more confident bro" "groom yourself bro". I didn't really feel different, but people were treating me differently and I just chalked it up to more confidence.

Briefly dropped the blackpill and the nonsense it came with.

it sounds ideal, cause you get all that PSL autism out the way, but the trade-off is you become one of the biggest NPCs and you lose the ability to see things clearly.

Descension

School got a lot harder so I decided to spend less time at the gym, also slowed down on eating, so within a 3-4 month period i dropped around 10 - 15 kilos. My face, personality did not change, but i notice people getting alot more comfortable disrespecting me, tryna gaslight me, sabotage me and not being taken seriously at all. I was always getting singled out for whatever reason.

It was a nice learning experience, and would encourage everyone to do the same. I'm not gonna pretend to be a saint and pile on everyone because I've probably done the same to someone, but I now know better.
Fully solidify your understanding of the black pill so you never get bum fucked again.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and incel194012940
tldr; i lost 10kg and got treated like a twink