Unlocking Height Potential: Harnessing BMP-7 for Bone Lenghtening

Arsene

Arsene

Crucify me thy infant
What is BMP-7
BMP-7 is a naturally occurring protein found in the body, known for its crucial role in bone formation and repair. It's like nature's own height booster, stimulating the growth and regeneration of bone tissue.

How Does it Work
By injecting BMP-7, we can target specific areas of the body where bone lengthening is desired. Through a process called osteogenesis, BMP-7 triggers the production of new bone cells, effectively lengthening the bones over time.

The Procedure
The process typically involves a surgical procedure where BMP-7 is applied directly to the desired bone site. This can be combined with techniques such as distraction osteogenesis, where the bone is gradually lengthened using specialized devices.

Benefits
- Natural Bone Growth: BMP-7 stimulates the body's own mechanisms for bone growth, ensuring a natural and lasting result.
- Customizable: Whether it's increasing height overall or targeting specific areas, BMP-7 offers flexibility in achieving desired results.
- Minimal Side Effects: Compared to traditional methods, BMP-7 may offer reduced risks and complications, making it a safer option for height enhancement.

Considerations
While BMP-7 holds promise, it's essential to approach height enhancement with caution and realistic expectations. Like any medical procedure, there are potential risks and limitations to consider. Consulting with a qualified healthcare professional is crucial to determine candidacy and discuss the best approach..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anth0ny, okwiwhd, NoseProphecy and 3 others
looks like chat gpt

does this work after growth plate closure? how is it diferent from injecting igf-lr3

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and NoseProphecy
can i grow to 7 foot

looks like chat gpt

does this work after growth plate closure? how is it diferent from injecting igf-lr3
BMP still has effect after the closure and its basically diferent because igf targets overall tissue growth.
Its half my own experience using bmp on my clavicular and chat gpt to put some more knowledge

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy, randomop and Ragnar
seems cool i wonder if it actually works

where can i buy

BMP still has effect after the closure and its basically diferent because igf targets overall tissue growth.
Its half my own experience using bmp on my clavicular and chat gpt to put some more knowledge
have you grown from this, or your frame?

have you grown from this, or your frame?
My frame only. But to grow from this you might need really good knowledge of your bone structure to not hit a random bone and look like a baki character

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar
My frame only. But to grow from this you might need really good knowledge of your bone structure to not hit a random bone and look like a baki character
for frame im just gonna blast test when i turn 16 for a good 5 months

• +1
Reactions: Arsene
how old are you? from the site you linked is pretty expensive

brutal doesnt even ship to my country

either way may take it into account in the future
Haven't precised it but you choosed the non-sterile one, and if one day you actually buy it just take 10ug or 5ug

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar
Did anyone try it? Any Study"s?

so in theory we can do this to get height gains after puberty

so in theory we can do this to get height gains after puberty
Yes since its a bone morphogenetic protein and does not affect growth hormones, it just bypass

• +1
Reactions: randomop
bump, wanna see if more people have results from this

What is BMP-7
BMP-7 is a naturally occurring protein found in the body, known for its crucial role in bone formation and repair. It's like nature's own height booster, stimulating the growth and regeneration of bone tissue.

How Does it Work
By injecting BMP-7, we can target specific areas of the body where bone lengthening is desired. Through a process called osteogenesis, BMP-7 triggers the production of new bone cells, effectively lengthening the bones over time.

The Procedure
The process typically involves a surgical procedure where BMP-7 is applied directly to the desired bone site. This can be combined with techniques such as distraction osteogenesis, where the bone is gradually lengthened using specialized devices.

Benefits
- Natural Bone Growth: BMP-7 stimulates the body's own mechanisms for bone growth, ensuring a natural and lasting result.
- Customizable: Whether it's increasing height overall or targeting specific areas, BMP-7 offers flexibility in achieving desired results.
- Minimal Side Effects: Compared to traditional methods, BMP-7 may offer reduced risks and complications, making it a safer option for height enhancement.

Considerations
While BMP-7 holds promise, it's essential to approach height enhancement with caution and realistic expectations. Like any medical procedure, there are potential risks and limitations to consider. Consulting with a qualified healthcare professional is crucial to determine candidacy and discuss the best approach..
How do u inject it tho?

• +1
Reactions: greedex
What is BMP-7

How Does it Work

The Procedure

Benefits

Considerations
Holy shit this isn’t actually cope. I advise you all to research this, I’m surprised this isn’t talked about more.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel