Underweight femboy frame

oh yeah my bad but the point still stands
I think it's because I'm like technically asian. I'm from eastern Finland and Asians often have longer torsos

• JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi
My frame is so narrow it's actually wild. Should I continue looking like a femboy or should I actually try to gain muscle? I kinda got groomed by some old woman online and she said she likes I look like a femboy so idk tbh
hmu if u wanna get groomed again

Yes but I usually just rot here yk
you are asking for looksmaxing advice here. cmon just send it, why would i ask for it if not to give you advice and help you, you think i'm gonna laugh at you or something?

search 'framemaxxing' and you'll find decent threads on it

btw, are you sure that you don't have Klinefelter's syndrome?
he dose not have klinefelters, he has a massive torso someone with kleinfelters wouldn't have that
they would probs be skinny fat to

15. Is it worth it hitting the gym with a bad frame tho
yes, gymcel and eat in a 400 cal surplus with a proper diet while sleeping 8+ hours a day avoiding negative lifestyle choices and your clavicula will grow a little more compared to if you didnt. if your lucky you have young bone age

you are asking for looksmaxing advice here. cmon just send it, why would i ask for it if not to give you advice and help you, you think i'm gonna laugh at you or something?
Alright I'll send it

yes, gymcel and eat in a 400 cal surplus with a proper diet while sleeping 8+ hours a day avoiding negative lifestyle choices and your clavicula will grow a little more compared to if you didnt. if your lucky you have young bone age
Luckily my waist is also underdeveloped so my waist to shoulder ratio isn't too fucked

Luckily my waist is also underdeveloped so my waist to shoulder ratio isn't too fucked
that should give you motivation to get in the gym and start bulking on a 400 cal surplus, dont ask some autist fourm if its worth it becuase no matter what situation your in its worth it but particularly when your still growing and might be a late bloomer you would benefit the most

that should give you motivation to get in the gym and start bulking on a 400 cal surplus, dont ask some autist fourm if its worth it becuase no matter what situation your in its worth it but particularly when your still growing and might be a late bloomer you would benefit the most
Definitely not a late bloomer. Started puberty quite early. I've had bad acne for years now

Definitely not a late bloomer. Started puberty quite early. I've had bad acne for years now
oh, your clavicles still grow into your 20s and my point still stand that its worth it to gymcel, probs to around 70-80kg for peak smv

@Imretarded? Nigga I said show

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?