University of Louisville says that full lips on males are unattractive.

I am tired of hearing this bullshit, it makes 0 fucking sense, bunch of coping faggots spewing nonsense.

Nessman lips are literally medium sized, he just has a tiny philtrum and chin.
O’Pry doesn’t have full lips either.
Barrett is a fucking tranny abomination, and still his lips aren’t even that full, but rather pouty.
So men like delon or chico are faggots from your pov, interesting. I don't like tik tok twinks and fags, but if you think that a man to be GL needs to have every masculine feature you're wrong. Every GL male has atleast a single femine trait. @Predeterminism did a thread recently about this and if you deniy it you are coping. Agree with barrett, now he looks like a tranny because his skull became ridiculosly wide after he turned 21 but when he was 18-20 he was the closest thing to a 7.5 psl male

WOMEN LIKE FULL LIPS LOOK AT LUCKY BLUE,CHICO ,ECT...

So men like delon or chico are faggots from your pov, interesting.
No, but they are not ideal on paper.

Every GL male has atleast a single femine trait.
Cope.

d5ed43d702b5e1f714dcfc30318c2fa0.jpg

Agree with barrett, now he looks like a tranny because his skull became ridiculosly wide after he turned 21 but when he was 18-20 he was the closest thing to a 7.5 psl male
Rofl no, he could never reach that high with his joke of a lower third.

Cope.

Delon has a timeless face and a high class pheno which is literally the best(north atlantid) and his harmony is amazing. The guy you posted has a femine eye area with uee even while squinting and good lashes. If you consider barrett lower third average or "a joke" then i bet you never go outside and see other dudes/zoomers lower thirds

Attachments

• jordan_barrett_gets_married.jpg
    jordan_barrett_gets_married.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
Full and red lips are a feminine attribute, yes, if a man has them, he will seem less masculine/appear kinda gay.
There is likely a niche subset of women who like them, but overall it is a falio.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Full and red lips are a feminine attribute, yes, if a man has them, he will seem less masculine/appear kinda gay.
There is likely a niche subset of women who like them, but overall it is a falio.
What if he were black?

What's my lip fullness?

What's my lip fullness?
above medium size, not completely full because upper lip is smaller compared to the lower but they have a good width and for me your lips are almost ideal, fuller lips doesn't mean black man tier jfl

• Love it
above medium size, not completely full because upper lip is smaller compared to the lower but they have a good width and for me your lips are almost ideal, fuller lips doesn't mean black man tier jfl
Thank you. What would you describe as ideal lips?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Thank you. What would you describe as ideal lips?
I think that lips a bit smaller than vinnie's ones are perfect if you have good bones. But like i said for the picture you posted yours are almost ideal, only thing that failos em is that upper lip is slightly smaller than the lower but lower thickness is perfect imo

• Love it
I think that lips a bit smaller than vinnie's ones are perfect if you have good bones. But like i said for the picture you posted yours are almost ideal, only thing that failos em is that upper lip is slightly smaller than the lower but lower thickness is perfect imo
How could I get my upper lip to be slightly bigger, and my lips to be pinker? Some have pointed out my brown tint being less than ideal.

Far left is Vinnie Hacker, centre is some model, far right is me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Delon has a timeless face and a high class pheno which is literally the best(north atlantid) and his harmony is amazing.
His orbitals are unremarkable, also his lips are literally medium sized so idk why you even mentioned it.

The guy you posted has a femine eye area with uee even while squinting and good lashes.
It’s just the angle lol, his eye area is not feminine at all.

FEATURED-PHOTOGRAPHER-Levi-Conely-by-Brian-Jamie.-2020-www.imageamplified.com-Image-Amplified9.jpg

If you consider barrett lower third average or "a joke" then i bet you never go outside and see other dudes/zoomers lower thirds
His ramus is tiny and his chin is underprojected, his lower third is definitely a joke for a PSL “god”, like you can literally find plenty of HTNs with similar or better lower thirds if you go outside :soy:

1759049_QUzz8rS.jpg
3008749_pRhdKX2.png

Now lets compare it to an actual mogger lower third:

1595276_1578041675729.png
7c24d4f32bf200de46488a4615ef179f.jpg

(Cox actually needs a wider chin, but you get the point)

only thing that failos em is that upper lip is slightly smaller than the lower
That’s literally how it is supposed to be, search male lip ratios :lul:

His orbitals are unremarkable, also his lips are literally medium sized so idk why you even mentioned it.

It’s just the angle lol, his eye area is not feminine at all.

FEATURED-PHOTOGRAPHER-Levi-Conely-by-Brian-Jamie.-2020-www.imageamplified.com-Image-Amplified9.jpg

His ramus is tiny and his chin is underprojected, his lower third is definitely a joke for a PSL “god”, like you can literally find plenty of HTNs with similar or better lower thirds if you go outside :soy:

1759049_QUzz8rS.jpg
3008749_pRhdKX2.png

Now lets compare it to an actual mogger lower third:

1595276_1578041675729.png
7c24d4f32bf200de46488a4615ef179f.jpg

(Cox actually needs a wider chin, but you get the point)
I mentioned delon because he got a mixture of both femine and masculines features not for his lips, which aren't that big. For me barrett is a psl god not for his lower third obviously, which i still think was above average in that pics, but for the simple fact that jordan's face is unique, you'll never find a male in the streets that looks like him, in his prime he looked a god compared to average people jfl. Also o'pry and gandys lower thirds aren't good but neither bad, so tell me why they are psl gods and barrett isn't while he jaw mogs both of em. Consider that you're talking with someone who thinks that cheekbones are much better than jaws, i'm not a fan of the minecraft look, for me the ideal jaw is similar to the one of Kortajarena.

For me barrett is a psl god not for his lower third obviously, which i still think was above average in that pics, but for the simple fact that jordan's face is unique
Abos also have unique faces, shit argument.

Also o'pry and gandys lower thirds aren't good but neither bad, so tell me why they are psl gods and barrett isn't while he jaw mogs both of em.
Their lower thirds are still better than Barrett lower third + they have better eye areas as well.

How could I get my upper lip to be slightly bigger, and my lips to be pinker? Some have pointed out my brown tint being less than ideal.
View attachment 1814110View attachment 1814111View attachment 1814112
Far left is Vinnie Hacker, centre is some model, far right is me.
View attachment 1814113
To make them pinker i think you should esfoliate them, but i don't know that much about it cause i already have red/pink lips. To make the upper lip bigger injecting filler is the most common solution but don't do it, filler is shit, i would let your lips in the way they are because they already are above average.

• Love it
To make them pinker i think you should esfoliate them, but i don't know that much about it cause i already have red/pink lips. To make the upper lip bigger injecting filler is the most common solution but don't do it, filler is shit, i would let your lips in the way they are because they already are above average.
I'd never touch myself with that shit. I don't want to look like a botched faggot.
Thanks for the exfoliating tip.

• +1
Abos also have unique faces, shit argument.

Their lower thirds are still better than Barrett lower third + they have better eye areas as well.
Anyway this is jordan now, really average mandible and bad chin:lul:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-010521_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220808-010521_Instagram.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220808-010537_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220808-010537_Instagram.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 0
I'd never touch myself with that shit. I don't want to look like a botched faggot.
Thanks for the exfoliating tip.
Yeah filler on males faces looks gay, especially in cheekbones/lips area, but filler in general is shit, they should quitting to make this shit that ruines faces

• +1
Yeah filler on males faces looks gay, especially in cheekbones/lips area, but filler in general is shit, they should quitting to make this shit that ruines faces
So many white male models look like they get filler in their lips. I get told that my lip fullness can be explained by the fact I am half Arab, since full whites with mouths like those I showed you often get work done.

• +1
So many white male models look like they get filler in their lips. I get told that my lip fullness can be explained by the fact I am half Arab, since full whites with mouths like those I showed you often get work done.
Yes, many male models get fillers especially in the cheekbones area and in the lips, that's why many think they are gay looking/uncanny and femine, suspect that barrett got fillers in his face too

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledmoid and Xangsane
Anyway this is jordan now, really average mandible and bad chin:lul:
Doesn’t even look much better despite the fact that the angle and lighting is flattering af and he most likely got fillers lol.

Meanwhile effortless lower third moggers just snap a selfie and look like this

Yes, many male models get fillers especially in the cheekbones area and in the lips, that's why many think they are gay looking/uncanny and femine, suspect that barrett got fillers in his face too
One Reddit nigga on TRM asked if I were mixed simply because of my lips. He went on to say that if I were white (which I am only half of) only models have lips like that because they get work done to achieve them.

The hot desert environment where some of my ancestors from supported the need for full lips to keep themselves cool.

Even many of these white male models look uncanny because those features don't really fit their otherwise giga-masc faces.

Some people don't want to admit it but white male models definitely get work done to get very full lips. I'm glad I don't need work done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 16453 and It'snotover
One Reddit nigga on TRM asked if I were mixed simply because of my lips. He went on to say that if I were white (which I am only half of) only models have lips like that because they get work done to achieve them.

The hot desert environment where some of my ancestors from supported the need for full lips to keep themselves cool.

Even many of these white male models look uncanny because those features don't really fit their otherwise giga-masc faces.

Some people don't want to admit it but white male models definitely get work done to get very full lips. I'm glad I don't need work done.
Didn't know you even went to true rate me, there they are even worse than psl autists jfl. Your lips are good, they are very rare on white males but masc copers will say "muh it's a failo:soy:" when it isn't, with both masc or pretty boy bone structure fuller lips are a must. And many models gets fillers in their entire face, model scouts can even suggest them some surgery to fix their failos but here nobody will admit it

• +1
Didn't know you even went to true rate me, there they are even worse than psl autists jfl. Your lips are good, they are very rare on white males but masc copers will say "muh it's a failo:soy:" when it isn't, with both masc or pretty boy bone structure fuller lips are a must. And many models gets fillers in their entire face, model scouts can even suggest them some surgery to fix their failos but here nobody will admit it
Yeah but they were just DM ratings. 7/10 was my most typical rating.
One rater knew I wasn't fully white, but only half, because of my lip area, which he suspected even more after I told them I was natty.
Every male model gets work done in their face but it's all kept a secret, or they're told to deny it by their managers.

• +1
Yeah but they were just DM ratings. 7/10 was my most typical rating.
One rater knew I wasn't fully white, but only half, because of my lip area, which he suspected even more after I told them I was natty.
Every male model gets work done in their face but it's all kept a secret, or they're told to deny it by their managers.
Yes many of them get lots of fillers or some surgery in their face, but here nobody will admit it cause "muh they are perfect". Actors also gets ton of surgeries, just think about somerhalder's jaw

• +1
Yes many of them get lots of fillers or some surgery in their face, but here nobody will admit it cause "muh they are perfect". Actors also gets ton of surgeries, just think about somerhalder's jaw
I might make a poll about this actually. I'll tag you in it.

• Love it

Cope.

Looks like @Tom Jones

Over for my lips

• So Sad
Good jaw + good eye area + not long midface = you can have WHATEVER else you want on your face and be fine
Stop overcomplicating it

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
prettyboy lips mog :Comfy:

• +1
Yeah, I don't care about what some study said. I have full, pink, pretty lips and girls I fuck are crazy about them. It's my second most complimented feature behind eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Xangsane
Are yours similar to mine?

Whats your ethnicity? If you're white surely you got some work done?

I'm White, I just lucked out with naturally full lips

I'm White, I just lucked out with naturally full lips
Are yours of a similar fullness like mine?
Surely you aren't half Hispanic at least?

Are yours of a similar fullness like mine?
Surely you aren't half Hispanic at least?
Yes

No lmao. I'm 100% NW European dna

• +1