UNICELS COLLEGCELS HELP

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
should i concentrate my classes in 3 days or spread them out over 5 days per week?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, oatmeal and Bignuts
A lot of people love to be on a 4 days per week. 3 seems unpleasant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 7076
5 days, get a routine too. Concentrating your work isnt as efficient as spreading the same time over more days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
concentrate them in 3 days, that gives you 4 days off to do whatever

• +1
Reactions: user204, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Copeful and 1 other person
I do 5 but only early mornings, then work/workout/study in the afternoon

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Does not work. You procrastinate 3 days and try to juggle everything on the last day only to end up getting mediocre results or even failing. College is not actually about studies, it is about time management. Spread out your classes, and study each day for every class. Studying 2 hours a day efficiently >>> cramming. Also make use of spaced repetition software and you literally study for maybe 45 mins a day and are gucci. Straight A's no effort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Ponder and 2 others
Does not work. You procrastinate 3 days and try to juggle everything on the last day only to end up getting mediocre results or even failing. College is not actually about studies, it is about time management. Spread out your classes, and study each day for every class. Studying 2 hours a day efficiently >>> cramming. Also make use of spaced repetition software and you literally study for maybe 45 mins a day and are gucci. Straight A's no effort.
active recall + spaced repition = easy clap

i use notion and anki and shiits so much less stressful

Insanely based

if u have the option for 4 days do that, if u dont keep it at 5 days

If you had to read an entire textbook (800 pages), would you spread the work over a period of 8 days (100 pages per day) or just concentrate all the work in one day.?

Imagine going to college...

If you had to read an entire textbook (800 pages), would you spread the work over a period of 8 days (100 pages per day) or just concentrate all the work in one day.?
spread it
to me going to class was different than studying tbh, having 4 days free seems better than 3 (in my experience)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Do 5 unless you have crazy self discipline

spread it
to me going to class was different than studying tbh, having 4 days free seems better than 3 (in my experience)
Interesting. I figured you would choose to concentrate the work all in one day. I personally find it rather monotonous when spreading out work/classes since the notion of having "days off" deteriorates since if you have work/class that day, its not really a "day off" but a work day. When you concentrate all your work in one day, you can exert more effort accomplishing it due to looking forward to subsequent days off where you can relax stress free.

I guess it just boils down to the persons psychological preference.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Interesting. I figured you would choose to concentrate the work all in one day. I personally find it rather monotonous when spreading out work/classes since the notion of having "days off" deteriorates since if you have work/class that day, its not really a "day off" but a work day. When you concentrate all your work in one day, you can exert more effort accomplishing it due to looking forward to subsequent days off where you can relax stress free.

I guess it just boils down to the persons psychological preference.
There's also the concern of commuting and the routine of getting ready to go to school etc. that I was considering.
Studying wise/information retention you're right, spreading it out is better.