Unspeakable. Woke up this morning to analyse & rate this Fiverr client & after rating him 3.5/10 find out Wheat Waffles gave him 6/10 HTN

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Ca5739df842c11d2cd8d48e1fbc73150

6a70dba806a9c082fc4339e1c5abca52

Screenshot 20220105 010154

Screenshot 20220128 122039 comandroidgallery3d

Screenshot 20220120 202726 comandroidgallery3d

IMG 20220128 142300 1

3 screenshots

2b3bcfd67ba28fa846943e7a0026054b

4a73f2c6f022f2e54d677a5a8293502e

So turns out Wheat Waffles' gave him 6/10 HTN and he has equally had 3 different girlfriends, all lasting for a couple of months

58b9ba1fda48ac953f6a67c0d0f1fffc

If I have been harsh here fellas, please tell me. I was thinking 4/10 tops but it seems I am missing something? Does he have amazing averageness that I am missing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadeep, Mouthbreath and 12 others
I'm not an expert but I'd say 3-4/10 is spot on in looks. What would u rate his SMV?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 8165 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
the girl he's with looks like his sister. Standards might be different in Serbia. In the US he may as well be a 3.5 as he's invisible, but he's more realistically 4-5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21166, Deleted member 15827, Chadeep and 6 others
the girl he's with looks like his sister. Standards might be different in Serbia. In the US he may as well be a 3.5 as he's invisible, but he's more realistically 4-5.

That's his mother you bellend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 15827 and 13 others
4-4.5/10 face

1/10 frame

3.5-4/10 seems accurate to me

This is what Wheat Waffles had to say:

Screenshot 20220129 095539 comgoogleandroidappsdocseditorsdocs

I am stunned.

How does he have good hair? He's balding? Isn't his midface slightly long? Or is that just close-set eyes?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 8165, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 2 others
another poor, crushed soul by makinithappen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 15827, Chadeep and 6 others
If you read it all you'd know.
Ah sorry, still half asleep bhaijaan.

Yeah makes sense his SMV.

Tbh I see a lot of wheat waffles rating that seem ridiculous when I compare to how u or @volcelfatcel or even @USER0213 (who doesn't really understand SMV as he's still a teen and lives in India) do ratings.

Would not put that much faith in WW or TRM.

Btw did u know of a site back in the day called hotornot.com??

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
another poor, crushed soul by makinithappen

Bro, he has had girls. He ain't no incel, this is what he had to say:

Ed2a76b9e693d332eccadfc8058da729

Then I asked him if he wanted help with fitness and gym at no charge and:

6b638445e83ecdfd988930b4e1bb73eb

Lol :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Does WW take frsme into account?

If not I can see him plausibly being a 5/10 facially. And +1 for inflation :ROFLMAO:

Edit/ honestly in the pics where you can’t see his shit clavicles his face looks normie tier. I was subconsciously failo’ing it due to the awful body failo. 6/10 is definitely generous regardless but id say hes more of a 5 facially in this pic:

View attachment 1512762

But 5/10 normie? 4.5 tops right? How did WW get to 6?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, IThinkImAboutToROPE and Deleted member 4614
kid cudi tier frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Elvisandreaa, GandyIsNormie and 2 others
View attachment 1512739

View attachment 1512740
View attachment 1512741
View attachment 1512744

View attachment 1512747

View attachment 1512749

3 screenshots

View attachment 1512754

View attachment 1512755

So turns out Wheat Waffles' gave him 6/10 HTN and he has equally had 3 different girlfriends, all lasting for a couple of months

View attachment 1512757

If I have been harsh here fellas, please tell me. I was thinking 4/10 tops but it seems I am missing something? Does he have amazing averageness that I am missing?
im somewhere in the middle. Eyebrow and nose failo (and something else but cant really put my finger on it) but there is room for improvement. 4.3 PSL. 5/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and MakinItHappenReturn
If they pay a premium do your promise to not leak their pics on Looksmax.org?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others
ngl most men look like fucking shit humanity is doomed. 0 sex appeal this guy has. I just cant imagine a female genuenly wanting to be with someone like this. Its beyond me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird, MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 5786
If they pay a premium do your promise to not leak their pics on Looksmax.org?

Dude I only ever share if the client is comfortable with it. I ask them beforehand.

If you don't want it shared on Cuck Max that is fine.

ngl most men look like fucking shit humanity is doomed. 0 sex appeal this guy has. I just cant imagine a female genuenly wanting to be with someone like this. Its beyond me

But he's had 3 girlfriends and is NT in speaking with me via pm so I am really confused

He seems to have had positive feedback cycle loops from society

what about this one ?

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
im somewhere in the middle. Eyebrow and nose failo (and something else but cant really put my finger on it) but there is room for improvement. 4.3 PSL. 5/10

Is his midface a little long too?

Is his midface a little long too?
depends on the angle, in first to pics he looks like giraffe incarnate but in the one with the mother he looks kinda decent.

But his frame is a major MAJOR failo in the balkans because of all the bideltoid ogres here just mogging everyone they walk past in village
Mafia zemun
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

And dont let me get started in maestetic dark triad moggers in beograd
Mihajlo divac
Jacuzzi maf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: M3R, MaxillaMaxing and MakinItHappenReturn
But he's had 3 girlfriends and is NT in speaking with me via pm so I am really confused

He seems to have had positive feedback cycle loops from society
yeah i mean balkan isnt as narcy as west so i can see it happening. A lot of guys in balkans naturaly have aggresive masc mindset ingraved by fathers and grandfathers so something like bitching on this forum is unaceptable.

I love the society feedback you mentioned because it highlights how people function in balkans. No one really has time to be sad, trial and error maxxing like LOW INHIB DALITS

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and MakinItHappenReturn
yeah i mean balkan isnt as narcy as west so i can see it happening. A lot of guys in balkans naturaly have aggresive masc mindset ingraved by fathers and grandfathers so something like bitching on this forum is unaceptable

Incredibly insightful. I never knew this.

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
Looks theory doesn't apply for serbians
Ugly guy and still had 3 gfs
@Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Chadeep, Deleted member 8165 and 4 others
View attachment 1512739

View attachment 1512740
View attachment 1512741
View attachment 1512744

View attachment 1512747

View attachment 1512749

3 screenshots

View attachment 1512754

View attachment 1512755

View attachment 1512757

Wheat waffles is as accurate at r/rateme jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 17676 and MakinItHappenReturn
@Biggdink

Rate him /10?

He's literally having a general chat with me like he's average looking. I'm amazed. He seems cool.

Wheat waffles is as accurate at r/rateme jfl

This is what I'm saying bruv

I love his content and he really has widened the awareness of the importance of looks to not only women but to the world in general, but I just can't get on with what he is rating these guys.

If he was 0.5-1pt out then that'd be cool, but 2pts? He's not even a 5 this guy.

Rate him /10?

He's literally having a general chat with me like he's average looking. I'm amazed. He seems cool.
I think he's ltn 4.5/10...not truecel tier
Dinarid pheno is holding him back but if other men have the same pheno isn't so bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I think he's ltn 4.5/10...not truecel tier
Dinarid pheno is holding him back but if other men have the same pheno isn't so bad

Bro? lol

> 4.5/10
> Ugly

Pick one? Seriously speaking? Low tier normies are not even ugly and you've gone 4.5 which is midway between low tier and mid tier.

@gamma he actually thinks his pheno is good

86890fa70b2269e20134c185a1fed880

@Biggdink

Yeah he's 4/10 and getting his looksmatch. Lacks bone-mass and palate is narrow / small.

Screenshot 20220129 104605

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and gamma
He's definitely not good looking, but I would rate him 4/10. I don't know why WW rated him a 6.

That being said, I know some people who looks similar with similar heights and they don't have any girls fawning over them but they usually always have girlfriends. There must be something about this weird look that is appealing to a small amount of girls. I don't know what it is. Maybe it is something like a fetish, where you just find it attractive despite it actually being ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, IThinkImAboutToROPE and MakinItHappenReturn
He's definitely not good looking, but I would rate him 4/10. I don't know why WW rated him a 6.

That being said, I know some people who looks similar with similar heights and they don't have any girls fawning over them but they usually always have girlfriends. There must be something about this weird look that is appealing to a small amount of girls. I don't know what it is. Maybe it is something like a fetish, where you just find it attractive despite it actually being ugly.

Interesting point

May be it's 'edgy' in some unbeknown way?

• +1
Reactions: metagross
@gamma he actually thinks his pheno is good

View attachment 1512811
As you can see, many of his failos come from the dinaric phenotype
Short ramus, big convex nose, eyebrows shape etc

I have many dinaric traits myself, and probably some dinaric admixture since Italy is very close the Balkans
So I can't really rate him properly

Attachments

• 1643450145549.png
    1643450145549.png
    63 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 5786 and MakinItHappenReturn
As you can see, many of his failos come from the dinaric phenotype
Short ramus, big convex nose, eyebrows shape etc
View attachment 1512817

I have many dinaric traits myself, and probably some dinaric admixture since Italy is very close the Balkans
So I can't really rate him properly

So all of this was living as a nerd with forward head-posture and mouth-breathing is cope?

With the best posture and tongue placement, this man's genetics had him predisposed to developing poorly?

I see. Where do you scale? I felt it was a lot down to his pheno, but also much down to the way he's lived. However looking at his mother and the fact that she has all the exact same failos, you can understand it's may be a lot more purely genetic.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
@Blue @StrangerDanger thoughts

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Blue
@germanlooks

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
@germanlooks
LTN.
4/10 seems accurate imo. His front looks on one or two pics average but in combination with his side profile and the hairline I give him just a 4

he is far away from HTN

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
So all of this was living as a nerd with forward head-posture and mouth-breathing is cope?

With the best posture and tongue placement, this man's genetics had him predisposed to developing poorly?

I see. Where do you scale? I felt it was a lot down to his pheno, but also much down to the way he's lived. However looking at his mother and the fact that she has all the exact same failos, you can understand it's may be a lot more purely genetic.
Yes I believe that many facial traits come from genetic,and phenotype is genetic

This is the theory about races and pheno, that you can guess where someone comes from just looking at his physical traits.

He just has that typical dinaric look, like Ibrahimovic, a "swedish citizen" that comes from the Balkans (how would you rate Ibra btw?)

• +1
LTN.
4/10 seems accurate imo. His from looks on one or two pics average but in combination with his side profile and the hairline I give him just a 4

he is far away from HTN

4636f58481319df12c0bcb8b63eadbab

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Yes I believe that many facial traits come from genetic,and phenotype is genetic

This is the theory about races and pheno, that you can guess where someone comes from just looking at his physical traits.

He just has that typical dinaric look, like Ibrahimovic, a "swedish citizen" that comes from the Balkans (how would you rate Ibra btw?)

View attachment 1512818View attachment 1512819View attachment 1512820View attachment 1512823

Very insightful.

Is Ibra the closest you'll get to a good looking Balkan would you say? I am sure if I google it there'll be a heap

Bf87c825fb5484ccefc02596719edca6

Robust ruggedly handsome Balk but still has some small flaws which you can see are part of the genetic lineage.

I am quickly realising wasting my time mewing and chewing my heart out believing I'll ascend to Chadpreet lite LMAO

Though I do see improvements, how do we know that ain't placebo?

I would rate Ibra Chadlite but that's heavily dependent on frame and height

Imagining Ibra at 5'10-5'11 I can't say what I'd give him. It's tough. He has this dimorphic Chadlite reach to women I reckon

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Good facial harmony
6-6.5/10 in russia
5/10 in murica

• JFL
Good facial harmony
6-6.5/10 in russia
5/10 in murica

You think he's good looking in USSR countries and average in the west? Wow

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Mewton and Deleted member 5786
What about Djokovic @gamma ? Is he Balkan?