Undescended Testicles and Assymetry

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
My dumb, ignorant family didn't fix my right ball until the age of 4, normally 2 years at the latest age for this.
It's a syndrome can happen to %4-5 males. Basically you need surgery to make one testicle in the right position.
Now my right testicle is smaller than the left. This can affect cancer rate, 5~10 times more chance to get prostate cancer etc.

The interesting part that my right shoulder is smaller than left,
my right jaw is smaller than left basically it looks like somehow my whole right side is faulty.

is there anyone else had this syndrome or this kind of asymmetry from childhood ?

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Lmao, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
god damn it i need eppley for my fucking balls too. fuck my life

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and AcneScars
We legit need a thread with a list of all the things we need to check for when we have children
How to make sure he has proper growth and so on

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 2729
We legit need a thread with a list of all the things we need to check for when we have children
How to make sure he has proper growth and so on
dude i'm from a family like gypsies. my father left us when i'm 2 years old, my mother is a dumb, naive and neglected person doesn't care anything.

just make sure not to start a family with a dumb person and listen doctors carefully.
undescended testicles are one of the first things doctors check. my family just neglected the surgery until it's too late.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 8165, Selinity and 1 other person
don't JFL at me dude i'm a walking tragedy :( @MiroslavBulldosex

• So Sad
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
dude i'm from a family like gypsies. my father left us when i'm 2 years old, my mother is a dumb, naive and neglected person doesn't care anything.

just make sure not to start a family with a dumb person and listen doctors carefully.
undescended testicles are one of the first things doctors check. my family just neglected the surgery until it's too late.
Holy shit, are you really a gyppo in Czech Republic?
Do you live in this kind of place?

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Holy shit, are you really a gyppo in Czech Republic?
Do you live in this kind of place?

hahaha fuck no, i mean gypsy like they don't care anything. they look decent from the outside but gypsy like inside.

hahaha fuck no, i mean gypsy like they don't care anything. they look decent from the outside but gypsy like inside.
Oh ok, could be worse then jfl
I like Czech Republic tbh, maybe I'm gonna move there.
Do you know if you're fertile at least?

Oh ok, could be worse then jfl
I like Czech Republic tbh, maybe I'm gonna move there.
Do you know if you're fertile at least?
i never tested my sperm count or testo, i'll get tested in june.
but i'm working out for 2 years and got a lot bigger than average. i'm easily gaining muscle.
i also had never sexual issues, got 2 ltr etc.
so at least i don't think i have problems with sexual hormones but maybe i will get low sperm count. not sure.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex