UPDATE: I madeout with my oneitis

Excellent stuff..

Happy for you bro

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
huh? you got this onetitis around early november. school started in august
I fell in love with her in august

I just didn't say anything about it initially bc I was embarrassed and shy

@Short Ugly and Brown did you ask for that Starbucks gift card back?

I took some advice from @Blackout.xl

My friend posted 2 pictures with her online a few days back
View attachment 197342View attachment 197343
I cropped his face out of the 2nd picture and printed it out and taped it to my pillow

and here it is printed out
View attachment 197356
When my parents weren't home today I pulled over my sheets and I immediately started making out with the picture, my heart started racing and I felt the same deep warmth in my chest/heart I get when I see her at school

everytime I kissed the pillow/picture of her taped against pillow I came a little bit inside of my underwear and I just felt love 🥰

The whole time my head rushed with joy and I just felt amazing, I've NEVER had a girl in my entire life make me feel this way

Everything about her is perfect, I can't do anything to get out of this state of limerence I have with her, no matter how hard I try its like she has me under a spell 😅😍

Im so tempted to just bring flowers to school one day and tell her I love her or write another letter or something, every time I see her in class I blush, my face turns red, my heart warms up like a stove

she's perfect :heart:
High e men attracted to high t girl

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, chadpreetcel123, LordNorwood and 1 other person
This thread is high t as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, LordNorwood and Deleted member 1973
The sad part is this dude a Psl 5.5 jfl
You rate him that high? I need to get a rate from you to boost my self-esteem JFL

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, mogstar, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
You rate him that high? I need to get a rate from you to boost my self-esteem JFL
His lower third fucking kills him.

PSL 5 at best,

but I wouldn't consider @Short Ugly and Brown an Incel.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6997 and Short Ugly and Brown
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Mongrelcel, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
The sad part is this dude a Psl 5.5 jfl
I'm nowhere near that rating I'm very unattractive you just feel bad for me

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Be_ConfidentBro, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
This is gonna end with rape

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Holy shit bro
text her and say "hey btw could I get that gift card back?"
post results
Why would I do that? I gave it to her as a token to show my love. I want her to keep it.
His lower third fucking kills him.

PSL 5 at best,

but I wouldn't consider @Short Ugly and Brown an Incel.
wait where did u see what I look like?

I rate myself OVERALL 5/10 or 4 PSL

here's your (you)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and LordNorwood
here's your (you)
Doxx me and I'll just send it over to mods

There's a reason I've only posted one full face pic with terrible quality outside of dms

Insane. I was sitting here wondering how you would possibly top your last few posts, and then you drop this.
I am in awe. You are a true Master of the craft.
Truly, he is a master of oneitis posting, and has finetuned his skills to precision.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Boyo your oneitis is fucking disgusting, her eyebrows are almost as thick as mine, there is nothing feminine or attractive about her appearance, and thats saying a lot because Id fuck almost any chick as long as she's not deformed. Her fwhr is higher than mine ffs and ive got a fwhr of just over 2.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, chadpreetcel123, RecessedPrettyboy and 2 others
Why would he literally send a pic to his friends of the picture taped to his pillow? That's the thing I cannot figure out given that this is both 100% genuine and not a larp. Just what was his thought process? How did he ever conclude that sending that pic was anything close to a good choice? If he's not larping, and he is also completely sincere....the thought makes me want to scream loud enough to shatter the entire universe like glass
i posted on his first thread about offering his oneitis 1k for a kiss about this

as we know, his parents work demanding jobs that require long hours, and as a result they arent home most of the time to spend time with him. this leads to him not receiving the proper attention and care he needs to full mature as a person, and so he craves this validation from other sources.

he knows if he posts the craziest things he did he will, guaranteed, get attention. everyone will start barking in his threads and crying about how much of a creepy weirdo he is(which he is jfl). everytime someone responds(which they will bc of how crazy his threads are and the free dopamine rushes they receive out of making low-tier comments ab how crazy he sounds, or quoting him) he gets dopamine rushes and feels that attention he never received.

its the same thing with his friends, they HAVE to respond to him bc of how crazy he is, and tell him not to do what hes going to or has done. his friends seem like assholes in the way they treat him, but it may be bc theyve been accustomed to his crazy antics and are used to it, while we're not.

im basing this off of snippets of psychology ive learned on this forum and myself. i used to act up in school alot and was the obese class clown that no one took seriously.

teachers would always ask "is he receiving enough attention at home?"

and id always respond with "i get enough attention at home yo u fat nigger landwhale stfu."

regardless everyone liked me and gave me attention for being funny. but as time progressed i became less and less funny until this point. when im not very funny and make very bland/bad jokes.

i always wanted to be funny but i didnt understand why. until later i realized it was bc the validition i felt, and the acceptance i would feel when someone would laugh at a joke. id always cope that my mom gave me attention but ik she didnt. not out of ill-harm but bc shes a curry mom and doesnt understand.

like how ops parents are from the middle east, they dont quite understand.

it was also my fault for rejecting her as a kid.

but when i recieve likes and someone replies to my comments it makes up for my lack of inclusiveness in groups and how unfunny i feel. the laugh reactions make it feel like im funny but ik the person has a blank face when giving it, just like i do when i give it lol.

id say with a 99% certainty op is in the same situation as me.

sorry for the long post, but i think this explains ops mentality behind making these insane threads.

The saddest thing about this is he isn't larping
were you the one who doxxed him?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7901, RecessedPrettyboy, Blackout.xl and 3 others
this is fake . the real person behind this is a man named Samuel Hyde

dude legit added me on snap and send me a pic of him holding a gun straight after the coral springs shooting . niggas gon ER.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 2587 and LordNorwood
i posted on his first thread about offering his oneitis 1k for a kiss about this

as we know, his parents work demanding jobs that require long hours, and as a result they arent home most of the time to spend time with him. this leads to him not receiving the proper attention and care he needs to full mature as a person, and so he craves this validation from other sources.

he knows if he posts the craziest things he did he will, guaranteed, get attention. everyone will start barking in his threads and crying about how much of a creepy weirdo he is(which he is jfl). everytime someone responds(which they will bc of how crazy his threads are and the free dopamine rushes they receive out of making low-tier comments ab how crazy he sounds, or quoting him) he gets dopamine rushes and feels that attention he never received.

its the same thing with his friends, they HAVE to respond to him bc of how crazy he is, and tell him not to do what hes going to or has done. his friends seem like assholes in the way they treat him, but it may be bc theyve been accustomed to his crazy antics and are used to it, while we're not.

im basing this off of snippets of psychology ive learned on this forum and myself. i used to act up in school alot and was the obese class clown that no one took seriously.

teachers would always ask "is he receiving enough attention at home?"

and id always respond with "i get enough attention at home yo u fat nigger landwhale stfu."

regardless everyone liked me and gave me attention for being funny. but as time progressed i became less and less funny until this point. when im not very funny and make very bland/bad jokes.

i always wanted to be funny but i didnt understand why. until later i realized it was bc the validition i felt, and the acceptance i would feel when someone would laugh at a joke. id always cope that my mom gave me attention but ik she didnt. not out of ill-harm but bc shes a curry mom and doesnt understand.

like how ops parents are from the middle east, they dont quite understand.

it was also my fault for rejecting her as a kid.

but when i recieve likes and someone replies to my comments it makes up for my lack of inclusiveness in groups and how unfunny i feel. the laugh reactions make it feel like im funny but ik the person has a blank face when giving it, just like i do when i give it lol.

id say with a 99% certainty op is in the same situation as me.

sorry for the long post, but i think this explains ops mentality behind making these insane threads.

were you the one who doxxed him?
Damn son.
I read every word. Legit explanation tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
theyve been accustomed to his crazy antics and are used to it, while we're not
I can't believe this cockroach still has friends.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
ye thats me bro

again ppl here all said I'm 4 psl or 5/10

when women rate me though I'm a 2-3/10 in their eyes since I'm not white or tall
stop looking for compliments u know youre gl to some extent

Cum tribute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 2846
your social value would drop to below dirt status after this son
At this point a bald Somalian Pirate has more social value, son.
Bryan is like the kind of beta bitch who'd take screenshot of everything every single person says in chat and send it to the ugly fat bloated bitch. Wouldn't be surprised if he tried to console her and talk to her about how horrible this is and if she needs help. Tomorrow when OP tries to talk to her the beta cuck soy will be there to tell him to lay off as he embraces that ugly moonfaced bitch. The absolute state of humanity
Wouldn't be surprised if Bryan is already fucking OP's oneitis.

Son, you got cucked by Bryan :lul:
I just didn't say anything about it initially bc I was embarrassed and shy
What drug did you take that removed your shyness and turn you into a low-inhib MACHINE, son? Asking, for myself...

Last edited:
i really hope OP finally loses the next time he plays search and destroy in call of duty

Last edited:
beautiful bones level larp

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Are you a masochist? Almost seems like you are enjoying the rejection in some odd way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and LordNorwood
You MUST be using two different devices to fake this conversation. I refuse to believe this levels of autism are possible in a human being.

yes