UNLIMITED DONOR AREA! THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT! GTFI

Kroker

Kroker

Unfazed

@buflek @ArvidGustavsson @kamil @Sir Galachad @SubhumanCurrycel @TRUE_CEL @TrestIsBest @DHTrash @CursedOne

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, TrestIsBest, ChristianChad and 9 others

@buflek @ArvidGustavsson @kamil @Sir Galachad @SubhumanCurrycel @TRUE_CEL @TrestIsBest @DHTrash @CursedOne

Explain to us what we are looking at you autistic fuck

• +1
Reactions: mfk
ive been following verteporfin for a while now, looks very promising. i rly hope it doesnt cause sides or the new hair fall out after a few months

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, CursedOne, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person

Holy shit, this looks like a holy grail to hair loss.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, zharupodrugu, Kroker and 2 others
cope cope and more COPE

The Lion King Lol GIF

Explain to us what we are looking at you autistic fuck
Not gonna spend 1 minute of my life explaining some shit to uneducated lazy ass NIGGER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, randomvanish and SteveRogers
Gee I’m glad I hopped on fin as a preventative measure, will never have to worry about this, it’s lifefuel for if any thing did ever happen though.

ive been following verteporfin for a while now, looks very promising. i rly hope it doesnt cause sides or the new hair fall out after a few months
Indeed, now they are trying to make hairloss surgeons use the product with different application approaches. To gather as much of info as they can!

Even if this shit works I suppose you can secure at least 3 hair transplants with decent amount of grafts. More likely a baseline of 3 HTs if not more.
Holy shit, this looks like a holy grail to hair loss.
True... I think the only con of it gonna be the pricey hair transplants. But yeah everything has a price. Unlike topicals or oral meds which are available and cheap to be vast majority of people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buflek
cope more you truecel 2021 rottingcel
Yet you're 2022cel with almost as same as my post count with 3 months of joining :lul:

D I E
I
E

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Brutally over for me who took RU58841 at 15 which destroyed my frame, still need to recover

• Woah
Reactions: Kroker
I hope I never start balding
By the age you start balding I think there will be a decent hairloss cure or prevention at least.

Just take care of it and get a decent diet.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Gee I’m glad I hopped on fin as a preventative measure, will never have to worry about this, it’s lifefuel for if any thing did ever happen though.
What fin dose are you on? Had any sides that subsdied?
Brutally over for me who took RU58841 at 15 which destroyed my frame, still need to recover
Damn...? How are you sure that it has affected your frame development?

Forgot to mention @Baldingman1998 soz boyo

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998

Damn...? How are you sure that it has affected your frame development?

Forgot to mention @Baldingman1998 soz boyo
Was always high T, high libido, narrow hips etc. then startet balding wanted to take action but not to take fin then took this poison and after 3 months or so I got gyno my hips got way wider, low libido etc. Dont touch this shit its poison

• Woah
Was always high T, high libido, narrow hips etc. then startet balding wanted to take action but not to take fin then took this poison and after 3 months or so I got gyno my hips got way wider, low libido etc. Dont touch this shit its poison
What the fuck... Dude most people who reported RU sides were shortness of breath or some shit... I think you did a mistake by applying anything related to androgens before you're done with puberty...

What are you doing to reverse the damage?

What the fuck... Dude most people who reported RU sides were shortness of breath or some shit... I think you did a mistake by applying anything related to androgens before you're done with puberty...

What are you doing to reverse the damage?
Injecting T plus an AI since 2 weeks but still suicidal af

Injecting T plus an AI since 2 weeks but still suicidal af
Hang in there buddy... Train your lats and shoulders tho, it will enhance your v taper shape thus narrowing your hips.

How's your dick? How's your hair right now?

Hang in there buddy... Train your lats and shoulders tho, it will enhance your v taper shape thus narrowing your hips.

How's your dick? How's your hair right now?
Got some libido back thats for sure, I will try my best to mantain my hair with microneedling plus Ketoconazole

Got some libido back thats for sure, I will try my best to mantain my hair with microneedling plus Ketoconazole
it normally shouldnt have an effect on libido/hormones in general. weird man. maybe you also microneedled so it got systematic?

they will cancel this because "muhh skin cancer"

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
it normally shouldnt have an effect on libido/hormones in general. weird man. maybe you also microneedled so it got systematic?
I did but not on the same days. But I mean its an anti androgen and its not hydrophobic so it easily gets in the blood.All I know is that taking this stuff was the worst mistake of my life

I think it will require 2 more years, at least, to come with more optimized version of protocol. Current involves a lot of injections (basically, for every graft?), quite impractical and expensive. They injected only once, regular injextiins (let's say, every week) weren't tested. Higher doses were not tested (they used 1.0 in animals and 0.4 in human). Some sort of better delivery method is needed, maybe transdermal (dmso?), let's hope they can come up with something before our hair turn grey.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Kroker
By the age you start balding I think there will be a decent hairloss cure or prevention at least.

Just take care of it and get a decent diet.
Balding doesn’t run in my family so I’m not to worried tbh I’ll make it until then

• +1
My reaction to these promising news!

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Kroker
If anyone finds some shady turkish surgeon who is willing to do this I'd be willing to be a test rat

• +1
I want to be positive about this about somehow I smell cope. I mean people said the same thing about stemcels..... every 2-5 years theres a hype about a magical hairloss solution

• +1
Reactions: Realism
I want to be positive about this about somehow I smell cope. I mean people said the same thing about stemcels..... every 2-5 years theres a hype about a magical hairloss solution
Have you looked at the pictures of the control and treated areas?
The difference is absolutely significant.

Hats off to this surgeon and the patient willing to attempt this, to me it seems it's just about finding a golden standard of Verteporfin dosage, and the best administration route/frequency during the recovery period after the extractions.

For example what would happen if Verteporfin with DMSO were topically applied in addition to the injections?

Attachments

• 96536F13-D052-4424-A154-2CDAF601E0B0.jpeg.488b82b4f603c369654c7c8d23eef890.jpeg
    96536F13-D052-4424-A154-2CDAF601E0B0.jpeg.488b82b4f603c369654c7c8d23eef890.jpeg
    877.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Fin slows down hair loss but doesn’t stop it. It could mean instead of taking 5 years to go from nw2 to nw3 it takes 20.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Fin slows down hair loss but doesn’t stop it. It could mean instead of taking 5 years to go from nw2 to nw3 it takes 20.
Well that's great isn't it? I mean whatever helps with hairloss is appreciated.

Btw are you on finasteride?
Yeah even Plyriutimaide is cope. No user gave a positive feedback yet...

We will see how's it going to be with this one

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
1mg (I’m on 300 test)
Yeah anxiety that subsided within 6 months.
My dick went from like 95% down to 85%, got that back up to 100% via angion method.
After that, nothing.

True unless it’s preventative, I’d say I have a good 30-40 years before I need to worry, by then I’ll just get on RU + some other new hair loss drug that I’m sure will be out by then.
My diet optimises DNA methylation, so that could give me another 10-15 years on to the 30-40 I’ll have from being proactive with fin.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Fuck the future, we need permanent fix right now in prime age.

• +1
True unless it’s preventative, I’d say I have a good 30-40 years before I need to worry, by then I’ll just get on RU + some other new hair loss drug that I’m sure will be out by then.
My diet optimises DNA methylation, so that could give me another 10-15 years on to the 30-40 I’ll have from being proactive with fin.
What's this DNA methylation?

I think this only works for recent recent fue scars. Sadly.