University in the UK sucks

its the best university experience in the world

if you dont like it thats fine but you wont find a better experience anywhere else

brooo not one girl gives a fuck about the fact you or I or whoever the fuck is 6'5 if they aren't at least htn in terms of looks, as for a friend group yeah maybe but I fucking despise normies, it's a chore talking to them and trying to blend in
You hit bingo, you dont WANT to talk. Partially self inflicted. No offense. Just try striking up convos here and there. I know its exhausting. Not everyone is NT. If youre 6 ft 5, you can be a ltn or even mtn.

Most are LTN anyway

All Im saying, is take your education seriously. Look into mental health.

Last edited:
Haha unlucky
Just a few more weeks for me boyo, and half of it I can just chill with no work
Yh but then u have to get a job. I seriously got fucked with uni I wasn’t even in a dorm so I just outcasted

its the best university experience in the world

if you dont like it thats fine but you wont find a better experience anywhere else
America

nope its significantly more expensive, the admissions process is significantly worse, the nightlife/social life is worse, hypergamy is worse, cost of living is worse, much harder to land internships and spring weeks, worse welfare etc. the list goes on

Yh but then u have to get a job. I seriously got fucked with uni I wasn’t even in a dorm so I just outcasted
Yeah but I have months off first
And you have more freedom in what u can do
Both suck, and uni is less work, but it's like being in prison

You hit bingo, you dont WANT to talk. Partially self inflicted. No offense. Just try striking up convos here and there. I know its exhausting. Not everyone is NT. If youre 6 ft 5, you can be a ltn or even mtn.

Most are LTN anyway

All Im saying, is take your education seriously. Look into mental health.
I fucking can't stand school, even if I got my shit together, if i went uni for medicine/physics/math the high IQ well paying fields, id need to abuse aderall and other nootropics just to have a fighting chance, but then some 140iq chang or prajesh would still be ahead and so fuck that

nope its significantly more expensive, the admissions process is significantly worse, the nightlife/social life is worse, hypergamy is worse, cost of living is worse, much harder to land internships and spring weeks, worse welfare etc. the list goes on
How is nightlife/social life worse

Yeah but I have months off first
And you have more freedom in what u can do
Both suck, and uni is less work, but it's like being in prison
Wdym less freedom. Uni is better but only if you actually have a decent social life there

Wdym less freedom. Uni is better but only if you actually have a decent social life there
You are stuck in the same place, have less money, can't change course like u could job

How is nightlife/social life worse
you have to be 21 to get into clubs in the US, obviously people try to use fake id's but what do you think the success rate of that is?

everybody i know at a college in the US says the night life and social life is dead

You are stuck in the same place, have less money, can't change course like u could job
you have to be 21 to get into clubs in the US, obviously people try to use fake id's but what do you think the success rate of that is?

everybody i know at a college in the US says the night life and social life is dead
Yeh but u can just drink inside can’t u like house parties and stuff. Clubs are dead anyways

I fucking can't stand school, even if I got my shit together, if i went uni for medicine/physics/math the high IQ well paying fields, id need to abuse aderall and other nootropics just to have a fighting chance, but then some 140iq chang or prajesh would still be ahead and so fuck that
I have Adhd, you dont need to abuse anything. Just have a disciplined schedule. I can give my adhd meds away, barely use it lol.

Just dont be a basement dwelling NEET, who takes minimal showers. Thats when its truly OVER.

Therapy and education is underrated. Those two will at least boost your appeal.
You can do looksmaxxing on the side, but dont let it comsume you. Until youve finished most of your education in Physics, Maths etc..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel