Unpopular opinion: Chico actually has great zygos and lower third. Harmony is a vague term.

NegativeNorwood

NegativeNorwood

Zephir
I've seen discussed here, by many people, that he is boneless and just a "prettyboy saved by harmony". Some even say he is recessed. It's time to end this massive delusion and put things into perspective, and actually understand why he looks so good.

First of all, his jaws are sagitally forward grown and his chin has adequate projection, giving him an orthognatically correct, class I bite side profile. This is ideal. What many people refers as "anteface" actually is bimaxillary protrusion and it usually comes with lip incompetence, gummy smile, mentalis strain, and anterior open bite, none of them being ideal for aesthetics.
This is the best side profile pic I could find of him, I rotated it in the frankfurt plane so we can see it in an accurate way:

Francisco lachowski mavi backstage video cr 1061349967

This is the opposite of recessed and very close to ideal. The only thing that could be better from a forward grown perspective is more infraorbital rim and cheekbone anterior projection, and not by much.

Another common misconception I see is the term "outward gonions", which actually are a PSL nomenclature for antegonial notch. Guess what? Antegonial notch is a sign of downward growth. This is what Eppley has to say about the antegonial notch:

"The antegonial notch has been associated with certain types of facial growth patterns. It is prominently seen in numerous types of congenital growth deformities of the lower jaw and, as a result, it has been associated with underdevelopment of the bone."
"As a general rule most jawline implant designs strive to eliminate the antegonial notch and create a smooth linear line from the jaw angles to the chin."

Basically, a jaw implant with an antegonial notch is the jaw equivalent of a nosejob that leaves a hump in the nose...it could be up to your liking, but it's not ideal in general terms and shouldn't be touted as such.

Chico has a jaw that is forward grown, the lack of antegonial notch and the right gonial angle shows it perfectly. His chin height is optimal do to his gonial angle in between 120-130 degrees, which is ideal too:

Z4PZdGo.jpeg

d66be9b6608530046796a4545f20f9e3.jpg

licensed-image

Let's move up to cheekbones. He has true high set, vertical, straight shaped cheekbones. He lacks a bit of anterior projection which would be the cherry on top, but the cheekbones shape and placement are of the best kind a man can have:

tumblr_o1ot4u8XfF1sv35kdo1_1280.jpg

His only failo per se is his alar base, which is a bit too wide and shows excessive alar flare. The rest of his nose is perfect in terms of nasofrontal angle, radix height, bridge straightness, only the alar base could be improved. An alarplasty could easily solve it and give him a perfect nose. This girl had the same aesthetic defect but to a much larger degree, Chico is a much more subtle case:

Alarplasty

2554878_BfQGZLE7.jpg

This will also improve his nose to mouth ratio, currently is around 1.5 and a properly performed alarplasty would move it to the ideal 1.6-1.65 range. That's the only thing he could do to improve his looks and it's quite a subtle detail, curiously enough, one of the details that affects facial harmony.

What he lacks is dimorphism, this is why people like Hexum look more masculine and robust than him despite having more downward grown signs such as a very pronounced antegonial notch.

This is why I dislike the word harmony, he is actually quite forward grown in all aspects, with amazing soft features included, but he just lacks the dimorphism someone like Hexum has. He even has an "harmony flaw" in his nose's alar base, which shouldn't be possible for someone that is known as the prettyboy facial "harmony king".

End of the rant :feelsahh:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Ken, untouchable_coper and 16 others
Dnrd he’s just thin

One of the best threads ever made on Looksmax. Shows a study that presents the face of an attractive and successful male, along with the face of his incel equivalent:

This is the study's ideal face 3/4 view compared to Chico's 3/4 view. Pretty much identical:

3017602_sexy_face_3-4_view.png
Francisco_Lachowski_2011.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: russiancelreturns, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
Here's a perfect pic of his profile
Images   2022 08 10T200223154

I have a very bad antegonial notch in my right jaw caused by degenerative joint disease which resulted to posterior condyle displacement.
My right side is around 102 degrees and left is 115. My jaw is asymmetrical basically.
Consulted a surgeon and apparently its fixable within six months using a mandibular repositioning appliance.
I still haven't fact checked and researched cos I'm depressed and procrastinating. :feelscry:
Gonna visit more surgeons to get more opinions. :Comfy:
I never realized that antegonial notch is associated with jaw growth deformities.:soy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and NegativeNorwood
Here's a perfect pic of his profile
View attachment 1817280

I have a very bad antegonial notch in my right jaw caused by degenerative joint disease which resulted to posterior condyle displacement.
My right side is around 102 degrees and left is 115. My jaw is asymmetrical basically.
Consulted a surgeon and apparently its fixable within six months using a mandibular repositioning appliance.
I still haven't fact checked and researched cos I'm depressed and procrastinating. :feelscry:
Gonna visit more surgeons to get more opinions. :Comfy:
I never realized that antegonial notch is associated with jaw growth deformities.:soy:

Sad to read that bro, hope you can get it fixed ASAP. Good idea, consult with more surgeons for more opinions. Best luck with it!

PS: rotated the pic on the Frankfurt plane. Very forward grown orthognatic profile, just lacking the slightest bit of infraorbital-malar projection. In this pic the excessive alar flare in side profile is more visible compared to the pic in the OP.

3023156 images   2022 08 10T200223154

• Love it
Reactions: owlofathena and fruitgunpop
High IQ as fuck

Clapping Applause GIF

@StrangerDanger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger and NegativeNorwood
Of course he has good bones.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Racky
Appreciate the thread man!
What he lacks is dimorphism, this is why people like Hexum look more masculine and robust than him despite having more downward grown signs such as a very pronounced antegonial notch.
can you go into details here? In what ways does Chico lack "dimorphism" compared to "people like Hexum"?
What would a version of Chico that does not lack dimorphism look like?
Of course he has good bones.
Some people here use the term "bones" in such ridiculous ways. The other day some boy was talking about "eyes don’t matter, it’s all bones". What??? He does not even realize the eye area is influenced by hard tissue too and does not just levitate in the face. Basically to them bones means sharp and pronounced features that stick out, usually mandible and zygos, sometimes supra orbitals too. Hence ridiculous statements like "Chico lacks bones". As if someone could be that attractive "without good bones".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper and NegativeNorwood
Sad to read that bro, hope you can get it fixed ASAP. Good idea, consult with more surgeons for more opinions. Best luck with it!

PS: rotated the pic on the Frankfurt plane. Very forward grown orthognatic profile, just lacking the slightest bit of infraorbital-malar projection. In this pic the excessive alar flare in side profile is more visible compared to the pic in the OP.

View attachment 1817295
Isn't this a good profile?

View attachment 1817295

Mogged.

life fuel

chico is an asian slav

One of the best threads ever made on Looksmax. Shows a study that presents the face of an attractive and successful male, along with the face of his incel equivalent:

This is the study's ideal face 3/4 view compared to Chico's 3/4 view. Pretty much identical:

3017602_sexy_face_3-4_view.png
Francisco_Lachowski_2011.jpg
looks like my 3/4 minus the fat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

can you go into details here? In what ways does Chico lack "dimorphism" compared to "people like Hexum"?

Some people here use the term "bones" in such ridiculous ways. The other day some boy was talking about "eyes don’t matter, it’s all bones". What??? He does not even realize the eye area is influenced by hard tissue too and does not just levitate in the face. Basically to them bones means sharp and prominent features that stick out, usually mandible and zygos, sometimes supra orbitals too. Hence ridiculous statements like "Chico lacks bones". As if someone could be that attractive "without good bones".

Thank you!
This chart explains dimorphism nicely. The DOM (dominating) face on the left is the most masculine dimorphic one, and the AND (androgynous) face on the right is the least masculine dimorphic one. Chico looks much more like the LTM than to the DOM face:
1742776_9E301F07-D915-4AA2-A9ED-258BBA43B91B.jpeg

This unknown ogre male model is the most dimorphic, similar to the DOM face in real life person I could find:
2965880_model.jpg

2965882_model_2.jpg

It's possible to be perfectly forward grown but with average dimorphism, like the LTM face for example, both are separate things. Chico get's called "recessed" or "boneless" because people confuse dimorphism with forward growth.

I don't know how he would like if he were more dimorphic, there are morphs of him with a bigger chin and wider jaw but all look worse to me, as the entire face should be different if he is more dimorphic in general, not just the jaw as in those morphs. Morph below wasn't done by me, I've found it on this forum. You can see how the bigger jaw doesn't go well with the rest of the face, he would look like a different person with more dimorphism on his entire face IMO.
1555972_1574275576644.png

100% agree with your last paragraph.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Racky

Jutting and not in the Frankfurt plane. This is how his real profile looks like in the Frankfurt plane:
Barrett side profile 2

Don't get me wrong, it's a mogger orthognatically correct side profile. Different species compared to the regular human being, but the pic you used is frauded and not taken in the right angle.

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING

Chico doesn’t “lacks” facial dimorphism. Compared to someone like Hexum, he lacks dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and NegativeNorwood
Thank you!
This chart explains dimorphism nicely. The DOM (dominating) face on the left is the most masculine dimorphic one, and the AND (androgynous) face on the right is the least masculine dimorphic one. Chico looks much more like the LTM than to the DOM face:
1742776_9E301F07-D915-4AA2-A9ED-258BBA43B91B.jpeg

This unknown ogre male model is the most dimorphic, similar to the DOM face in real life person I could find:
2965880_model.jpg

2965882_model_2.jpg

It's possible to be perfectly forward grown but with average dimorphism, like the LTM face for example, both are separate things. Chico get's called "recessed" or "boneless" because people confuse dimorphism with forward growth.

I don't know how he would like if he were more dimorphic, there are morphs of him with a bigger chin and wider jaw but all look worse to me, as the entire face should be different if he is more dimorphic in general, not just the jaw as in those morphs. Morph below wasn't done by me, I've found it on this forum. You can see how the bigger jaw doesn't go well with the rest of the face, he would look like a different person with more dimorphism on his entire face IMO.
1555972_1574275576644.png

100% agree with your last paragraph.
Have you seen asians who look like the do morph?

High IQ as fuck

Clapping Applause GIF

@StrangerDanger
Not sure I agree with everything as his side profile is unimpressive imo, it's good but very far from ideal
Download5

and secondly I don't get what antegonial notch has do to with outwarded gonions

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Racky
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, NegativeNorwood, Racky and 1 other person
I don't get what antegonial notch has do to with outwarded gonions
perhaps it gives the illusion of an outward gonion, as it does for our man timmy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Racky, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person
not very far from ideal
he only lacks like 2 mm chin projection?

I can see why you say that but don't think he could benefit from 1-2mm of chin projection tbh, his side looks great as it is IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
perhaps it gives the illusion of an outward gonion, as it does for our man timmy
View attachment 1817448
That just creates a taper affect making the contrast to his gonions more visible but its actually not an outward gonion itself
not very far from ideal
he only lacks like 2 mm chin projection?
He needs an entire skull reconstruction if he wants it to be ideal. 2mm chin of chin wont do anything to him

this is closer to perfection, larger splanchnocraniums, sagitally longer skulls, better forward growth making it appear more three dimensional, higher degree of dimorphism, larger jaws and more bonemass, higher angularity in features and angles such as the nose and infraglabellar notch etc

• +1
Reactions: User49
That just creates a taper affect making the contrast to his gonions more visible but its actually not an outward gonion itself

He needs an entire skull reconstruction if he wants it to be ideal. 2mm chin of chin wont do anything to him
View attachment 1817454
this is closer to perfection, larger splanchnocraniums, sagitally longer skulls, better forward growth making it appear more three dimensional, higher degree of dimorphism, larger jaws and more bonemass, higher angularity in features and angles such as the nose and infraglabellar notch etc
View attachment 1817461View attachment 1817455View attachment 1817456View attachment 1817459View attachment 1817465

Drago's head looks like a block, too wide jaw and cheekbones.
Cavill has a too short gonial angle and chin, Carmack's ramus is too long and Hexum has a visible antegonial notch. None of them are flawless. Chico isn't flawless either but it is what it is, not everyone has to look like a lego block to be truly good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, litaz, shave and 2 others
Drago's head looks like a block, too wide jaw and cheekbones.
Cavill has a too short gonial angle and chin, Carmack's ramus is too long and Hexum has a visible antegonial notch. None of them are flawless. Chico isn't flawless either but it is what it is, not everyone has to look like a lego block to be truly good looking.
I don't disagree that there's multiple sides to attractiveness but I believe their side profiles fit the more conventional and objective beauty standards better. I can't see how in any definition chicos profile is reaching perfection, his side is just slightly barely above average and his biggest weakpoint

While the others have have some minimal flaws here and there they are nearly as good as it gets profilewise

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Looks234 and Erik-Jón
I don't disagree that there's multiple sides to attractiveness but I believe their side profiles fit the more conventional and objective beauty standards better. I can't see how in any definition chicos profile is reaching perfection, his side is just slightly barely above average and his biggest weakpoint
View attachment 1817486
While the others have have some minimal flaws here and there they are nearly as good as it gets profilewise
Just slightly barely above average? Maybe in Eastern Europe, sure.
His side is Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Chico seems to have high gonial angle or whatever that is called

View attachment 1817486
Chico is perfect from every angle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and StrangerDanger
Just slightly barely above average? Maybe in Eastern Europe, sure.
His side is Chadlite.
Its underwhelming af and i am not speaking out of bias cause I have hundreds of chico edits saved
but yes strictly comparing to other northern white people (north/west/east euros)

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: F36
Looks juvenile, especially compared to like a hexum, Drago, cavil
In these pictures it looks kinda good though due to his insane soft features
hes caked up but fits that anime character aesthetics vibe or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, TsarTsar444, litaz and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Characteristic of facial attractiveness in order of importance for men imo:
#1 Proportion+overall harmony
#2 Sexual dismorphic features
#3 Coloring+phenotype
#4 Facial leaness+health indicators

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000 and shave
Chico seems to have high gonial angle or whatever that is called

No, it's in between 120-130 degrees, which is ideal. It also gives him adequate chin height. I posted a pic in the OP mentioning it.
View attachment 1817486
Its underwhelming af and i am not speaking out of bias cause I have hundreds of chico edits saved
but yes strictly comparing to other northern white people (north/west/east euros)
View attachment 1817488View attachment 1817489View attachment 1817491View attachment 1817493
In these pictures it looks kinda good though due to his insane soft features
hes caked up but fits that anime character aesthetics vibe or whatever
View attachment 1817503View attachment 1817504View attachment 1817506

That's not an underwhelming side profile by any means, it's very above average. What you want is him having a different cranial base for more absolute forward growth, which is impossible. He has near perfect forward growth in relation to his cranial base, he can do nothing to improve without becoming a botched freak in the process except for an alarplasty (and even that is pushing it, many surgeons will reject him just because he looks great on average).
He looks great not just because of soft features, but because of everything mentioned in the OP. You just want him to have Chris Carmack tier cranial base while looking like a "more robust" him at the same time, which is impossible.

Last edited:
Chico does not have the strongest jaw. But his eye area and upper two thirds are perfect, and anyone who says he doesn’t have strong cheekbones is blind.

antegonial notch is not the same as outward gonions

• +1
Reactions: Racky
It doesn't matter If chico lacks "bones" or doesn't have much dysmorphic features, his features and face looks so high class and noble, probably because harmony, didn't analize his face mm by mm, is a reason why he is regarded one of the Best looking Male model, here on this forum and online by females.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
his side profile really isnt good but it just goes to show that side profile isnt all that important.

you can still be a gigachad with an average side profile as long as you maintain leanness and your 2/3rd and frontal looks good

Last edited:
I've seen discussed here, by many people, that he is boneless and just a "prettyboy saved by harmony". Some even say he is recessed. It's time to end this massive delusion and put things into perspective, and actually understand why he looks so good.

First of all, his jaws are sagitally forward grown and his chin has adequate projection, giving him an orthognatically correct, class I bite side profile. This is ideal. What many people refers as "anteface" actually is bimaxillary protrusion and it usually comes with lip incompetence, gummy smile, mentalis strain, and anterior open bite, none of them being ideal for aesthetics.
This is the best side profile pic I could find of him, I rotated it in the frankfurt plane so we can see it in an accurate way:

View attachment 1817168

This is the opposite of recessed and very close to ideal. The only thing that could be better from a forward grown perspective is more infraorbital rim and cheekbone anterior projection, and not by much.

Another common misconception I see is the term "outward gonions", which actually are a PSL nomenclature for antegonial notch. Guess what? Antegonial notch is a sign of downward growth. This is what Eppley has to say about the antegonial notch:

"The antegonial notch has been associated with certain types of facial growth patterns. It is prominently seen in numerous types of congenital growth deformities of the lower jaw and, as a result, it has been associated with underdevelopment of the bone."
"As a general rule most jawline implant designs strive to eliminate the antegonial notch and create a smooth linear line from the jaw angles to the chin."

Basically, a jaw implant with an antegonial notch is the jaw equivalent of a nosejob that leaves a hump in the nose...it could be up to your liking, but it's not ideal in general terms and shouldn't be touted as such.

Chico has a jaw that is forward grown, the lack of antegonial notch and the right gonial angle shows it perfectly. His chin height is optimal do to his gonial angle in between 120-130 degrees, which is ideal too:

Z4PZdGo.jpeg

d66be9b6608530046796a4545f20f9e3.jpg

licensed-image

Let's move up to cheekbones. He has true high set, vertical, straight shaped cheekbones. He lacks a bit of anterior projection which would be the cherry on top, but the cheekbones shape and placement are of the best kind a man can have:

tumblr_o1ot4u8XfF1sv35kdo1_1280.jpg

His only failo per se is his alar base, which is a bit too wide and shows excessive alar flare. The rest of his nose is perfect in terms of nasofrontal angle, radix height, bridge straightness, only the alar base could be improved. An alarplasty could easily solve it and give him a perfect nose. This girl had the same aesthetic defect but to a much larger degree, Chico is a much more subtle case:

View attachment 1817262
2554878_BfQGZLE7.jpg

This will also improve his nose to mouth ratio, currently is around 1.5 and a properly performed alarplasty would move it to the ideal 1.6-1.65 range. That's the only thing he could do to improve his looks and it's quite a subtle detail, curiously enough, one of the details that affects facial harmony.

This is why I dislike the word harmony, he is actually quite forward grown in all aspects, with amazing soft features included, but he just lacks the dimorphism someone like Hexum has. He even has an "harmony flaw" in his nose's alar base, which shouldn't be possible for someone that is known as the prettyboy facial "harmony king".

End of the rant :feelsahh:
dnrd. chico is overrated imo... boneless with slightly recessed chin. Saved by eye area, hair halo, and harmonious features

Not sure I agree with everything as his side profile is unimpressive imo, it's good but very far from ideal
View attachment 1817406View attachment 1817415
and secondly I don't get what antegonial notch has do to with outwarded gonions
View attachment 1817407View attachment 1817413
You're not taking into account the illusion created by fuller lips from the side profile, Nessman has thinner, less projecting lip from the side, while Chico has fuller and more projecting lips, which creates the illusion of a more forward grown, longer mandible in Nessman.

Chico has ideal side profile, slight positive vector would give him essentially a perfect side profile sans any flaws.

• JFL
You're not taking into account the illusion created by fuller lips from the side profile, Nessman has thinner, less projecting lip from the side, while Chico has fuller and more projecting lips, which creates the illusion of a more forward grown, longer mandible in Nessman.

Chico has ideal side profile, slight positive vector would give him essentially a perfect side profile sans any flaws.
The lips has little do with it as Nessman as the simple reason why he looks more forward grown is because he simply is. + Nessman has fuller lips than Chico so I don't get the argument

Also how do you have the audacity to call this ideal, look at his side profile and tell me this is perfection or close to it which would render him as having the best profile in the world, 1 in 7 billion tier aesthetics.
Tumblr lwj7xynzp71r6mwa1o1 640

Nope. his profile is nowhere close to ideal and very unremarkable for a model of his degree, hit the streets in northern europe and a tenth of the people would have a better side profile
Perhaps it's personally ideal for HIM but that doesn't mean much as it's still very poor on the grand scale and does not have Chad aesthetics. For him to have an ideal side profile, everything would have to be realigned
Larger splanchnocranium, sagitally longer cranium, better forward growth, better orbital bones, higher degree of dimorphism, larger jaw and more bonemass with tighter submental, higher nose bridge and more projecting nose, higher angularity in features and angles such as the nose and infraglabellar notch etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
The lips has little do with it as Nessman as the simple reason why he looks more forward grown is because he simply is. + Nessman has fuller lips than Chico so I don't get the argument

Also how do you have the audacity to call this ideal, look at his side profile and tell me this is perfection or close to it which would render him as having the best profile in the world, 1 in 7 billion tier aesthetics.
View attachment 1827426View attachment 1827438
Nope. his profile is nowhere close to ideal and very unremarkable for a model of his degree, hit the streets in northern europe and a tenth of the people would have a better side profile
Perhaps it's personally ideal for HIM but that doesn't mean much as it's still very poor on the grand scale and does not have Chad aesthetics. For him to have an ideal side profile, everything would have to be realigned
Larger splanchnocranium, sagitally longer cranium, better forward growth, better orbital bones, higher degree of dimorphism, larger jaw and more bonemass with tighter submental, higher nose bridge and more projecting nose, higher angularity in features and angles such as the nose and infraglabellar notch etc
I thought you were a Chico fan?
And everything you mentioned mostly increases his 'dimorphism', not his actual perceived attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and StrangerDanger
I thought you were a Chico fan?
And everything you mentioned mostly increases his 'dimorphism', not his actual perceived attractiveness.
I am a Chico fan, he's my favorite PSL god but being unbiased it would be a lie to say his profile is anything special

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 15827