UPDATE FROM CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY GUY WHO STUDIED LOOKSMAX

Imagine if he's submitting his paper, the professor looks at it, sees that it's a study on incels and goes: "not a single molecule of this drivel is hitting my retinas".
And after that he gets cucked on tinder

Eternal gook cucking :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Hero of the Imperium, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
Im so blackpilled i reject women when they approach me even if they are friendly because i know there is no way i am attractive to anyone
Same. I just talk to them for a second and leave jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
I did an interview with a guy from the University of Dublin on Zoom when I was an incel :ogre:

this comment alone is a better social study than anything that ricecell would write anyway

insightful and smart
Oliver bel would be rated HTN on this site. And he is white, high iq and seems somewhat tall.

It never began for sub5 socially inept low iq and low status men :ROFLMAO:🤣

everyone studies blackpill if you were over 500 hours here i already have 4 masters and 20 years job experience with my total hours lmao

Obviously his cortisol is higher than ever and he's probably getting that same mental breakdown like in that meme video where that asian guy punched himself repeatedly and screamed, but if you ask him, he'll say "Nah I genuinely just find it funny" like every soycuck does
JFL him irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Growth Plate
He probably won’t give his true opinions on black pill if he wants the research to continue. He’d be mocked by his peers and professors.

Likely he’s already experienced black pill effects in university but accepting it is the final shackle normies have to break free from.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and Lihito
Imagine studying this site. Site can be described in 4 words. Socially inept ugly asses

C.L.A.S.S.I.F.I.E.D.

Chads Larping As Sub5 Subhuman Incels Feel Insane Erectile Dysfunction

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Stopping@Nothing19 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry