Unhealthy diet hacks that actually work: alcohol

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Hypothetically speaking, there are many not so healthy things you can do or take to enhance weight loss and make it easier to stick to a caloric deficit, such as DNP, amphetamines, fat blockers and T3 and I found that drinking alcohol after a balanced, savory meal with about 50% of calories coming from food and the other 50% from alcohol works really well to increase satiety and stop any thought about or craving for food. It also kills sugar cravings. Don't get me wrong here, I do not recommend drinking at all, I just want to share my experience. It works really well tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 15791 and 3 others
fucking botoxcel :owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 3828
Drinking makes me hungry as fuck actually

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
Can vouch for this. After started drinking oral minoxidil i get full easier

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Can vouch for this. After started drinking oral minoxidil i get full easier
I eat foam minoxidil and drink liquid minoxidil with it. My insides must be hairy by now

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar and Bewusst
replies by low iq alcoholics who don't count calories of alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13021
Drinking makes me hungry as fuck actually
You need to eat first, ideally a meal with plenty of meat/protein, salt, fat and some starch and then get actually drunk, not tipsy, not shitfaced and completely disinhibited either. This works best at your last meal ime, as the sedative effects of alcohol help you fall asleep, so you won't feel the urge to pig out as your BAC drops. I do OMAD and don't eat until late in the evening anyway

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940
Does it get you drunk?`
Not drunk, but it contains alcohol. Only taking a 3-4 drops of it daily. But i feel way more fuller and i eat way less

Hypothetically speaking, there are many not so healthy things you can do or take to enhance weight loss and make it easier to stick to a caloric deficit, such as DNP, amphetamines, fat blockers and T3 and I found that drinking alcohol after a balanced, savory meal with about 50% of calories coming from food and the other 50% from alcohol works really well to increase satiety and stop any thought about or craving for food. It also kills sugar cravings. Don't get me wrong here, I do not recommend drinking at all, I just want to share my experience. It works really well tho
You think a shot of vodka after my meal once a day for 6 weeks would work?
Plus diet soda, caffeine in am, intermittent fasting. Smoking 2 cigs a day too.
Will get you shredded with lean af face

replies by low iq alcoholics who don't count calories of alcohol
I track calories for everything I consume, except black coffee and diet soda. Of course you also need to consider booze calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
i think you just scored the most stupid thread of psl :lul::lul::lul: i hope you were just trolling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
A shot of vodka will probably do nothing. You need to get drunk and/or sleepy for this to work ime

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
A shot of vodka will probably do nothing. You need to get drunk and/or sleepy for this to work ime
Was saying coz these spirits have lowest calories. I'd imagine a beer with food would defo fill you up for sure

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
A junkie defending his vices.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Alcohol is a top gains killer and body stressor, just drink some coffee, it burns fat, boosts performance, reduces appetite, and so on. There is a reason BBs lose weight on ECA stacks not on alcohol stacks. Bewusst is just becoming retardest by the day due to alcohol killing all his brain cells.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Chadethnic101
Was saying coz these spirits have lowest calories. I'd imagine a beer with food would defo fill you up for sure
My go to is whisky or bourbon but vodka is fine too. Beer has the benefit of carbonation, hops (which has mild sedative properties) and high water content but also contains carbohydrates. A sweet, wheated bourbon is like liquid candy and can serve as a satisfying dessert. From a financial point of view tho, vodka is probably best

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Chadethnic101
A junkie defending his vices.
I've never been physically dependent on alcohol. Just sharing this for educational purposes only

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Alcohol is a top gains killer and body stressor, just drink some coffee, it burns fat, boosts performance, reduces appetite, and so on. There is a reason BBs lose weight on ECA stacks not on alcohol stacks. Bewusst is just becoming retardest by the day due to alcohol killing all his brain cells.
Where tf can I buy ephedrine? Can't find where I live annoyingly I feel I could get shredded to bone with it

"Unhealthy diet hacks" is literally the title and I made it clear I'm not trying to promote drinking, didn't I? This is purely for information

"Unhealthy diet hacks" is literally the title and I made it clear I'm not trying to promote drinking, didn't I? This is purely for information
It's a shit diet hack when you can achieve the same and better with caffeine for example, there is a reason nobody uses alcohol to lose weight.

It's a shit diet hack when you can achieve the same and better with caffeine for example, there is a reason nobody uses alcohol to lose weight.
Caffeine isn't that effective for appetite suppression ime but I drink black coffee an a daily basis anyway and occasionally also consume diet pepsi (this one actually works pretty well for appetite suppression, I made a thread about it recently) and pure caffeine powder mixed with water if I need a quick energy boost. Just stating what works for me, not telling anyone to drink. This is purely anecdotal, not actual advice. Can we stop criticizing others for sharing their personal experience now?