UPDATE FROM CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY GUY WHO STUDIED LOOKSMAX

deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Gold
Previous thread:

My reply:
1 a

His reply:

^ Obviously didnt want to answer my questions about the blackpill, dating etc. which i guess is his way of protecting himself.

My final reply:

^ no point in asking anything else since he won't answer anything that is to due with looksmax and BP.

btw dont pester the guy and email him just leave him alone and ill update you guys if he replies to me :ogre:

tagging everyone who liked or commented on the previous thread:
@forevergymcelling @Growth Plate @Erik-Jón @Lev Peshkov @Lmao @Zeruel @wizard master @Chadeep @eyes @Bitch @Xangsane @gamma @AlexBrown84 @StephIsCold @Over @apocalypse @BigJimsWornOutTires @ascension @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @Predeterminism @StrangerDanger @Prince88 @RecessedChinCel @5ft1 @MoggerGaston @11gaijin @currylightskin @EverythingMattersCel @Gargantuan @EasternRightWinger15 @Zenturio @phukmikehok @Beastimmung @ShowerMaxxing @Wallenberg @the BULL @GypsyEyes @Nano @Harold O'brien @Matthias8272 @AbstractArt @DoctorLooksmax @SeiGun @Aesthetics_III @Johnnybegood @mighty_oat @OldRooster @Enfant terrible

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17430, Daniel Plainview and 37 others
"I really appreciate different viewpoints from members"

The viewpoint:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 6128, SteveRogers and 48 others
He doesn’t want to face the blackpill because he’s an ugly azin male. It hits too close to home jfl.

:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, fogdart, Oberyn and 21 others
He didn't answer=his experiences confirm the blackpill.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel, cardiologist and 33 others
Imagine studying this site. Site can be described in 4 words. Socially inept ugly asses

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: never_lucky, Adriana Lima, Deleted member 6128 and 42 others
"I appreciate your interest in our research, and also the comments people left in the forum. Please help me to forward my thanks to them all!"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
My man didn't read what we said :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 17430, Hero of the Imperium and 14 others
This forum has a lot of misogynist, violence glorifying, race-baiting, etc., content. These will affect how this community is perceived, and the effect isn't positive. Some of it is just joking, but some are probably serious when writing that stuff.

Looks being important in dating and, in general, how people perceive you is accurate.

Lol @ asking him about his dating experience with caucasian women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cardiologist, Hero of the Imperium, jaw_is_law and 23 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, 11gaijin and alriodai
This forum has a lot of misogynist, violence glorifying, race-baiting, etc., content. These will affect how this community is perceived, and the effect isn't positive. Some of it is just joking, but some are probably serious when writing that stuff.

Looks being important in dating and, in general, how people perceive you is accurate.

¿whats the problem with it?, there is no right or wrong

100years ago ppl died from hunger, radical ideologies genocides etc, nowadays, we live in a fake paradise jfl too much cucking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Hikicel69, jaw_is_law and 2 others
It would have been nice if ethics approved further research.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law and aBetterMii
The problem with blackpill and incel ideology is that it has a huge brutal reality at its core that people dont want to acknlowedge/face and instead will ignore.

You would expect academia to be more objective than average societal sentiment and realize this. But unfortunately academia is just largely a tool used to promote certain viewpoints.

This is even the case in people pretending to represent STEM when you consider the discussion around climate change or the covid situation.
You use peoples research when it suits you, and ignore it when it doesnt.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cardiologist, Hero of the Imperium, Adrenochrome and 16 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, jaw_is_law, mug and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Hero of the Imperium, jaw_is_law and 2 others
tell him to suck my fat cock, and go make me a sandwich

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Hero of the Imperium, jaw_is_law and 9 others
I wonder whether he's laughing or getting his cortisol spiked from the thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Hero of the Imperium, jaw_is_law and 11 others
He's trolling you. And after carefully examining the structure of his replies, he's gayer than Ray and trying to entice your penis into his mouth.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Heguldus, Chadeep and 1 other person
Jfl, he's a Ethicscel

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky and BoneDensity
I jfl reacted before reading a single letter

Inb4 he doxxes your email due to being infuriated about getting roasted on this site

• JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 17430, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
I wonder whether he's laughing or getting his cortisol spiked from the thread
Obviously his cortisol is higher than ever and he's probably getting that same mental breakdown like in that meme video where that asian guy punched himself repeatedly and screamed, but if you ask him, he'll say "Nah I genuinely just find it funny" like every soycuck does

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 17430, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
I currently have a Cambridge offer, but I'm most likely gonna miss the offer because im retarded as fuck

But you do realize that most Cambridge stem kids are truecels? not everyone is gifted with high iq, so many spend all day locked in their room studycelling. Most are depressed as fuck just like us and think the same way as us the only difference is they've put 10k hour into whatever subject they are studying

Also, a few cambridge kids have been arrested in recent years

1. Oliver Bel - Terrorist/Incel
2. Rich incel arrested for rape
3.Cambridge Incel punches woman 20 times in face, fracturing eye socket

I've been in a few Cambridge stem subject discord servers and whenever im there it feels like im in a incel server.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ROTTING, Lihito and 4 others
His looksmatch is getting railed by chads

• JFL
Reactions: Over and 11gaijin
tbh judging community as a whole is hard by itself, but this site has to be ultra hard because a lot of guys (me included) are trolling very often and don't actually mean the things we say

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cardiologist, Hero of the Imperium, jaw_is_law and 3 others
His looksmatch is getting smashed by cambridge rowing team chads while he rots on this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cardiologist, Deleted member 20379, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
His looksmatch is getting smashed by cambridge rowing team chads while he rots on this forum.
Yeah, but once he graduates, all girls are his with dat Cambridge degree.

Those humanities major shitstains refuse to admit that the entire world caters to women above all else.
Why do sociologists not expose ethnic whores for their disgusting racial cuckolding and humiliation? Why do psychologists not say anything about the deeply harmful effects of ultra selective male beauty standards on the self image of young men? Why is none of these retards calling out this gyno worshipping mess of a reddit opinion police society we're trapped in?

Cambridge gook if you read this go fuck yourself you dumb nigger

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: helpmegod, Deleted member 17430, epictroll and 5 others
I mean this guy is just a stem maxxer so kinda just proves our points no?

Previous thread:

My reply:
View attachment 1752723

His reply:

View attachment 1752724
^ Obviously didnt want to answer my questions about the blackpill, dating etc. which i guess is his way of protecting himself.

My final reply:
View attachment 1752725
^ no point in asking anything else since he won't answer anything that is to due with looksmax and BP.

btw dont pester the guy and email him just leave him alone and ill update you guys if he replies to me :ogre:

tagging everyone who liked or commented on the previous thread:
@forevergymcelling @Growth Plate @Erik-Jón @Lev Peshkov @Lmao @Zeruel @wizard master @Chadeep @eyes @Bitch @Xangsane @gamma @AlexBrown84 @StephIsCold @Over @apocalypse @BigJimsWornOutTires @ascension @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @Predeterminism @StrangerDanger @Prince88 @RecessedChinCel @5ft1 @MoggerGaston @11gaijin @currylightskin @EverythingMattersCel @Gargantuan @EasternRightWinger15 @Zenturio @phukmikehok @Beastimmung @ShowerMaxxing @Wallenberg @the BULL @GypsyEyes @Nano @Harold O'brien @Matthias8272 @AbstractArt @DoctorLooksmax @SeiGun @Aesthetics_III @Johnnybegood @mighty_oat @OldRooster @Enfant terrible
Asian cuck eh

Have A Great Day GIF by Gutrectomy

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Imagine studying this site. Site can be described in 4 words. Socially inept ugly asses
he could study lookism theory and genetic determinism but yet he choose to focus on one site

what a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430

says a shitposter leftist cuck who never contributes to looksmaxing and every time i make a thrread he writes some ass

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Wallenberg
The problem with blackpill and incel ideology is that it has a huge brutal reality at its core that people dont want to acknlowedge/face and instead will ignore.

You would expect academia to be more objective than average societal sentiment and realize this. But unfortunately academia is just largely a tool used to promote certain viewpoints.

This is even the case in people pretending to represent STEM when you consider the discussion around climate change or the covid situation.
You use peoples research when it suits you, and ignore it when it doesnt.
humans will always be tribal monkeys and everyone who LARPs as "objective truth seeker" is just another centrist cuck with establishment points OR in rare cases has min 1-2 biased subjects

Fogger personality
imagine unironicaly thinking anything that comes out of someones pretty face is personality except voice JFL . Your face is perception of self and concept of personality driven reproduction is bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I currently have a Cambridge offer, but I'm most likely gonna miss the offer because im retarded as fuck

But you do realize that most Cambridge stem kids are truecels? not everyone is gifted with high iq, so many spend all day locked in their room studycelling. Most are depressed as fuck just like us and think the same way as us the only difference is they've put 10k hour into whatever subject they are studying

Also, a few cambridge kids have been arrested in recent years

1. Oliver Bel - Terrorist/Incel
2. Rich incel arrested for rape
3.Cambridge Incel punches woman 20 times in face, fracturing eye socket

I've been in a few Cambridge stem subject discord servers and whenever im there it feels like im in a incel server.
this comment alone is a better social study than anything that ricecell would write anyway

insightful and smart

imagine unironicaly thinking anything that comes out of someones pretty face is personality except voice JFL . Your face is perception of self and concept of personality driven reproduction is bullshit
Keep making assumptions faggot. I watched her videos and I'm not basing this off her face. Yes, every girl is a whore but everyone that isn't autistic knows that obviously some are bigger bitches than others

Jfl at you thinking you're more blackpilled than me just because this is my second acc. My deleted acc joined 2 months before you

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep making assumptions faggot. I watched her videos and I'm not basing this off her face. Yes, every girl is a whore but everyone that isn't autistic knows that obviously some are bigger bitches than others

Jfl at you thinking you're more blackpilled than me just because this is my second acc. My deleted acc joined 2 months before you
Im so blackpilled i reject women when they approach me even if they are friendly because i know there is no way i am attractive to anyone

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
JFL What am I even reading

This dumbass Cambridge student went full professional mode and tried to sound nuanced in his email response to a fucking Looksmax autist only to the get the response "Sure bro np".

You literally can't make this shit up.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, GetShrekt and deepweb1298
"0" would be hillarious
Imagine if he's submitting his paper, the professor looks at it, sees that it's a study on incels and goes: "not a single molecule of this drivel is hitting my retinas".

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, thecel, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Aa

no reply back.