Underweight and face

P

Praetor

Iron
Im underweight my bmi is 15 get a normal weight can improve my face?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
are you a teenager or adult?

• +1
Reactions: Male-Mottle
What can change on my face if i increse my bmi?
well if you gymcel you gain fat and muscle at a 1:1 ratio but when you start bulking it is normal to increase 2 - 3 kgs in the first few weeks due to water weight and glycogen stores. At your bmi you must be sub 10% bf so you can probably bulk until you are at 18-19 and then cut, your face will gain fat but it shouldnt cover the bones too much I cant see you being over 15% at the end of the bulk. Do you live in the first world and / or have a medical condition?

also some newbies actually gain more muscle than fat in the beginning, cant say how common it is though vast majority of people today start of skinnyfat / fat so cutting is the first thing that they do which makes it harder to gain lean mass or at least at that rate.

well if you gymcel you gain fat and muscle at a 1:1 ratio but when you start bulking it is normal to increase 2 - 3 kgs in the first few weeks due to water weight and glycogen stores. At your bmi you must be sub 10% bf so you can probably bulk until you are at 18-19 and then cut, your face will gain fat but it shouldnt cover the bones too much I cant see you being over 15% at the end of the bulk. Do you live in the first world and / or have a medical condition?
I dont go to gym i dont do excersice i just really hate eating more of what my body wants once i feel full i stop eating but thats not enough to increse my weight

• +1
I dont go to gym i dont do excersice i just really hate eating more of what my body wants once i feel full i stop eating but thats not enough to increse my weight
I can pm you pics of my face from bmi of 17.5 (2 years ago) and 19.5 (now) if you like.

I have not done much gymcelling so it doesnt throw it off.

I can pm you pics of my face from bmi of 17.5 (2 years ago) and 19.5 (now) if you like.

I have not done much gymcelling so it doesnt throw it off.
Yes that would be cool

• +1
no unless you genuinely look like you're starving by the face alone

• +1