Unspeakable. Woke up this morning to analyse & rate this Fiverr client & after rating him 3.5/10 find out Wheat Waffles gave him 6/10 HTN

What about Djokovic @gamma ? Is he Balkan?
He's balkan but his pheno isn't full dinarid
He's dinarid + pontid (estern european med variation)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and MakinItHappenReturn
Naw what is wheat doing lol, this guy is definitely under 4/10 in looks. He’s not deformed but he’s very ugly, and his frame and maybe height also are horrendously bad so his smv would be even lower. I acknowledge that the blackpill isn’t so black and white even if looks are the biggest factor but I’m very surprised that he had 3 gf’s

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Naw what is wheat doing lol, this guy is definitely under 4/10 in looks. He’s not deformed but he’s very ugly, and his frame and maybe height also are horrendously bad so his smv would be even lower. I acknowledge that the blackpill isn’t so black and white even if looks are the biggest factor but I’m very surprised that he had 3 gf’s

Looks better here 4/10 with looksmatched bird

2715269 Screenshot 20220129 104605

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14793
As you can see, many of his failos come from the dinaric phenotype
Short ramus, big convex nose, eyebrows shape etc
View attachment 1512817

I have many dinaric traits myself, and probably some dinaric admixture since Italy is very close the Balkans
So I can't really rate him properly
as a victim of the dinaric nose its fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Here's what he had to say about Djokovic @gamma

4784b3097834269ebfad796a77a567ec

• +1
Reactions: gamma
honestly the dude seems arrogant already if he keeps getting these delusional ratings its gonna inflate his ego and when the brutal blackpill sets in IRL he'll go ER

Read this:

4784b3097834269ebfad796a77a567ec

3/10 is almost incel tier tbh. He's 100% a low tier normie, nothing less nothing more. 4/10 is fair for him

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, DivineBeing, NarrowJaw and 1 other person
3/10 is almost incel tier tbh. He's 100% a low tier normie, nothing less nothing more. 4/10 is fair for him

WW gave him 6

3.5 was because of his shoulder-frame

He told me that it didn't matter because 'pretty boys' can have narrow frames lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, DivineBeing, NarrowJaw and 2 others
another poor, crushed soul by makinithappen
Imagine paying a random Indian man on the internet to tell you that you’re below average looks-wise. Imagine thinking this so-called face rating expert knows what women want when he himself struggles with women. it never began for those poor souls

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 15556
Imagine thinking this so-called face rating expert knows what women want when he himself struggles with women.

Wrong. Not when you don't know where I was last night. Flipping idiot.

Keep playing the race card. Fucking twit.

Wrong. Not when you don't know where I was last night. Flipping idiot.

Keep playing the race card. Fucking twit.
Dude stop coping. If you think being a LTR with a low tier Becky means you’re some slayer or expert in what women want, then it tells me all I need to know. You and Hamza are two sides of the same coin - coping Currycels who think they’re slayers because they had some sloppy seconds with a low tier Becky.

Goodfellas GIF

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
His face is like a 4.5 but yeah dead right on 6':feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He is literally under 5'10

His SMV would be same in USA s serbia Serbians are much taller and more robust and the us has ethnics which lower the standard for height + white males, In more EE countries being manly and robust is more sought after than in the us. You can see narrow cuck white males having a gf in us a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, MakinItHappenReturn and Biiyo03
Dude stop coping. If you think being a LTR with a low tier Becky means you’re some slayer or expert in what women want, then it tells me all I need to know. You and Hamza are two sides of the same coin - coping Currycels who think they’re slayers because they had some sloppy seconds with a low tier Becky.

Goodfellas GIF

Yeah yeah yeah. Keep the coping come bro.

Ask any single person on this site and not one of them would deem her below the mid tier mark lol

Infact there's many guys that have been saying that she's fucking smoking hot

You had this troll ready didn't you? lol

Most of my lays from the past have been 5-7 girls and yes I'v;e been with Staceylites in my Uni days. You just have no idea and group me with Hamza because we are both charismatic and ethnic. It's so retarded. :LOL:

His face is like a 4.5 but yeah dead right on 6':feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He is literally under 5'10

His SMV would be same in USA s serbia Serbians are much taller and more robust and the us has ethnics which lower the standard for height + white males, In more EE countries being manly and robust is more sought after than in the us. You can see narrow cuck white males having a gf in us a lot.

Um actually no he's 6ft tall. At least he claims. I mean that's what we see happens when you don't take care of your shoulder-frame. He's never been to a gym or lifted a dumbbell in his life, he states lmao :lul:

His poor frame gives off the vibe he's 5'8. I was astonished to hear 6ft.

This is what he said to me btw just now when I said he lacked bone-mass and sexual dimorphism:

Eb964a6b63a1407af1df52fb9cffa589

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I'd say that he's 4.5, but the frame drags him down. His harmony seems not the worst, if his hairline was better he would improve a lot ratio wise.

I'm losing faith in wheat waffles, straight up :bluepill: rating, maybe he heard from him that he had a girlfriend.

• +1
I'd say that he's 4.5, but the frame drags him down. His harmony seems not the worst, if his hairline was better he would improve a lot ratio wise.

I'm losing faith in wheat waffles, straight up :bluepill: rating, maybe he heard from him that he had a girlfriend.

It's not just Wheat Waffles lmao

A7ca2fc523e287265002d3754a6db6b6

Um actually no he's 6ft tall. At least he claims. I mean that's what we see happens when you don't take care of your shoulder-frame. He's never been to a gym or lifted a dumbbell in his life, he states lmao :lul:

His poor frame gives off the vibe he's 5'8. I was astonished to hear 6ft.

This is what he said to me btw just now when I said he lacked bone-mass and sexual dimorphism:

View attachment 1512930
I think he mistakenly switched up cute guy pheno and nintendo soy wojak pheno tbh ngl.

Hugh grant has enough masc enough masc to pull of his looks but this guy doesnt, he is too deviated to the cuck side. Hugh grant physique , frame,lower third and pheno type is 2x masc than this guy has.
Another big failo of his are proportion, massive skull to frame ratio w small arm and leg lenght

he just resembles an infant really.

Also that "cute" type he talks about isnt even a pioneer looks or whatever after 20-30s its borderline not even a thing except for asian foids ngl.

You cant be all estrogenic as a male the pretty boys that do good actually always have above average facial structure dimoprhism for example chico, vinnie hacker etc

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw, M3R and MakinItHappenReturn
I think he mistakenly switched up cute guy pheno and nintendo soy wojak pheno tbh ngl.

Hugh grant has enough masc enough masc to pull of his looks but this guy doesnt, he is too deviated to the cuck side. Hugh grant physique , frame,lower third and pheno type is 2x masc than this guy has.
Another big failo of his are proportion, massive skull to frame ratio w small arm and leg lenght

Also that "cute" type he talks about isnt even a pioneer looks or whatever after 20-30s its borderline not even a thing except for asian foids ngl.

You cant be all estrogenic as a male the pretty boys that do good actually always have above average facial structure dimoprhism for example chico, vinnie hacker etc
Yeah, definitely not cute/prettyboi type. He resembles more of a goatman type.

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and goat2x

Couldn't disagree with a single word, I won't lie.

These guys who are being paid 'good money' to rate them are absolutely taking the piss in lying to them.

Tails I can understand, because he is a sub 4 incel, but Wheat Waffles? Doesn't make all that much sense to me if I'm honest.

I have looked at his pics and shit a score of times now and really, I cannot see how Wheat gets there. If a compact midface and blue eyes gets you to high tier normie then we have a ton of Chads on this forum alone.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
wheat waffles is a shit rater

View attachment 1512739

View attachment 1512740
View attachment 1512741
View attachment 1512744

View attachment 1512747

View attachment 1512749

3 screenshots

View attachment 1512754

View attachment 1512755

So turns out Wheat Waffles' gave him 6/10 HTN and he has equally had 3 different girlfriends, all lasting for a couple of months

View attachment 1512757

If I have been harsh here fellas, please tell me. I was thinking 4/10 tops but it seems I am missing something? Does he have amazing averageness that I am missing?
he is not 3.5 you autistic retard

Has no sex appeal in the west tbh
No woman would look at that and turn on

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw
tbf these pics are kinda unflattering, imo facially he's in the 4.5 - 5 range with a pathetic frame that kills the last remains of his already barely existing SMV. but damn, he sounds insufferable and probably legit thinks he's good looking
45d5b74f1dad12e696e2de8fdcb32f5c
2715217 6b638445e83ecdfd988930b4e1bb73eb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and MakinItHappenReturn
delusional af
also i've seen another message where he told you "guys always underrate the 'cute type'"
he needs to realize that the prettyboys that are actually good looking still have kinda robust features. this guy however just looks like a soy cuck with zero angularity to his face, he's just saved by his eye color and ratios (and not even sure about that as he looks like he has a long midface in some pics). he's nothing more than a low tier-leaning to midtier normie

Last edited:
  • +1
delusional af
also i've seen another message where he told you "guys always underrate the 'cute type'"
he needs to realize that the prettyboys that are actually good looking still have kinda robust features. this guy however just looks like a soy cuck with zero angularity to his face, he's just saved by his eye color and ratios (and not even sure about that as he looks like he has a long midface in some pics). he's nothing more than a low tier-leaning to midtier normie

I know exactly what you mean

I used to be cute and I can tell you that I was MUCH better looking than him so I already know he is in a land of delusional

My bones were decent and I didn't have no flat maxilla

It's because girls his looksmatch or lower have told him h's good looking

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw
4/10 is a good rating for him not 6/10.

• +1
this guys maxilla looks recessed too am i right?

Nah I think you pretty spot on. I'd say 4, but 3.5 is a good rating too.

Edit. After looking at his side profile, I adjust my rating to 3.75

Attachments

• mirkocrocop_medium.jpg
    mirkocrocop_medium.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito
The problem with wheat waffles is he rates as if looks are something off a checklist

View attachment 1512739

View attachment 1512740
View attachment 1512741
View attachment 1512744

View attachment 1512747

View attachment 1512749

3 screenshots

View attachment 1512754

View attachment 1512755

So turns out Wheat Waffles' gave him 6/10 HTN and he has equally had 3 different girlfriends, all lasting for a couple of months

View attachment 1512757

If I have been harsh here fellas, please tell me. I was thinking 4/10 tops but it seems I am missing something? Does he have amazing averageness that I am missing?
3-4/10, if this guy is 6/10 im a chad(which im not sadly)

• +1
He's ugly as fuck nigga LTN

just admit youre wheat waffles

Does makinithappen still do fiverr face ratings?

Bumpastic bruv