Unpopular opinion: Chico actually has great zygos and lower third. Harmony is a vague term.

I am a Chico fan, he's my favorite PSL god but being unbiased it would be a lie to say his profile is anything special
You don't need lemond block head tier side profile to be "exceptionally good looking"

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
"The antegonial notch has been associated with certain types of facial growth patterns. It is prominently seen in numerous types of congenital growth deformities of the lower jaw and, as a result, it has been associated with underdevelopment of the bone."
"As a general rule most jawline implant designs strive to eliminate the antegonial notch and create a smooth linear line from the jaw angles to the chin."
My surgeon is shaving down the border of my mandible to create a better contour with a straight direct line from rear of mandible to the chin

Now that I look at my CT scan my antegonial notch is extremely long assuming I'm measuring the points properly

Removing mass from a downward grown mandible actually makes it more aesthetic, my chin height will be reduced also which will get me closer to chico proportions

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
the thing about lachowski's mandible though, it doesn't have enough mass to make it look defined and sharp through his soft tissue in daylighting (while he was aged just 25 and still low bodyfat)

Chico is one of the most harmonious people alive.

bullshit

chicos side profile and 3/4 is nowhere near the ideal he is part mongolian thats why he has asian eyes and and flat maxilla

this is a chad profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 22126
I am a Chico fan, he's my favorite PSL god but being unbiased it would be a lie to say his profile is anything special
Chico is light yagami irl he’s the goat of soft features and an insane maxilla . Zayn can also compete but his skull isn’t as tall but prettyboys with bones and ideal coloring win

Attachments

• 6B04E61E-2C84-4231-AB68-3A161DD57C94.png
    6B04E61E-2C84-4231-AB68-3A161DD57C94.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and StrangerDanger
Harmony is basically soft features. If someone has a combination of low IPD, wide nose, and thin lips, it's easier to just say their harmony is bad rather than list out every flaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Drago's head looks like a block, too wide jaw and cheekbones.
Cavill has a too short gonial angle and chin, Carmack's ramus is too long and Hexum has a visible antegonial notch. None of them are flawless. Chico isn't flawless either but it is what it is, not everyone has to look like a lego block to be truly good looking.
Precisely. Drago's face is too wide, cheekbones take up too much space, hence his nickname hollow cheeked strawberry with a wide jaw, plus has a piggy nose.

He doesn't even have an en. wikipedia page put PSL weirdos here insist that he's a god. Meanwhile r/LadyBoners can't get enough Gandy pics, despite some kids crying for him "Gandy parrot nose!! muh his inward gonions!"

Also Hexum lips remind me of a lesbian monkey's and his forward growth of a donkey's.

@8PSLcel @Eduardo DOV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and NegativeNorwood
Precisely. Drago's face is too wide, cheekbones take up too much space, hence his nickname hollow cheeked strawberry with a wide jaw, plus has a piggy nose.

He doesn't even have an en. wikipedia page put PSL weirdos here insist that he's a god. Meanwhile r/LadyBoners can't get enough Gandy pics, despite some kids crying for him "Gandy parrot nose!! muh his inward gonions!"

Also Hexum lips remind me of a lesbian monkey's and his forward growth of a donkey's.

@8PSLcel @Eduardo DOV

Gandy's nose is his biggest flaw, and even it suits his face. Meanwhile, Hexum has chimp lips, overprojected chin, pronounced antegonial notch, NCT and downtilted lateral supraorbital rims.
This morph looks better because it corrects most of those flaws:

1658786998198 1
5dfcceed353392a827fbef61455c5660.jpg

Gandy could have a better nose, more robust jaw (and his is quite good, not a failo per se) and more projected infraorbital rims, but as a whole has less failos than Hexum and much better eye area. To me, is no surprise most women like him more.

t9p5r7xojd201.jpg

Most people here focuses too much on bonemass and does it randomly. Yes, good bone mass and dimorphism are needed to look good, but not to the point of looking like a bulldog like Drago or Lemond.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and Hipcel
Gandy's nose is his biggest flaw, and even it suits his face. Meanwhile, Hexum has chimp lips, overprojected chin, pronounced antegonial notch, NCT and downtilted lateral supraorbital rims.

View attachment 1858775

Gandy could have a better nose, more robust jaw (and his is quite good, not a failo per se) and more projected infraorbital rims, but as a whole has less failos than Hexum and much better eye area. To me, is no surprise most women like him more.

t9p5r7xojd201.jpg

Most people here focuses too much on bonemass and does it randomly. Yes, good bone mass and dimorphism are needed to look good, but not to the point of looking like a bulldog like Drago or Lemond.
Yep. Even his "parrot" nose is kind of asymmetric. Check the thumbnail

He also has some other looksmins like shit frame even after roiding and wide hips

But women don't give a shit. They see a tall great looking guy with a deep voice and actually like his masculine nose and comment positively about his arse lol
Gandy vs
Drago

"Muh PSL Drago objectively 8 muh Hexum!!". Just stop.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and NegativeNorwood

View attachment 1858775

t9p5r7xojd201.jpg

Women definitely like Hexum more he was a far more successful sex symbol in his time than Gandy ever got