UPDATE 5 OF THEKEY NORMIFICATION

thekey

thekey

Yurimaxxing
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Posts
2,359
Reputation
3,340
I dont know what to do
I am stuck

I cant get any less inhib
But thats bad

I need to be able to speak to people
I can only talk to people if they approach me
This is why I dont got a girl
I am waiting for one to approach me
Thats why I started looksmaxxing in the first place jfl
I have always wanted a agirl to approach me
I never knew how unrealistic that was
I am stuck
And I need help
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: mxl4chi1
I dont know what to do
I am stuck

I cant get any less inhib
But thats bad

I need to be able to speak to people
I can only talk to people if they approach me
This is why I dont got a girl
I am waiting for one to approach me
Thats why I started looksmaxxing in the first place jfl
I have always wanted a agirl to approach me
I never knew how unrealistic that was
I am stuck
And I need help
take ashwaganda
 

Similar threads

thekey
Replies
10
Views
48
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
thekey
Replies
2
Views
41
thekey
thekey
thekey
Replies
18
Views
91
Łarp
Łarp
thekey
Replies
8
Views
56
thekey
thekey
dragomog
Replies
2
Views
49
horseman
H

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top