My final manifesto to this forum

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
Unfortunate" doesn't begin to describe my Journey, this forum rewards blind looks and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point. After getting completely ratioed by retarded Chads shitposting their unintersting life or reposting the same threads again and again, losing this way somehow felt even worse than I had thought possible. My posts were superior, my humor was superior, and I lost, so I don't see a reason to continue engaging in an activity where what is within my control is overwhelmingly outweighed by what is not.

I am done with PSL, and you won't get a fond farewell. This community is infected to its roots with a degenerative disease that grows stronger over time but stops short of killing its host. Looksmax used to have a self helping spirit at their heart, this has been transplanted and replaced with an artificial organ that feeds on vitriol and mockery from insecure little boys that heckle by the sidelines and tear each other to shreds over scraps of attention. The environment we fostered has trapped us all like this in a vicious cycle, and escaping it requires acceptance of the harshest reality we all scramble to explain away, that none of the countless straining efforts we put ourselves through here will ever amount to one single shining glimmer of significance. This is the end

One last thing before I leave you all to react with disdain, ridicule, and self-righteous fervor, before you do everything in your power to minimize my words and thoughts, box them up and shove them to some cobwebbed corner of your memory, and hope they disappear forever as a stain on your finite time ground to dust. From this moment on, nothing you say matters to me. The foulest insults you hurl with intent to wound will calmly settle at the earth before my feet, and the venom you spit will bring all the pain of a warm summer breeze. You are less than anything you can conceive, while I carry on, brimming with joy distilled from detachment

• JFL
Reactions: JuneBug
Unfortunate" doesn't begin to describe my Journey, this forum rewards blind looks and nothing else,

Fuck outta here. I get rewarded for my charisma and masculine virtues, bitch

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
Fuck outta here. I get rewarded for my charisma and masculine virtues, bitch
everyone is making fun of you, do you realise that? you haven't won a single mog battle in 3 years.
Go back sell your 5 bucks rating on fiverr

everyone is making fun of you, do you realise that? you haven't won a single mog battle in 3 years.
Go back sell your 5 bucks rating on fiverr

Cool. First user I'll happily throw on block.

I can tell you're a NIGGER too. Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind.

Degenerate.

What triggered this?

Unfortunate" doesn't begin to describe my Journey, this forum rewards blind looks and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point. After getting completely ratioed by retarded Chads shitposting their unintersting life or reposting the same threads again and again, losing this way somehow felt even worse than I had thought possible. My posts were superior, my humor was superior, and I lost, so I don't see a reason to continue engaging in an activity where what is within my control is overwhelmingly outweighed by what is not.

I am done with PSL, and you won't get a fond farewell. This community is infected to its roots with a degenerative disease that grows stronger over time but stops short of killing its host. Looksmax used to have a self helping spirit at their heart, this has been transplanted and replaced with an artificial organ that feeds on vitriol and mockery from insecure little boys that heckle by the sidelines and tear each other to shreds over scraps of attention. The environment we fostered has trapped us all like this in a vicious cycle, and escaping it requires acceptance of the harshest reality we all scramble to explain away, that none of the countless straining efforts we put ourselves through here will ever amount to one single shining glimmer of significance. This is the end

One last thing before I leave you all to react with disdain, ridicule, and self-righteous fervor, before you do everything in your power to minimize my words and thoughts, box them up and shove them to some cobwebbed corner of your memory, and hope they disappear forever as a stain on your finite time ground to dust. From this moment on, nothing you say matters to me. The foulest insults you hurl with intent to wound will calmly settle at the earth before my feet, and the venom you spit will bring all the pain of a warm summer breeze. You are less than anything you can conceive, while I carry on, brimming with joy distilled from detachment
Maybe ur just not that funny and nobody has a vendetta against you?

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Maybe ur just not that funny and nobody has a vendetta against you?

100%

Niggers don't have internal redeeming qualities.

If you are a black guy with an average size dick it's over for you.

Start lil wayne maxxing.

Learn to rap, draw connections, draw tattoos and most importantly draw SOME STRENGTH NIGGA!

100%

Niggers don't have internal redeeming qualities.

If you are a black guy with an average size dick it's over for you.

Start lil wayne maxxing.

Learn to rap, draw connections, draw tattoos and most importantly draw SOME STRENGTH NIGGA!
Just PE its legit

But yeah thats the only good part of being black innit

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
But... you know you can't leave. You've always been here, Sir.