Unironically over if you're not a college football player for a power 5 school

Lol tf. Yall have American football in europe? Just move to the us and play in a white american highschool
cant move but there is an organization that helps europeans go on to play d1 in america so that will help me

cant move but there is an organization that helps europeans go on to play d1 in america so that will help me
U got a lot of competition tho if u want to get scouted. Which hurnga durnga country u from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
U got a lot of competition tho if u want to get scouted. Which hurnga durnga country u from?
Sweden lol, also yes lots of competition I have to be amazing if they even want a chance to look at me

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
outlier theory
You're also using an outlier who's literally the heavyweight champ, I'm using a high school kid who's not even #1 in his class yet is still worth 8 million before stepping in college

You're also using an outlier who's literally the heavyweight champ, I'm using a high school kid who's not even #1 in his class yet is still worth 8 million before stepping in college
not about the money, i dont think anyone on the planet could beat him in hand to hand combat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155