Unironically over if you're not a college football player for a power 5 school

I wrestled last year in tenth grade, not only did it lean out my face (i was always skinny) but even being a weaker sport gave me a school status halo i didn’t have before.
Wrestling is such a chad sport in the states. It might not be as popular as the bigger one's, but college wrestlers are built like tanks, can wrestlefuck you, and a lot of them are htn+

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 31953, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
combat athletes mog
Combat athletes are usually Short and Ugly as fuck, muh fighting skills doesn't translate to raw attraction + they make a lot less than college players who make millions in college due to NIL deals JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Combat athletes are usually Short and Ugly as fuck, muh fighting skills doesn't translate to raw attraction + they make a lot less than college players who make millions in college due to NIL deals JFL
heavyweights are tall , being handsome fighter is a huge halo , the kickboxing champion is 6"5 and looks like this
Respect Rico GIF by GLORY Kickboxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, House Lannister and Deleted member 29155
biggest chad sport

i almost made it to nhl but tore my ankle , asked my coach if i could make it in football he was like hell no.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Bushman, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
no other nation simps this much for eggball played by niggers.

Americans are truly mentally retard.
racist+ idiot + fucking bozo+ take an l + kys

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, rooman, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 2 others
biggest chad sport

i almost made it to nhl but tore my ankle , asked my coach if i could make it in football he was like hell no.
atleast you have a big ol hockey ass from it

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, rooman, Deleted member 23239 and 1 other person
heavyweights are tall , being handsome fighter is a huge halo , the kickboxing champion is 6"5 and looks like this
Respect Rico GIF by GLORY Kickboxing
Still gets mogged by your average NFL quarterback

Shut the fuck up you retarded Indian, get out of my thread, Indians are my bros but you're actually mentally retarded, JFL if you think any girl is willing to have sex with you, fucking manlet, kill yourself immediately retarded curry

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Pikabro and Bushman
This nigga @human304 is mad these Chads are fucking stacy pussy raw in college, mald some more nigga, you EITHER play by the rules and use them in your favor, or you kill yourself, unfortunately you have no athletic ability, I feel bad for niggas like you, only being able to play cricket n shit innit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and rooman
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Bushman and Deleted member 29155
This nigga @human304 is mad these Chads are fucking stacy pussy raw in college, mald some more nigga, you EITHER play by the rules and use them in your favor, or you kill yourself, unfortunately you have no athletic ability, I feel bad for niggas like you, only being able to play cricket n shit innit
you are a sub species called homo erectus. American people are soulless, immoral degenerates that is why they elevate you monkies this much.

you people commit the highest crimes, are drug dealing assholes, whose culture evolves around guns, drugs and single motherhood.

Arabs told white people to castrate your ancestors before importing them as slaves but americans were stupid they did not pay heed to that.

because of this the western world will one day burn to ground , cause they breeded with homo erectus.

• JFL
you are a sub species called homo erectus. American people are soulless, immoral degenerates that is why they elevate you monkies this much.

you people commit the highest crimes, are drug dealing assholes, whose culture evolves around guns, drugs and single motherhood.

Arabs told white people to castrate you before using them as slaves but americans were stupid they did not pay heed to that.

because of this the western world will one day burn to ground , cause they breeded with homo erectus.
Dnrd, keep crying for these niggas who are slaying prime girls in College and lifemogging you to hell and back, go shit on the street next to the curry vendor or something meanwhile they get ready for the NFL draft, fucking retard

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15164
Dnrd, keep crying for these niggas who are slaying prime girls in College and lifemogging you to hell and back, go shit on the street next to the curry vendor or something meanwhile they get ready for the NFL draft, fucking retard

Lawsuit: Former Baylor official said 'blue-eyed p-ssy' got them 'good [N-word] football players'

Richard Willis, a former chair of Baylor’s Board of Regents, made the offensive comment during a 2014 trip to Mexico, according to an affidavit filed in a federal district court in Texas on Tuesday. Greg Klepper, a local businessman, said Willis had “made a statement that the reason Baylor has ‘such good [N-word] football players’ was because ‘we have the best blond-haired, blue-eyed pussy in the State of Texas.’”

You and your monkey family live like kings and drown in pussy cause American people have all turned into degenerate.

This happens during the last legs of an empire. This happened with the Romans and this is now happening to the Americans.

People who use their daughters as nigger food does not deserve to be called humans.

The whole world saw how pathetically your America got kicked out of Afghanistan. The whole world are tired of American nigger worshipping.

By 2035 most of the world will move away from dollar and then you will see desperation. You and all of these nigger loving whores and their fathers and mothers will get whats coming to them.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bushman

Lawsuit: Former Baylor official said 'blue-eyed p-ssy' got them 'good [N-word] football players'

Richard Willis, a former chair of Baylor’s Board of Regents, made the offensive comment during a 2014 trip to Mexico, according to an affidavit filed in a federal district court in Texas on Tuesday. Greg Klepper, a local businessman, said Willis had “made a statement that the reason Baylor has ‘such good [N-word] football players’ was because ‘we have the best blond-haired, blue-eyed pussy in the State of Texas.’”

You and your monkey family live like kings and drown in pussy cause American people have all turned into degenerate.

This happens during the last legs of an empire. This happened with the Romans and this is now happening to the Americans.

People who use their daughters as nigger food does not deserve to be called humans.

The whole world saw how pathetically your America got kicked out of Afghanistan. The whole world are tired of American nigger worshipping.

By 2035 most of the world will move away from dollar and then you will see desperation. You and all of these nigger loving whores and their fathers and mothers will get whats coming to them.
Again drnd, that baylor player probably fucked more girls than you will ever imagine, keep feeling jealous for black niggas, you're literally inferior to them, kill yourself dumb retard

americans are reatard. that is why they elevate you.

These niggas are the kings of their schools and can fuck any girl, my goal in life tbh, gonna start sportsmaxxing, I'm a good quarterback

@GilfHunter @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @Octillionaire
I know

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Looks234, ascension and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension
  • JFL
Atleast 280+ if he's a Right Tackle
He’d probably be heavyweight then. PA is one of the hardest states for wrestling with Iowa, Ohio, and Michigan also being up there. Most wrestlers are ogre usually. Hypermasculine from what I remember when I used to wrestle.

• +1

Baylor has ‘such good [N-word] football players’ was because ‘we have the best blond-haired, blue-eyed pussy in the State of Texas.’”

Hhahahah, so these niggas fucked blue eyed blonde stacys and played football for Baylor at the same time, you're bringing this up because?

He’d probably be heavyweight then. PA is one of the hardest states for wrestling with Iowa, Ohio, and Michigan also being up there. Most wrestlers are ogre usually. Hypermasculine from what I remember when I used to wrestle.
Wrestling, Basketball and Football players mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31953
Again, I don't care + bitch deserved it, based
and the OG , the GOAT, from where Burn the Coal pay the Toll word came from.

OJ Simpson: see that white girl , i am gonna fuck her , make her my baby momma and then gonna kill that white bitch.

• JFL
and the OG , the GOAT, from where Burn the Coal pay the Toll word came from.
View attachment 2329255

OJ Simpson: see that white girl , i am gonna fuck her , make her my baby momma and then gonna kill that white bitch.
Based OJ, keep posting these like I give a fuck, anyone on this forum doesn't care to besides your stinking curry ass

• JFL
Imagine seeing your daughter head off to her dream college, you've been PROTECTING her from boys her entire life, only for her to get a train ran on her by the football chads, ovaa
there was actually a case where this girl at my university, a cheerleader, had a train ran on her by players on the football team INCLUDING RECRUITS ON OFFICIAL VISITS.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Pikabro

Facts. they should be simping for Indians who play cricket instead @ceo @Bushman @Obito

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, rooman, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
Facts. they should be simping for Indians who play cricket instead @ceo @Bushman @Obito
i dont want them to simp for us. i want them to simp for their own men.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
After careful consideration, he's right. This is what women want. NFL players cannot compete
IMG 5817

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, rooman, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
If I was shorter I would’ve long since hopped on HRT by now. It’s completely fucking over for me

I can’t cope with having no masculinity or sports potential

• +1
  • JFL
Atleast 280+ if he's a Right Tackle
I was obese but I'm only 6'1 I was 260 max when I played football, why I played RT I wasn't tall

• JFL
JFL this has my dying!

• +1
So are u already a quarterback, or an incel daydreaming about being one?

• +1
been playing for 7 years since i was 10 but never been on a team, shouldnt be hard since i live in northern europe and the sport isnt as popular.

i can max toss it like 50 yards but ive mastered throwing a spiral everytime

been playing for 7 years since i was 10 but never been on a team, shouldnt be hard since i live in northern europe and the sport isnt as popular.
Lol tf. Yall have American football in europe? Just move to the us and play in a white american highschool

• JFL