UPDATE: I madeout with my oneitis

Holy shit you sent this to your friend give me your orbitals op if you kill yourself lol

It's A BEAUTIFUL MIND
His orbital is mine take his limb tbj

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Short Ugly and Brown
Yeah wtf

Thos guys arent your friends. They are laughing at your expense and making shit worse, all fags (including you)
My friends would judge me to and laught at me if I did this kind of shitty cringe thing

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Your stupid for posting all these threads buddy. This is autism central someone’s gonna find her personal acc and expose this forum. Your then gonna go er and this site will get shut down and we all go to prison because of you.

to the future FBI agents this is all for entertainment. I am not racist, misogynistic, pro Hitler, and I am not pro ER
Someone already has found his oneitis insta account

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Myth, Titbot, toolateforme and 2 others
Your stupid for posting all these threads buddy. This is autism central someone’s gonna find her personal acc and expose this forum. Your then gonna go er and this site will get shut down and we all go to prison because of you.

to the future FBI agents this is all for entertainment. I am not racist, misogynistic, pro Hitler, and I am not pro ER
someone doxxed the onetitis and stuff jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 2587 and 5 others
It was posted in a thread a few days ago in the offtopic section. I'll see if I find
Please dont bro
He's already fucked up enough, the last thing he needs is people messaging and harassing his oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Wannabe6ft2
That dude Bryan is fake af, if I knew u irl I’d fix yo head, dude said he’s reporting :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 2587, Petsmart and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Short Ugly and Brown, MrGlutton and 2 others
Bryan is a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Myth, MrGlutton and LordNorwood
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 5891, Mongrelcel and 2 others
I am the og Bryan basher, he's been bullshitting OP since the very first moment and for that he should be the first victim

Oh no I said it, now media will highlight my post :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Myth, AscendenceImminent, LordNorwood and 2 others
Larp or not this has been the funniest story line I’ve seen in my 8 months on looksmax.

This guy may be retarded but you can’t deny he provides some of the funniest content, like holy fucking shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
mfw when the FBI calls me out during the middle of English and asks, "Son, do you know a person by name of Short Ugly and Brown?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 10615, Be_ConfidentBro and 9 others
I am the og Bryan basher, he's been bullshitting OP since the very first moment and for that he should be the first victim

Oh no I said it, now media will highlight my post :lul:
He honestly fucking deserves to get ER'd, what a little bitch
"Oh boo hoo I'm gonna tell the police on you for taping a picture to a pillow:sneaky::cry::cry::cry::cry:"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, BigBoy and Petsmart
Bryan is a gook. No wonder he is so detestable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 5891, Mongrelcel and 5 others
bruh i pray to god you’re larping cause this is some next level autism and will probably lead to some big issues IRL :lul:
how would making out to a picture lead to issues irl?
----------------------------------------------------------------
@SeiGun @Reapwhatyousow @Wannabe6ft2 @PrettyBoyMaxxing @tincelw
I honestly wouldn't mind if she saw this thread specifically cuz

she already knows I'm in limerence/deep love/obsessed with her cuz of the love letter, gift card, staring in class, and my friend offering 1k for her to kiss me etc

so her seeing this wouldn't bother me tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others

I honestly wouldn't mind if she saw this thread specifically

she already knows I'm in limerence with her cuz of the love letter, gift card, staring in class, and my friend offering 1k for her to kiss me

your social value would drop to below dirt status after this son

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2587 and 2 others

I honestly wouldn't mind if she saw this thread specifically

she already knows I'm in limerence with her cuz of the love letter, gift card, staring in class, and my friend offering 1k for her to kiss me

you r going social suicide
over

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Be_ConfidentBro, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, chadpreetcel123 and Short Ugly and Brown
Bryan is like the kind of beta bitch who'd take screenshot of everything every single person says in chat and send it to the ugly fat bloated bitch. Wouldn't be surprised if he tried to console her and talk to her about how horrible this is and if she needs help. Tomorrow when OP tries to talk to her the beta cuck soy will be there to tell him to lay off as he embraces that ugly moonfaced bitch. The absolute state of humanity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6997, chadpreetcel123 and 5 others
IMG 20191218 185024

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6997 and 5 others
you r going social suicide
over
There are two possibilities here.
1. It's a larp. In that case, its a very complex, well thought-out larp and @Short Ugly and Brown deserves to be worshipped for it.
2. It's not a larp. In that case, @Short Ugly and Brown has correctly reasoned that his social status at his high school and surrounding community is already in the mud and completely irredeemable. Due to this, he has then made the next correct reasoning step that he might as well low-inhibmaxx and make the entire thing a joke for his own amusement and ours before heading out of state for college and restarting his entire life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Myth, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
Link me to her itis IG please, I wanna see this bitch and if she looks goodf

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Myth, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2587 and 2 others
1. It's a larp. In that case, its a very complex, well thought-out larp and @Short Ugly and Brown deserves to be worshipped for it.
2. It's not a larp. In that case, @Short Ugly and Brown has correctly reasoned that his social status at his high school and surrounding community is already in the mud and completely irredeemable. Due to this, he has then made the next correct reasoning step that he might as well low-inhibmaxx and make the entire thing a joke for his own amusement and ours before heading out of state for college and restarting his entire life.
i dont think hes smart enough for the second option. he seems very emotional and youd need to be very relaxed to pull that off.

or he could be playing 7d chess and im getting played

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, LordNorwood and Petsmart
really cool troll. but you fooled a bunch of 16 year olds, are you proud?

just lol at the oneitis being a 4.5/10
You went too far. Before this post there was some ambiguity as to whether or not you were LARPing, but now there is no doubt. LMAO

he jumped the shark days ago. just lol at the little kids getting fooled by this guy. watch, he's going to log into his other account and come say how much he believes himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Petsmart
im not larping I just like her so much romantically, I'm so attached to her so for that ive literally done so much stupid stuff and now my social rep is at 0

literally ppl in my classes wont talk to me anymore, everyone (except my friends) shun me now
Link me to her itis IG please, I wanna see this bitch and if she looks goodf
dude did u not see the first post in the thread?

stop larping, everyone in the thread knows her Insta anyways, my social rep is 0 too so thats why I don't care if she sees it
really cool troll. but you fooled a bunch of 16 year olds, are you proud?

just lol at the oneitis being a 4.5/10

he jumped the shark days ago. just lol at the little kids getting fooled by this guy. watch, he's going to log into his other account and come say how much he believes himself
how is she a 4.5/10? she's a lot higher, do you even know how to rate faces?

im not larping I just like her so much romantically, I'm so attached to her so for that ive literally done so much stupid stuff and now my social rep is at 0

literally ppl in my classes wont talk to me anymore, everyone (except my friends) shun me now

dude did u not see the first post in the thread?

stop larping, everyone in the thread knows her Insta anyways, my social rep is 0 too so thats why I don't care if she sees it

how is she a 4.5/10? she's a lot higher, do you even know how to rate faces?
didn’t you switch schools?

• +1
didn’t you switch schools?
Ye but ppl at my old school know about it cuz my oneitis's friend is friends with another one of my friends from my old school who's super popular and he told people in my old school after she told him

What’s her IG OP?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Short Ugly and Brown, Petsmart and 1 other person
Ye but ppl at my old school know about it cuz my oneitis's friend is friends with another one of my friends from my old school who's super popular and he told everyone in my old school after she told him
what??? i don’t understand? so how did you meet this girl? is she at ur new school now?

• +1
i dont think hes smart enough for the second option. he seems very emotional and youd need to be very relaxed to pull that off.

or he could be playing 7d chess and im getting played
Why would he literally send a pic to his friends of the picture taped to his pillow? That's the thing I cannot figure out given that this is both 100% genuine and not a larp. Just what was his thought process? How did he ever conclude that sending that pic was anything close to a good choice? If he's not larping, and he is also completely sincere....the thought makes me want to scream loud enough to shatter the entire universe like glass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Short Ugly and Brown and Titbot
One of the best story lines in PSL history.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 10524 and 11 others
We are being part of history guys holy fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Be_ConfidentBro, Pedro Zanatta and 5 others
I AM FUCKING DONE. HOLY SHIT THIS HAS TO BE LARP

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Bryan took a screenshot of the chat

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
what??? i don’t understand? so how did you meet this girl? is she at ur new school now?
I switched schools at the start of senior year

the first day of my new school when I walked into class and saw her I immediately fell in love with her
----------------------------------
@Reapwhatyousow @Petsmart
why do you want her Instagram? what are u going to do with it?
Why would he literally send a pic to his friends of the picture taped to his pillow? That's the thing I cannot figure out given that this is both 100% genuine and not a larp. Just what was his thought process? How did he ever conclude that sending that pic was anything close to a good choice? If he's not larping, and he is also completely sincere....the thought makes me want to scream loud enough to shatter the entire universe like glass
Bro I am just really really really in love with her

I have never had a girl make me feel anywhere remotely like this before thats why I've done the stuff I have

I would do so, so much just to get her to say my name when/if I asked her for a question on homework or a hug or for her to say hi to me or something, I love her THAT much

Last edited:
The saddest thing about this is he isn't larping

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
“You fell in love with her as soon as you walked into her classroom.” Please grab a knife and slit your throat you subhuman actual trash.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Myth, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
“You fell in love with her as soon as you walked into her classroom.” Please grab a knife and slit your throat you subhuman actual trash.
The sad part is this dude a Psl 5.5 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 6997 and 3 others
The sad part is this dude a Psl 5.5 jfl
Face is cope man you need to be tall. Reason why she isn’t attracted to him is because he isn’t 6ft+. A girl wants a guy that is tall.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
You're autistic beyond saving. Attention whoring retard boos and cries to a whole forum of incels as his life goes down the dump. You've doomed your life beyond reckoning by this point. Do you also want to drag down this forum with your transvestite mongoloid antics, you absolute down syndrome faggot? Get help. Your parents don't even seem to exist to you, you were actually willing to give THEIR money to some bloated creampied whore who doesn't even remember your name after sending her a faggot love letter. You should unironically be banned for your latent faggotry and schizophrenia.

You're a disgrace

No one gives a fuck

I switched schools at the start of senior year

the first day of my new school when I walked into class and saw her I immediately fell in love with her
----------------------------------
@Reapwhatyousow @Petsmart
why do you want her Instagram? what are u going to do with it?

Bro I am just really really really in love with her

I have never had a girl make me feel anywhere remotely like this before thats why I've done the stuff I have

I would do so, so much just to get her to say my name when/if I asked her for a question on homework or a hug or for her to say hi to me or something, I love her THAT much
huh? you got this onetitis around early november. school started in august

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy