Unironically, this site give more incel vibes than incels.is

oldcell

oldcell

Luminary
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Posts
5,237
Reputation
7,405
more incels here, and it feels more incel overall

Like people are more out of touch with reality

Dont mean to hurt anyone
 
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale. I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and I will save it there for my future kid. When I pick it up I have this cool story for them and will tell them, "Kids, this is a true looksmax.me story. This is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells".
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7027 and Vidyacoper
Not true.
We have alot of chads here
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
People on .co are coping,they don't really care anymore.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
as an incels.is poster with 13K posts, I disagree
 
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 3556 and Danish_Retard

Similar threads

averagemisanthrope
Replies
12
Views
105
asdf563
asdf563
F
Replies
4
Views
14
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
muhammad18347
Replies
7
Views
29
muhammad18347
muhammad18347
real_rxz
Replies
0
Views
12
real_rxz
real_rxz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top