Uni is a massive waste of time

St.TikTokcel

St.TikTokcel

159cm ofiara klinefeltera/Anti cumskin, Anti JBW
Title. There's literally no point in rotting in uni unless you're some hiqh IQ dalit that can get a scolarship to Ivy League.

Had I been born in a first world country, I would have never studied in my life but obviously god had a plan for me and spawned me in a deathniK fourth world shithole where I'm literally forced to stemcuck like a tard for 4 years since the other option is forced military conscription which obviously would be the end of me.

>but muh degree :soy:

Literally doesn't mean jack shit. Pajeets are doing the same IT jobs for 200 dollars per month. There's an abudance of stemcucks. Uni degree is such a meme in 2024

@russiancelreturns @BrahminBoss @mayo mogger amerimutts are insanely lucky.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, TsarTsar444, sweetheart and 9 others
So what should I do? Become a Roblox YouTuber???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Alt Number 3, owlofathena and 5 others
what is this retarded take ?

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and wsada
Even if it wasn’t a waste of time it’s cringe af. Writing shitty assignments like a slave to get muh 0.1 Gpa increase

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, romanstock and St.TikTokcel
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada
So what should I do? Become a Roblox YouTuber???
Mba or some civil services or law stem is oversaturated w pajeets who are wired to work 24/7

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65658, 케이제이, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
If sub 4 PSL/deformed or born in a third/fourth world shithole = rot

Already stated that this mainly applies to deathniK shitholes. Tbh it applies to first world countries as well (to an extent).
niglet not everyone wants to get a degree in stemcel, some want to be lawyers, doctors, police officers, firefighters, surgeons, and all the good jobs that pay over $200k a year.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, russiancelreturns and St.TikTokcel
doctors, surgeons
on .org JFL
Mba or some civil services or law stem is oversaturated w pajeets who are wired to work 24/7
Water. Most dalits (actual ones) are wandering with defeated faces. I feel bad for them. Stemcucking for 5 years just to wageslave for 500 dollars per month. Such is life of Visajeet

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and BrahminBoss
niglet not everyone wants to get a degree in stemcel, some want to be lawyers, doctors, police officers, firefighters, surgeons, and all the good jobs that pay over $200k a year.
You are yellow monke so genetically you are cursed at wageslaving journey and betabuxx noodlewhore after cock carousele. This thread doesnt apply to you

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and BrahminBoss
Better off living under a bridge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ominion, Mister Fuwy and 2 others
It does feel like every field is over-saturated at this point. So much so that the degree is the bare minimum for a job and you need to do 10 other things including internships, degrading yourself on LinkedIn, applying to 999 job openings, going to conferences, etc.

the only way to make it out of this hellhole system is by starting your own business

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 65658, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
It does feel like every field is over-saturated at this point. So much so that the degree is the bare minimum for a job and you need to do 10 other things including internships, degrading yourself on LinkedIn, applying to 999 job openings, going to conferences, etc.

the only way to make it out of this hellhole system is by starting your own business
It's either neetbux or gambling with crypto. It is what is. Rotting mogs.

• +1
Reactions: ominion, Deleted member 65658, BrahminBoss and 1 other person

U make it sound like it's easier

• +1
Reactions: ominion, BrahminBoss, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
on .org JFL

Water. Most dalits (actual ones) are wandering with defeated faces. I feel bad for them. Stemcucking for 5 years just to wageslave for 500 dollars per month. Such is life of Visajeet
Being on .org has nothing to do with pursuing a pathway to attaining a great career.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and St.TikTokcel
It's over, you are competing against a slave population bred to be the most submissive, cucked workers ever.
Curries come to the West to not get laid, have their sisters fucked by white men, get scorned and insulted by everyone, sleep in cramped up shitboxes, earn poverty-tier salaries and still find the energy to take over jobs and never get tired.
As an european STEM developer with standards and self-respect you stand absolutely zero chance against these unstoppable MOG machines.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 65658, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
It's over, you are competing against a slave population bred to be the most submissive, cucked workers ever.
Curries come to the West to not get laid, have their sisters fucked by white men, get scorned and insulted by everyone, sleep in cramped up shitboxes, earn poverty-tier salaries and still find the energy to take over jobs and never get tired.
As an european STEM developer with standards and self-respect you stand absolutely zero chance against these unstoppable MOG machines.
0D4CEC6C 55F3 45BB 9FAA C23DE035D4DD

• JFL
Reactions: ominion, TsarTsar444, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Title. There's literally no point in rotting in uni unless you're some hiqh IQ dalit that can get a scolarship to Ivy League.

Had I been born in a first world country, I would have never studied in my life but obviously god had a plan for me and spawned me in a deathniK fourth world shithole where I'm literally forced to stemcuck like a tard for 4 years since the other option is forced military conscription which obviously would be the end of me.

Literally doesn't mean jack shit. Pajeets are doing the same IT jobs for 200 dollars per month. There's an abudance of stemcucks. Uni degree is such a meme in 2024

View attachment 2873617

Here no degree means resume in trash in 2 microseconds if you ever want a white collar job.

It might as well as be the next high school diploma.

Here no degree means resume in trash in 2 microseconds if you ever want a white collar job.

It might as well as be the next high school diploma.
Here you need a 7 year stemcuck degree if you want to wageslave for 600 dollars per months (let's not forget the 200 rejected applications as well).

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and normie_joe
Takeover

View attachment 2873617
The "high iq dalit"
@BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
i still have to go the military after i graduate :feelswhy:

• JFL
Here you need a 7 year stemcuck degree if you want to wageslave for 600 dollars per months (let's not forget the 200 rejected applications as well).

I'm not denying that EE is in a worse state than Canada, but things are not looking good here.

The degree I'm doing (CS) seems oversaturated for entry level positions. The 200 rejected applications applies here as well.

Yeah you earn 600 per month, but we earn 2000 per month and pay 1400 in rent :feelskek:

A box under a bridge is more expensive here than a 2 bedroom apartment in Slovakia.

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i still have to go the military after i graduate :feelswhy:
Same tbh since they are about extend the age gap to 30. Prob just gonna rot in a trench and wait till it ends.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 케이제이
I'm not denying that EE is in a worse state than Canada, but things are not looking good here.
The degree I'm doing (CS) seems oversaturated for entry level positions. The 200 rejected applications applies here as well.

Yeah you earn 600 per month, but we earn 2000 per month and pay 1400 in rent :feelskek:

A box under a bridge is more expensive here than a 2 bedroom apartment in Slovakia.
You earn 600 and you rent for 400. Taxes not included. Most dalits here live with parents because of it. Wish I was born in currynada so that I could rot with neetbuxx.

• +1
nx tu i univera varai jei tu subhumanas? ;ddd is kart po shl varyt i uzsieni dirbt stroikese ir viska uzdirbant investuot i crypto vienintele iseitis cia. low iq jei to nedarai

• JFL
nx tu i univera varai jei tu subhumanas? ;ddd is kart po shl varyt i uzsieni dirbt stroikese ir viska uzdirbant investuot i crypto vienintele iseitis cia. low iq jei to nedarai
understood every word

• +1
Reactions: Polar

Can confirm to everything here. Uni is the biggest scam I’ll be letting my kids know this if I have any from the rip. I’m living proof that uni is a scam

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
You earn 600 and you rent for 400. Taxes not included. Most dalits here live with parents because of it. Wish I was born in currynada so that I could rot with neetbuxx.

Yeah but the wages don't match the cost of living. Here a weeks worth of groceries would be equivalent to a months worth there.

Things like public transport, healthcare are much better, but its not a perfect utopia.

There's so many dalits coming here and going back home because they cannot afford to live here.

Just be a neet, rot and ropemaxx when the time comes.

What else are you gonna do in life?

No virgin wife you can have kids with, only used up toilets. You gonna flex with a better car/ whatever other useless meaningless shit? Being rich and having status is cope.

Just fucking leach and and ropemaxx is the way.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 65658 and 2 others
Yeah but the wages don't match the cost of living. Here a weeks worth of groceries would be equivalent to a months worth there.

Things like public transport, healthcare are much better, but its not a perfect utopia.

There's so many dalits coming here and going back home because they cannot afford to live here.
Currynada mogs because Trudeau would gib me 1k for existing. That's more than enough for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and normie_joe

No virgin wife you can have kids with, only used up toilets. You gonna flex with a better car/ whatever other useless meaningless shit? Being rich and having status is cope.

if only men were smart enough to become collective NEETs we could then negotiate deals with the government and get rid of women's current power

Yeah Canada is the only other western nation I consider as fucked as Britain. The ONE nation id never move 2

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Wish I could but forced military conscription exists, sir. No uni = forced into military or prison for dodging the draft.

• JFL
He is right. 900 euros a month for being a competent lawyer with degree and experience in riga
I live in Australia, you get paid to just breathe.

• So Sad
I live in Australia, you get paid to just breathe.
Obviously for you as first world enjoyer uni is a good choice
Being born in Baltic's, Poland or even worse Ukraine and Russia is almost always a spawnkill

• JFL
Obviously for you as first world enjoyer uni is a good choice
Being born in Baltic's, Poland or even worse Ukraine and Russia is almost always a spawnkill
fucking brutal

• JFL

yea wanna go out at 38, helium is the least painless right? Ill probably use that or sword, depends on how i feeling at the time

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and St.TikTokcel