Unpopular opinion: Modern western women are the best

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
- The best-looking women. With makeup, fashion and good hairstyle almost every women in the West can look good. They definitely look better than in the past. It is also true that non-white women who live in the West look better than the non-white women who live in their home countries.

- Financially independent. Most traditional women want betabuxxers, that means the man has to work hard to have access to her pussy. Modern western women can take care of themselves and will bring an extra-income to the table. Of course you should have a job too, but they don't see you as an ATM like Third-world women.

- Intelligent. "Muh all women only make gender studies degree at college", what a cope. Way less than 1% of all degrees in U.S. colleges are women's studies. Most women are as intelligent as men, there are a lot of smart women that you can have enlightening conversations with. Of course this is better than having a dumb women that only married you for money.

- Good personality. Women from non-western countries are very traditional. They want the man to earn all the money, be the leader, be stoic, never show emotions. Most western women let their men in relationships show vulnerability, that leads to a much closer connection between them.

- Sexually liberated. "Muh they're all whores", no, they just actually like sex instead of using it as bargain against their betabuxx husband. Sexual compatibility is important in a relationship, therefore waiting until marriage is stupid. It is much better when both like it than if the woman just lays there waiting for their betabuxx husband to finish.

JFL at users here glorifying betabuxx marriages in the Third world or the "good old times" in the West. Modern western women are the best by far. I can see how men with low SMV are frustrated, but don't cope with saying that western women are low-quality, that's just not true.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BongMog, Johanjohan, Zarek and 51 others
513zPN85glL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BongMog, Johanjohan, Stackz and 52 others
Op kys.
Ure as liberal retard subhuman IQ coping degen mutt than is the finnish mongolian rat i forgot the name.

What is this name @StrangerDanger ? He has gigachad meme avi now and he coped with ugly gooks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, LightSkinNoob, n0rthface and 24 others
JFL at users here glorifying betabuxx marriages in the Third world
you know this is practically impossible if you dont have the finances or you dont want SEA flat faced whore.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
Some good points raised tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17791 and AlexAP
I can make a lot of jokes for reps but I don’t even see the point

Genuinely unbearable women
Aren't you Turkish? Are the women there more western or more traditional?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
- The best-looking women. With makeup, fashion and good hairstyle almost every women in the West can look good. They definitely look better than in the past. It is also true that non-white women who live in the West look better than the non-white women who live in their home countries.

- Financially independent. Most traditional women want betabuxxers, that means the man has to work hard to have access to her pussy. Modern western women can take care of themselves and will bring an extra-income to the table. Of course you should have a job too, but they don't see you as an ATM like Third-world women.

- Intelligent. "Muh all women only make gender studies degree at college", what a cope. Way less than 1% of all degrees in U.S. colleges are women's studies. Most women are as intelligent as men, there are a lot of smart women that you can have enlightening conversations with. Of course this is better than having a dumb women that only married you for money.

- Good personality. Women from non-western countries are very traditional. They want the man to earn all the money, be the leader, be stoic, never show emotions. Most western women let their men in relationships show vulnerability, that leads to a much closer connection between them.

- Sexually liberated. "Muh they're all whores", no, they just actually like sex instead of using it as bargain against their betabuxx husband. Sexual compatibility is important in a relationship, therefore waiting until marriage is stupid. It is much better when both like it than if the woman just lays there waiting for their betabuxx husband to finish.

JFL at users here glorifying betabuxx marriages in the Third world or the "good old times" in the West. Modern western women are the best by far. I can see how men with low SMV are frustrated, but don't cope with saying that western women are low-quality, that's just not true.
indeed op
only incels and uglos hate them because they cant get them

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19607 and 1 other person
What about latinas?:unsure:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, Central Cee and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, fjor2096, Fear and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Toth's thot and Deleted member 18840
Aren't you Turkish? Are the women there more western or more traditional?
A mix

It ranges,some are very conservative some are like american women in the middle of 20th century regarding their views/characteristics and a portion of them are exactly today’s western women

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Toth's thot and AlexAP
B5BAD584 A189 4982 80DF F4A1CAF78E0F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17791 and 7 others
Wtf how u know ... i am algerian??
I know everything. My eyes are everywhere.
Don’t corrupt algerian girls else your lifetime is soon taken care of.
I know that you are tall for the standards there and many others things.
So repent before getting reaped

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, 444, ItsOver.com and 3 others
Op kys.
Ure as liberal retard subhuman IQ coping degen mutt than is the finnish mongolian rat i forgot the name.

What is this name @StrangerDanger ? He has gigachad meme avi now and he coped with ugly gooks
hey man whats with the racism for mongolians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 17791, gamma and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 18840
hey man whats with the racism for mongolians
Tbh my respects for monghols who are innocent but i will never forget when they invaded Baghad in the 12th century all of them i will never forget

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Tbh my respects for monghols who are innocent but i will never forget when they invaded Baghad in the 12th century all of them i will never forget
Yes but that was past and they proved themselves to be strong warriors

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18840 and Toth's thot
I know everything. My eyes are everywhere.
Don’t corrupt algerian girls else your lifetime is soon taken care of.
I know that you are tall for the standards there and many others things.
So repent before getting reaped
They’re already corrupted. MENA girls act innocent but are the most whory if you win their trust and heart. Just act liberal and boom. You got them and their pussy

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
He stalks everyone on here looking to suck some dick, his dry lips needs that elixir
Stfu manlet hairy incel. Go get LL with my dick in dusseldorf train station. I waited for u the whole night and u pussied out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, gamma and BearBoy
They’re already corrupted. MENA girls act innocent but are the most whory if you win their trust and heart. Just act liberal and boom. You got them and their pussy
Depends on who. Any degen so called mena will get my wrath and pay. But if she genuinely pious anyway she won’t talk to degen guys

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
What about latinas?:unsure:
They're good, no doubt about that. I still think western women fog them, in looks and personality. But that doesn't mean Latinas are bad.

Stfu manlet hairy incel. Go get LL with my dick in dusseldorf train station. I waited for u the whole night and u pussied out
you couldnt even spell the city right and i bet you cant even talk german, du fotze

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Intelligent?

I mean as long as they accept the blackpill as truth, and all its underlying concepts, then sure I guess. Except most don't lmao, and most have cognitive dissonance and are delusional and say they care about personality over looks (even though they practice the opposite in real life).

Personality?

Lmao no. It's a well know fact that even in the west you still can't even reveal your emotions to women because they get turned off by that unless you are atleast a chadlite (which most men are not).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17525 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ and BearBoy
Western women are the worst deal out there by far. 1/2 or more are overweight it seems. Many have to fake up like crazy to look decent. Yes most work now but still expect the guy to be a betabuxxer.

With how low quality most single females post college age are they still expect a guy above their looks level that makes more money than them for a LTR. Ask these western career females if they are going to give you any of their hard earned money while dating them and see the response you get.

There has never been a lower bar for women than there is for western women now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Fear and 3 others
Depends on who. Any degen so called mena will get my wrath and pay. But if she genuinely pious anyway she won’t talk to degen guys
Lol yea if u are autistic and act "alpha" and woman hater (like theses coping gym rats on ytb comments) then no girl will talk to u. (Only ugly ones that seek validatiok) if u are a degen directly that too

But if u are kind nice sweet u can legit fuck any bitch if they find u attractive ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Wtf how u know ... i am algerian??
He also called me mestizo because he knew I'm half mestizo even though I never told him, he knows a lot about users here, he probably lurked for a year or so before making an account again.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and alriodai
Modern western women tend to be more fat on average than non-western counterparts. The other things I agree with you, so it's probably about even imo.

As a man you are still expected to work full-time just as in the past, except relatively speaking you make much less money. 2 income households are now the standard since the value of male labor has dropped significantly.

Sure back in the day you were more expected to take care of a woman financially than you do now, but you also had the means (high wage) to do that easily if you wanted so. So again about even.

Intelligence has been ranked as one of the least important and least attractive traits a person can have. Both for men and for women. It's not really relevant.

I'd rather have a woman that knows how to cook, gives massages, take care of the garden, take care of the kids, decorate the house, etc. than an 'intelligent' woman.
Modern women lose out here imo. Or call it even since it's basically irrelevant.
Completely unrelatable. Most western women do not let their men be vulnerable in relationships and still expect them to be the leader, be stoic, etc.

Women actually have awful personalities nowadays: They are very demanding and entitled.
Back in the day a 'good husband' was a guy that wasn't abusing alcohol, was a hard-(physical) worker, a man that could be relied upon.
Nowadays women want all that, but he also has to be hot and live an exciting life, and to spoil/please her regularly. Standards are way higher.

Women also tend to do more domestic violence nowadays, since as a man I am not allowed to beat them or use other ways to stay in control. The amber heard case is a clear example.

Also: Women don't take care of their boyfriends/husbands anymore. They don't cook, they don't spoil you, they will not give you sex when they are not in the mood themselves, and so on.

Modern western women lose HARD in the personality department.
Sexual liberation is awful because you are unlikely to be chad. When a woman has a n-count of 20, you are going to be compared to all her sexual partners in the past, and are very unlikely to measure up to them. Not in dicksize, not in dominating her properly.

Women in the past had less experience and therefore were less demanding sexually. Modern women still starfish just as often as in the past and aren't really into their husbands/boyfriends.

Also: Cheating has been completely normalized due to sexual liberation. Women could have a boyfriend/husband and have sex mostly with men outside of that relationship. Cuckoldry.

Again modern women lose out hard.

Nope. Modern western women are awful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
They're good, no doubt about that. I still think western women fog them, in looks and personality. But that doesn't mean Latinas are bad.
They have a lot of casual sex, am I right?
Especially Brazil, Colombia

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Most western women let their men in relationships show vulnerability, that leads to a much closer connection between them.
M 36, F 33

She encouraged me to share my feelings, promised it would only make her feel closer to me, said she wanted to be there for me, all the right things. So when it finally happened the other day, and I told her about how hard I was taking some family stuff, she said it was ok to let it out. So I cried. And we talked. And I felt better.

That was about a month ago, and she's been steadily pulling away. I didn't want to jump the gun and think that every little, "I'm a little too tired tonight to hang out" was a signal, but it's been four weeks and I can honestly say the relationship is very different now and the only thing that's changed is that I cried in front of her. I haven't done anything differently, but I can feel the change.

I'm going to bring up my feelings to her this week, when I get a chance to see her again. But I'm pretty sure I know how it'll go. It'll go how it always goes. She'll say it has nothing to do with the emotions, she values that, it's just that *insert some ridiculous thing here* has been getting to her and she just needs some time alone to figure that out.

I'm a strong guy, but I need to cry sometimes. And I hate how often it totally changes the relationship. I feel so trapped. We've been together nine months. It's been really, really great. But now that I've shown her I'm vulnerable, I'm not the man she thought I was.

I will update with the full story after we talk ... but I think we all know what's going to happen.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Lol yea if u are autistic and act "alpha" and woman hater (like theses coping gym rats on ytb comments) then no girl will talk to u. (Only ugly ones that seek validatiok) if u are a degen directly that too

But if u are kind nice sweet u can legit fuck any bitch if they find u attractive ngl
Ye its a brutal pill that kills me tbh i just want girls to genuinely be anti degen so it means they worthy of marriage but seems impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
They have a lot of casual sex, am I right?
Especially Brazil, Colombia
Yes lol. Jfl.
Can’t get hornier. Got 3k matches in 2 days in sao paolo, nearly all dtf and messaged first. Its a diff story with french hoes acting prude

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and gamma
He also called me mestizo because he knew I'm half mestizo even though I never told him, he knows a lot about users here, he probably lurked for a year or so before making an account again.
He's an old user

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TsarTsar444, AlexAP and 1 other person
Op kys.

Being liberal is biggest subhuman trait there is, it is impossinle to be liberal with healthy T levels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19607 and 5 others
Being liberal is biggest subhuman trait there is, it is impossinle to be liberal with healthy T levels
Nah there is one exception. I’m liberal on dating apps. :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 15338
Western women are the worst deal out there by far. 1/2 or more are overweight it seems. Many have to fake up like crazy to look decent. Yes most work now but still expect the guy to be a betabuxxer.

With how low quality most single females post college age are they still expect a guy above their looks level that makes more money than them for a LTR. Ask these western career females if they are going to give you any of their hard earned money while dating them and see the response you get.

There has never been a lower bar for women than there is for western women now.
I know about the overweight rates. When women get older, the rates go up.
Unfortunately in our time this is a problem for men too, so sadly they are "looksmatched." But if you don't get fat yourself there's still enough non-fat women left. And tbh it's not as crazy here in Germany, maybe it's worse in other western countries like the U.S.

About betabuxxing: In the U.S., in about one-third of marriages women earn more now, and it's the same here in Germany. Of course you still can't be unemployed, but betabuxxing is not as common as before or how it is still common in the Third world.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

If ur nice/sweet u can fuck girls that find you attractive. But unless you are chad, that is going to be an extremely limited pool of women.

The reason why being a dick works, is because beyond fucking the girls that find you attractive, you can fuck the girls with self-esteem issues, you can fuck shy girls, you can fuck the girls that can be pressured into sex, you can fuck the girls that are just looking for excitement.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15390 and 2 others
It's insane to read that a person that is unsuccesfull with modern western women like @AlexAP will come here and praise modern western women. An incel simp basically.

Get ur T levels checked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, GetShrekt and 2 others
M 36, F 33

She encouraged me to share my feelings, promised it would only make her feel closer to me, said she wanted to be there for me, all the right things. So when it finally happened the other day, and I told her about how hard I was taking some family stuff, she said it was ok to let it out. So I cried. And we talked. And I felt better.

That was about a month ago, and she's been steadily pulling away. I didn't want to jump the gun and think that every little, "I'm a little too tired tonight to hang out" was a signal, but it's been four weeks and I can honestly say the relationship is very different now and the only thing that's changed is that I cried in front of her. I haven't done anything differently, but I can feel the change.

I'm going to bring up my feelings to her this week, when I get a chance to see her again. But I'm pretty sure I know how it'll go. It'll go how it always goes. She'll say it has nothing to do with the emotions, she values that, it's just that *insert some ridiculous thing here* has been getting to her and she just needs some time alone to figure that out.

I'm a strong guy, but I need to cry sometimes. And I hate how often it totally changes the relationship. I feel so trapped. We've been together nine months. It's been really, really great. But now that I've shown her I'm vulnerable, I'm not the man she thought I was.

I will update with the full story after we talk ... but I think we all know what's going to happen.
Update us bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14693
Modern western women tend to be more fat on average than non-western counterparts.
This is due to the influx and prevalence of cheap high calorie high palatable processed foods (fast food).
Obesity rates are going up in 3rd world countries every year as more fast food places and cheap high calorie foods become available.
'd rather have a woman that knows how to cook, gives massages, take care of the garden, take care of the kids, decorate the house, etc. than an 'intelligent' woman.
Many men who workout and live the bachelor life like me no longer find the need to get a women who knows how to cook clean and decorate.
I got into the habit of cleaning my apartment on a weekly basis and if people can't clean and organize in the way I like I get pissed. Same with meal prep I got into the habit of making meals with the right amount of calories, macros, and micros while also making it tasty. As for decorations I like posters of venom from Spiderman and shit like that.

Women in the past had less experience and therefore were less demanding sexually. Modern women still starfish just as often as in the past and aren't really into their husbands/boyfriends.

Also: Cheating has been completely normalized due to sexual liberation. Women could have a boyfriend/husband and have sex mostly with men outside of that relationship. Cuckoldry.
It's a cuck or be cucked world. Technically speaking you are being cucked or cucking in almost all areas of your life from work to sports to relationships.
The solution isn't anti sexual liberation. The solution is mogging and beating out as many men as you can in as many categories as you can.
This is easier said than done so I can see how some hopless incels would be against this. But if you are like me there is more to gain than to lose.

Ehh… some bits are correct.

When discussing betabuxxing, I feel like it is important to make a distinction between a gold digger and a housewife. And I also feel like nearly everyone on this forum (myself included) would be willing to ''betabux'' for a housewife but not for a gold digger.

Being a gold digger and a housewife are 2 entirely separate things. A housewife is NOT a gold digger because a housewife is pulling her weight, she earns her keep. She’s there to look after the kids, to cook food, to wash clothes etc. That’s a hard job. Just as hard of a job as a man working outside of the house, albeit in a different way, of course. If the woman does her part, the man also has to do his part and pay for everything, to put a roof over everybody’s head, clothes on everyone’s back, petrol in the car, electricity etc.

A gold digger is a woman who wants a man to spoil her, pay for everything, take her on nice holidays, buy her nice things, pay for her drinks, pay for her meals etc. And she isn’t willing to lift a finger for him. Once in a blue moon, she might cook him some shitty meal as a superficial gesture but that’s it. She expects the man to do EVERYTHING while she does fuck all, that’s a gold digger.

The latter are the ones who are multiplying like cockroaches in today’s society whereas the former are basically unicorns at this point, at least in the west. This is probably the primary reason why users here are so resentful about the concept of betabuxxing.

So yeah, the third world would be a great option in acquiring an actual housewife and not a gold digger.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19607 and 10 others
If ur nice/sweet u can fuck girls that find you attractive. But unless you are chad, that is going to be an extremely limited pool of women.

The reason why being a dick works, is because beyond fucking the girls that find you attractive, you can fuck the girls with self-esteem issues, you can fuck shy girls, you can fuck the girls that can be pressured into sex, you can fuck the girls that are just looking for excitement.
Thats why i said "if they find u attractive"
Aka if they find u chad

The best-looking women. With makeup, fashion and good hairstyle almost every women in the West can look good. They definitely look better than in the past. It is also true that non-white women who live in the West look better than the non-white women who live in their home countries.
Kind of true, I like big butts and western women today have the biggest butts in all history :feelshmm:

I don’t like these, I want a materialistic dumb girl that only thinks about sex.
I don’t like this either, it makes the relationship less of a dominance-submission dynamic.
virgins are the way, the truth and the life. 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 18840
When discussing betabuxxing, I feel like it is important to make a distinction between a gold digger and a housewife. And I also feel like nearly everyone on this forum (myself included) would be willing to ''betabux'' for a housewife but not for a gold digger.

Being a gold digger and a housewife are 2 entirely separate things. A housewife is NOT a gold digger because a housewife is pulling her weight, she earns her keep. She’s there to look after the kids, to cook food, to wash clothes etc. That’s a hard job. Just as hard of a job as a man working outside of the house, albeit in a different way, of course. If the woman does her part, the man also has to do his part and pay for everything, to put a roof over everybody’s head, clothes on everyone’s back, petrol in the car, electricity etc.

A gold digger is a woman who wants a man to spoil her, pay for everything, take her on nice holidays, buy her nice things, pay for her drinks, pay for her meals etc. And she isn’t willing to lift a finger for him. Once in a blue moon, she might cook him some shitty meal as a superficial gesture but that’s it. She expects the man to do EVERYTHING while she does fuck all, that’s a gold digger.

The latter are the ones who are multiplying like cockroaches in today’s society whereas the former are basically unicorns at this point, at least in the west. This is probably the primary reason why users here are so resentful about the concept of betabuxxing.

So yeah, the third world would be a great option in acquiring an actual housewife and not a gold digger.
No no no no wtf larpers in chief like @Gestapo will tell you a woman isn’t worth it till she isn’t the equivalent of an independant garage of dicks. :feelsokman:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gestapo
No no no no wtf larpers in chief like @Gestapo will tell you a woman isn’t worth it till she isn’t the equivalent of an independant garage of dicks. :feelsokman:
Another seething incel haha
I love how I say something that shakes an incels worldview and they respond with rage and false accusations.