University is the most brutal part of a man's life

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
At university a man is at his lowest SMV, status and wealth don't matter, it's purely looks based. Women are at their peak too, dudes have a free house and are horny, as a result this is the time period where a woman gets the most attention in her life. She can be sat outside the lecture hall waiting for class to finish and someone will approach her, she will get asked to go parties, in those parties men will approach her, when she then goes clubbing other men will approach her. Uni is the peak of a woman's life, she is surrounded by men and can choose the best looking.

After uni you don't have that sort of network, you aren't going to parties or clubs weekly and so women aren't being bombarded with attention. At uni it's hard for a girl not to be given attention, during my 3 years I did not see a single girl who was by herself anywhere. There was always a man willing to approach and talk to her, women have infinite power at uni and it's telling. It truly is the peak for women, even her phone is giving her validation - tinder msgs.

Uni is tough.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, ManletBlackcel, p0lishsubhuman and 43 others
Cope women deacend hard at 24 men reach peak at 27

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Daniel Plainview, Stopping@Nothing19 and 8 others
Cope women deacend hard at 24 men reach peak at 27
nah women peak at uni, their beauty might descend at 24, but uni is the peak for them. No other point in their life where men will approach her and shit so much

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 3828 and 13 others
nah women peak at uni, their beauty might descend at 24, but uni is the peak for them. No other point in their life where men will approach her and shit so much
Women peak at 16-20 after 24 it's over for them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 18776 and 13 others
At university a man is at his lowest SMV, status and wealth don't matter, it's purely looks based. Women are at their peak too, dudes have a free house and are horny, as a result this is the time period where a woman gets the most attention in her life. She can be sat outside the lecture hall waiting for class to finish and someone will approach her, she will get asked to go parties, in those parties men will approach her, when she then goes clubbing other men will approach her. Uni is the peak of a woman's life, she is surrounded by men and can choose the best looking.

After uni you don't have that sort of network, you aren't going to parties or clubs weekly and so women aren't being bombarded with attention. At uni it's hard for a girl not to be given attention, during my 3 years I did not see a single girl who was by herself anywhere. There was always a man willing to approach and talk to her, women have infinite power at uni and it's telling. It truly is the peak for women, even her phone is giving her validation - tinder msgs.

Uni is tough.
So why did you go there JFL? I thought you wanted to get a shitty degree and move on with your life. Imagine going to a tranny propaganda centre just so you could eternally seethe there. NGMI.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Danish_Retard, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
Uni was good for me bhai, but I get your point

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 3828, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
So why did you go there JFL? I thought you wanted to get a shitty degree and move on with your life. Imagine going to a tranny propaganda centre just so you could eternally seethe there. NGMI.
View attachment 1758656
I got my degree
Uni was good for me bhai, but I get your point
yes but you are a chad, you didn't see the other side of the spectrum - what it was like for the avg man

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 3828 and 11 others
It’s like that everywhere at ani age tho, an even ugly woman don’t need more than the barely minimum to get laid, while for men you have to have it all, social skills, social circle, looks, house to get to a level even belows what she can.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
Starting uni this year been working my ass off softmaxxing we'll see how it goes

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 3828, Danish_Retard and 5 others
It’s like that everywhere at ani age tho, an even ugly woman don’t need more than the barely minimum to get laid, while for men you have to have it all, social skills, social circle, looks, house to get to a level even belows what she can.
not to the extent what it's like at uni. When you're in the real world, most dudes are married and shit, they aren't hitting on women - they're just trying to do their 9-5 and get back home.

Social skills, circle, hobbies and house can compensate for looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and galego123
Low IQ mfers already having to wageslave hard at 18 but people cry because "muhh they don't get approached but girls do 😭 "

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, wollet2, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
Low IQ mfers already having to wageslave hard at 18 but people cry because "muhh they don't get approached but girls do 😭 "
Literally everyone I know said uni was the best time of their live, man and woman, mogs wageslaving hard. Cope thread.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 3828, subhuman to mtn and 5 others
not to the extent what it's like at uni. When you're in the real world, most dudes are married and shit, they aren't hitting on women - they're just trying to do their 9-5 and get back home.

Social skills, circle, hobbies and house can compensate for looks
>just be a cog in the wheel and slave for your favourite jew from 9-5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 3828 and subhuman to mtn
Literally everyone I know said uni was the best time of their live, man and woman, mogs wageslaving hard. Cope thread.
cope, if your life peaked at 18-21 as a man then it never began for you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, GetShrekt, Deleted member 3828 and 8 others
at what point did i advocate for that? I said most men are doing it and they're married at that point, she isn't surrounded by horny 20 year olds anymoer
Womb to tomb. Destined to wage-slave and then die. JFL at wagecucks. Holy shit I couldn't do it. It's really ogre.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ShowerMaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
I wish I went to uni tbh 🥲

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
JFL not at all.

Literally just do ur school work which takes maybe an hour to do then you have the rest of the day off to drink and have fun.

Plus you’ll never be at a scene where more girls are looking to get laid than in university

I would kill to leave my 9-5 office job and go back to university

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, CsCurry, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Jfl if u think women on average peak in college :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
JFL not at all.

Literally just do ur school work which takes maybe an hour to do then you have the rest of the day off to drink and have fun.

Plus you’ll never be at a scene where more girls are looking to get laid than in university

when did you last go to uni? It's gotten much worse ask @DoctorLooksmax
Jfl if u think women on average peak in college :lul::lul::lul:
they do, if you think otherwise you are unrealistic

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and PrinceLuenLeoncur
when did you last go to uni? It's gotten much worse ask @DoctorLooksmax

they do, if you think otherwise you are unrealistic

Rly depends, imo around age 20 is when they peak, aftet that a lot of girls start to slack a lot tbh

Rly depends, imo around age 20 is when they peak, aftet that a lot of girls start to slack a lot tbh
You are talking about their beauty though. Like lets be real here, when a girl is 21 and in her final year at uni, she's still surrounded by men and thus she will be given lots of attention. That takes a huge drop when she's out of uni

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, PrinceLuenLeoncur and litaz
JFL not at all.

Bruv idk what mickey mouse degree allows u to do 1 hour work daily and graduate with good clasification. It defo ain’t STEM, so then it won’t be worth it anyways, u won’t get good paying job without STEM (excluding maybe law and finance)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, litaz, squirrelcel and 3 others
Bruv idk what mickey mouse degree allows u to do 1 hour work daily and graduate with good clasification. It defo ain’t STEM, so then it won’t be worth it anyways, u won’t get good paying job without STEM (excluding maybe law and finance)

I am convinced a lot of guys go to uni and do mickey mouse degrees just to get pussy and party hard tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, GetShrekt, p0lishsubhuman and 14 others
I am convinced a lot of guys go to uni and do mickey mouse degrees just to get pussy and party hard tbh
They’re wasting their future ngl

I got hella pussy in uni, but also got first class masters degree in STEM

I already make 100k a year cause my parents are rich and they hired me. But got better opportunities from other companies, got 4 job interviews lined up next week

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, GetShrekt, House Lannister and 8 others

I already make 100k a year cause my parents are rich and they hired me. But got better opportunities from other companies, got 4 job interviews lined up next week
chad can never lose tbh

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 3828
I got my degree

yes but you are a chad, you didn't see the other side of the spectrum - what it was like for the avg man
@PCT01 are you a chad? Pm me pics to see bro. Full privacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I got mogged hard in college and dropped out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, GetShrekt, Deleted member 18776 and 6 others
Uni is the best thing that happened to me jfl, dont even hesitate about suicide if you are in the uni and still an incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, IMZLEGEND and Moggable
True man. University is depressing. It was like a cultural shock to me moving out and going to a big uni.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and autistic_tendencies
Idk if it’s all about looks at uni. Around HTN will help but it’s a lot about being NT.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, squirrelcel and Prince88
I work in finance at a top firm making $70k year first year out of college.

1 hour of work was me being generous I realistically barely did anything JFL

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 3828, incel194012940 and 2 others
:lul::lul::lul:

for me studying STEM its the opposite. Literally everyone tells me wageslaving mogs uni hard.

1)Average job is less work than STEM uni.
2)In STEM uni you don't have a social-life, so it's no different from wageslaving. Some even find improvement.
3)You have money.

STEM is brutal

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Danish_Retard, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
:lul::lul::lul:

for me studying STEM its the opposite. Literally everyone tells me wageslaving mogs uni hard.

1)Average job is less work than STEM uni.
2)In STEM uni you don't have a social-life, so it's no different from wageslaving. Some even find improvement.
3)You have money.

STEM is brutal
Yeah STEM is a brutal exception JFL, I mean the guys who study business or smth like that and only go partying.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and MoggerGaston
Brutal but very true.

Looking back I tried very hard to fit in only to make a limited amount of friends, and never actually formed my own social circle where I was a respected member.

Also I was bullied pretty mercilessly from which I still have scars, and still think about to this day.

It makes me feel like an outcast when people talk about university being the best time of their life whereas for me it was constant anxiety created by getting mogged and anticipating the next mog, and also the brutal socialmog when everyone else would be in their social circles while I stood there by myself not trying to draw any attention to the fact that I was all alone.

Working on the other hand is not so bad, I don’t get mogged as hard because I’m working with a bunch of overweight older guys, and every is a lot nicer because their job depends on it. Sure there aren’t as many pretty women, but it’s not like I was getting much at university either.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, autistic_tendencies, squirrelcel and 1 other person

You def sound like an exception and prob a Chad, the vast majority of STEM male students would be lucky to get laid with a single girl, let alone get hella pussy as you said.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, PrinceLuenLeoncur, squirrelcel and 5 others
only indians and turbomanlets have a shit time at uni

OP is projecting

also this is why i didnt go

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, IMZLEGEND, subhuman to mtn and 2 others
Bruh it’s just personality/nt and being medium ugly/their type. UNI is easy mode @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
JFL not at all.

i agree that uni is the easiest place to get laid.

but @FailedNormieManlet is correct that at uni its all about looks. So you have to be decent looking to do well there.

Once you enter the workplace you can compensate with money and other things. So you can even the playing field but your options outside of betabuxx are still pretty limited.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and FailedNormieManlet
i agree that uni is the easiest place to get laid.

but @FailedNormieManlet is correct that at uni its all about looks. So you have to be decent looking to do well there.

Once you enter the workplace you can compensate with money and other things. So you can even the playing field but your options outside of betabuxx are still pretty limited.
It’s always all about looks. Unless your talking Long term relationships then maybe u can find 1 decent girl.
Ur not gonna go out after u graduate uni and get a lay one night bc u make $150k a year. That only works if ur a legit millionaire and young .
College is ur best chance to get laid bc there’s literally a pool of young girls striving to find dick.
Just lower standards + looksmax to ascend + put urself in social setting and get drunk

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Danish_Retard, stamaster21 and 2 others
What are you talking about? Anyone with decent NT will have his best years in college. Most parties, slaying, fun times, it’s the prime time to slay. You’re in your prime. What’s this bullshit negativity? I have never seen a college VIP who doesn’t get pussy

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
It’s always all about looks. Unless your talking Long term relationships then maybe u can find 1 decent girl.
Ur not gonna go out after u graduate uni and get a lay one night bc u make $150k a year. That only works if ur a legit millionaire and young .
College is ur best chance to get laid bc there’s literally a pool of young girls striving to find dick.
Just lower standards + looksmax to ascend + put urself in social setting and get drunk

I'm old, and yeah uni was EZ mode and i was bluepilled af back then.

I meant that mid tier guys who got overlooked at uni can still get those same girls in a LTR if they have a decent career.
As you get older girls want to be bailed out of wagecucking more and more as they realise working isnt all its cracked to be so they look for betabuxx.

Even when you leave college going to clubs which are full of uni students are still the easiest to get laid.

The dosage of autism in this topic summarizes the userbase of this shithole and gives a good amount of reasons why no one ever should give a crap about what do the outcasts in this forum claim about girls or looks

Imagine going to uni and still being an incel. Im brutally honest with you faggots, if you actually had an experience similar to OP's experience in the uni just kys alread. Im not even joking

me indian
First and only Indian who has blonde hair and blue eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 17829
"university is the most brutal part of a mans life"

bro on god the only reason u had this experience is cos turbomanlet. this is why i didnt go

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and wollet2