University of Louisville says that full lips on males are unattractive.

Good jaw + good eye area + not long midface = you can have WHATEVER else you want on your face and be fine
Stop overcomplicating it
another low iq take from you again
so as long as you like have good jaw eyes and not long midface you can be bald, have weird head shape, any skin tone, eye color, lip size, nose shape, eyebrowless, asymmetry, and more? Wow I think it is time you left this place you always oversimplifying things and disregarding anything that doesn't fit your narrative

Look at this gigachad pussy slayer

Looksmax thin lips 1835683 20200521 012301

Good jaw + good eye area + not long midface = you can have WHATEVER else you want on your face and be fine
Stop overcomplicating it
Good lips are a very good trait to have.

Also what would you classify as a long midface? I've heard so many opinions...some say below 1, others below 0.95, others below 0.9. What is your blackpill take on them? Mine is 0.93 and it's my worst trait tbh

@Bipedal Dog How would you describe the size of these lips?

One Reddit nigga on TRM asked if I were mixed simply because of my lips. He went on to say that if I were white (which I am only half of) only models have lips like that because they get work done to achieve them.

The hot desert environment where some of my ancestors from supported the need for full lips to keep themselves cool.

Even many of these white male models look uncanny because those features don't really fit their otherwise giga-masc faces.

Some people don't want to admit it but white male models definitely get work done to get very full lips. I'm glad I don't need work done.
Full lips are definitely a Middle Eastern trait. All seem to have them

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
But @skinnytwink and @Nebula said they're better if you're white.
it doesn't matter your race if the other features are attractive like eyes and jaw the lips, whether big or small, are subjective

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
it doesn't matter your race if the other features are attractive like eyes and jaw the lips, whether big or small, are subjective
Jeremy Meeks and Tyson Beckford are Tyrones