Update; after my tinder date ran away I found a new girl

is she ltr material tho

Idk. I have like 150 matches on tinder and many of them DTF. It devalues the whole thing when LTN like me can do that.

I'm literally just messing them around, I know LTN like me don't deserve sex, so I just arrange meets and cancel and see how long they stick around for.

God I can't wait for my surgery.

Idk. I have like 150 matches on tinder and many of them DTF. It devalues the whole thing when LTN like me can do that.

I'm literally just messing them around, I know LTN like me don't deserve sex, so I just arrange meets and cancel and see how long they stick around for.

Most based thing I ever read

Low tier normies don’t get dtf. Ur shit isn’t adding up

Low tier normies don’t get dtf. Ur shit isn’t adding up
I get rated LTN on here but I have NT pics with angle fraud I guess. That plus body and height halo gets me DTF.

It's all fraud though, face is law and I need to stay strong and commit to my surgery goals and not let these dtf foids tempt me into thinking I'm worthy.

I get rated LTN on here but I have NT pics with angle fraud I guess. That plus body and height halo gets me DTF.

It's all fraud though, face is law and I need to stay strong and commit to my surgery goals and not let these dtf foids tempt me into thinking I'm worthy.
Bro let me see, cuz Im mtn and I don’t get results like u. Granted my pics are not nt