"Unfortunate" doesn't even begin to describe this shithole

D

Deleted member 17872

Female rights activist
This site rewards nihilism and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point.

I am done with PSL, and you won't get a fond farewell. This community is infected to its roots with a degenerative disease that grows stronger over time but stops short of killing its host. Posts used to have a positive spirit at their heart, this has been transplanted and replaced with an artificial organ that feeds on vitriol and mockery from insecure little boys that heckle by the sidelines and tear each other to shreds over scraps of attention. The environment we fostered has trapped us all like this in a vicious cycle, and escaping it requires acceptance of the harshest reality we all scramble to explain away, that none of the countless straining efforts we put ourselves through here will ever amount to one single shining glimmer of significance. I would make this the end, but the holidays are still ongoing, and I don't have many friends to hangout with, so I'll suffer through a few more days till i start my job.

One last thing before I leave you all to react with disdain, ridicule, and self-righteous fervor, before you do everything in your power to minimize my words and thoughts, box them up and shove them to some cobwebbed corner of your memory, and hope they disappear forever as a stain on your finite time ground to dust. From this moment on, nothing you say matters to me. The foulest insults you hurl with intent to wound will calmly settle at the earth before my feet, and the venom you spit will bring all the pain of a warm summer breeze. You are less than anything you can conceive, while I carry on, brimming with joy distilled from detachement.

@Niko @Xangsane @xxxxxxxxxxxxxx @Anstrum95 @Preston @fucclife @tomsmith @khvirgin @TRUE_CEL @Octillionaire @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @TheBULL @cloUder @krisal @MoggerGaston @StrangerDanger @Reckless Turtle @Manchild @RetardSubhuman @IwantToLooksMaxx @luljankybo @seth @Moggie @Gargantuan @Enfant terrible @buckchadley31 @TsarTsar444 @Jagged0 @Crestfallen95 @Corleone @slop slinger @rand anon

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, YUNGMAXXER and 24 others
agree bro. u are real as it gets realbarbarapalvin. also quite the way with words

goodbye and good luck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16275 and 6 others
this site isnt for everyone buddy boyo, reality isnt for everyone. CIP (Cope in Peace)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 16275, HarrierDuBois and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
see you in a couple of months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 17872
@Klaus Schwab what does this mean for the archons’ plan??

This site rewards nihilism and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point.

I am done with PSL, and you won't get a fond farewell. This community is infected to its roots with a degenerative disease that grows stronger over time but stops short of killing its host. Posts used to have a positive spirit at their heart, this has been transplanted and replaced with an artificial organ that feeds on vitriol and mockery from insecure little boys that heckle by the sidelines and tear each other to shreds over scraps of attention. The environment we fostered has trapped us all like this in a vicious cycle, and escaping it requires acceptance of the harshest reality we all scramble to explain away, that none of the countless straining efforts we put ourselves through here will ever amount to one single shining glimmer of significance. I would make this the end, but the holidays are still ongoing, and I don't have many friends to hangout with, so I'll suffer through a few more days till i start my job.

One last thing before I leave you all to react with disdain, ridicule, and self-righteous fervor, before you do everything in your power to minimize my words and thoughts, box them up and shove them to some cobwebbed corner of your memory, and hope they disappear forever as a stain on your finite time ground to dust. From this moment on, nothing you say matters to me. The foulest insults you hurl with intent to wound will calmly settle at the earth before my feet, and the venom you spit will bring all the pain of a warm summer breeze. You are less than anything you can conceive, while I carry on, brimming with joy distilled from detachement.

@Niko @Xangsane @xxxxxxxxxxxxxx @Anstrum95 @Preston @fucclife @tomsmith @khvirgin @TRUE_CEL @Octillionaire @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @TheBULL @cloUder @krisal @MoggerGaston @StrangerDanger @Reckless Turtle @Manchild @RetardSubhuman @IwantToLooksMaxx @luljankybo @seth @Moggie @Gargantuan @Enfant terrible @buckchadley31 @TsarTsar444 @Jagged0 @Crestfallen95 @Corleone @slop slinger @rand anon
another good user down the drain, you'll be missed.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
im also trying to leave this shithole but its showing i have to wait when i delete

im also trying to leave this shithole but its showing i have to wait when i delete
just doxx an user, you wouldn't wait (y)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Sorry to burst your bubble bro but nobody cares

Not sure what that point of this post is. Nihilism is everywhere in society as it is at the core of human life.

The average poster is here, because they were raised to become good citizens. Go to school, have some hobbies, get a good job, etc.

But then he realizes: 'hey, I don't like my social-life, I get 0 sexual/romantic validation, I live from paycheck to paycheck. Wtf my life is shit despite doing 'the good thing' like I was raised to do.'

Most of us are just lost, trying to give our life new meaning after we discovered it's nothing like we were told since we were children, and like how society still tells us to this day.

Most of us men were raised on the idea that looks don't matter much for lfie quality. Now we know that looks is actually one of they key elements to living a good life. Being manipulated like that all our lives and set on the wrong foot, set to focus on the wrong things, leaves us distrustfull of society.

• +1
Reactions: bugbug, jfcage, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
agree bro. u are real as it gets realbarbarapalvin. also quite the way with words

goodbye and good luck
this is a famous monologue

Deleting my accunt now.

this site isnt for everyone buddy boyo, reality isnt for everyone. CIP (Cope in Peace)
I expected you to get the reference

Not sure what that point of this post is. Nihilism is everywhere in society as it is at the core of human life.

The average poster is here, because they were raised to become good citizens. Go to school, have some hobbies, get a good job, etc.

But then he realizes: 'hey, I don't like my social-life, I get 0 sexual/romantic validation, I live from paycheck to paycheck. Wtf my life is shit despite doing 'the good thing' like I was raised to do.'

Most of us are just lost, trying to give our life new meaning after we discovered it's nothing like we were told since we were children, and like how society still tells us to this day.

Most of us men were raised on the idea that looks don't matter much for lfie quality. Now we know that looks is actually one of they key elements to living a good life. Being manipulated like that all our lives and set on the wrong foot, set to focus on the wrong things, leaves us distrustfull of society.

Those people you just described are on messageboards like 4chan.Most users here aren't like that tho,they're just covert narcissists trying to farm dopamine from other less crafty narcissists in order to confirm their own warped beliefs about life and lessen their dating competition by spreading negativity and bad information to men (crab in a bucket basically)

Nihilistic people don't spend their time running Tinder experiments or deriding other people's faces because they don't measure up to male models,that's what people with textbook NPD do.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and MoggerGaston
If you are a spiritually grounded person you would almost never think of deleting your account here and instead use sites like these as a study into the mind of the modern male or sometimes even as an avenue of entertainment,it just comes down to moderation.

reality is all about acceptance but this site is for mental masturbation

These words are too big for me @David Rothschild

Talk to me like I'm 5

Whitepill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597
Your taking it too serious, everyone is just here for a good time

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Moggie and Deleted member 18522
Didn’t read. Why do you keep crying for me btw

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Written by ChatGPT

dnrd

Donald Trump Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
There are a lot of defeatist retards here. They complain about their situation, but do literally nothing to try and change it. Huge low T symptom.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
have fun studying foucault and epistemology you fucking loser nerd

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
As if leaving this site would make you escape from the blackpill…..

goodbye and good luck
I knew that was his account on .net

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
See you tomorrow.

I just wanted surgery advice

You Jew bastards ruined this place too

I think it's just edgy teenagers shitposting and being le doomers. This is ofcourse from my limited time on this forum but even in this time the forum i can tell is repetitive and older threads with actual knowledge are created by people who have left. I do think the forum would be infinitely better if this defeatist, nihilistic and edgy mindset were to be removed. If the users actually helped and encouraged one another, it would be great. When you look at other similar spaces for women, etc. They all are positive, encouraging and mature in their discussions.
I guess this is to be expected when there are so many underage kids on here and forum doesn't require registration to view.
Your post may be a joke but it's still true. This forum for the most part is a joke.

Last edited: