Update if anyone remembers me lul

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
So basically i've been giga busy these last 5 weeks. I've been working 10 hours a day, plus 2 hours in the gym 5 days a week (6 for gym), while fitting in 3.5k calories. I'm on my fifth week of roid cycle. I have a good job now so life is going ok atm.

Anyways, last night, i decided to make a tinder just out of curiosity. I'm giga focused on getting ripped and working out but i was still curious. I put some pics of my body i'm currently 180lbs at 6'1 and my bf is like 10%. I've put on like 35lbs so far BUT this is blasting 750mg of test e and muscle memory as i weighed 200lbs and could bench 110kg for reps when 18 so ye.... i am gaining rapidly....

Anyways, good job, good body, get rated chadlite/htn on here, plus i had high class pics = success right? Also 6'2 (6'1 but can easy fraud an inch) and tanned.

Apparently not. I suicide swiped with plus on every foid going, got like 250 matches in 1 day, 5 girls messaged first, every single one was a 2/10 and obese. decided to message a few mid girls and all ignored me except one who was overweight and when i asked to meet she said 'i don't think so'. When i saw that i immediately deleted the app lmao. I wouldn't have met that overweight girl anyways who was mid but kinda did it to blackpill myself.

It;s crazy, i haven't been on tinder in a while and it's insane how like different it is to like real life. Last weekend i went on a city break with FB and every guy i saw was MTN and lots of them were with HTBs, this isn't coping either... My FB is MTB and says i am so hot and all her friends (some which are HTB) have told her i am really hot and were jealous of her. She will fuck me any time i want and let me face fuck etc. or anything so not bad.

I'm getting a merc this month for myself, as i'm in a really good financial position currently which is good, plus I'm selling my old car. Also, i want tattoos on my chest, oblique area as i think they look good.

So yeah, probably won't post for a while now, until after my cycle, but I hope the bros are still here are ascending or doing well.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Looks234, edodalic29 and 20 others
BTW i'm not bitching, i did not expect to slay as i've been blackpilled too long, it's just crazy and i wanted to give an update for everyone here who wondered or cared (probs no one lmao).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BoredPrince, Xangsane and 3 others
really happy to hear from you my brother
You started roids how is your hair ?
And life in general

happy you are back

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and WishIwasChico
but the DULL told me tinder is the only way to get girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and Debetro
really happy to hear from you my brother
You started roids how is your hair ?
And life in general

happy you are back
My guy, fuck bro it's so good to hear from you, you legit were so funny when we used to post them oofy doofy. How you been bro? Hope you doing good slayer.

Hair is all good bro, i take dut + fin, so my sex drive is awful even tho on test e and dbol lol, but worth it to keep hair. Life is good atm, been really focusing on myself, wanna be 200lbs lean it's all i focus on at the moment, really going hard in the gym.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 22924
damn wtf i thought u had always been skinny has ur face gotten more bloated

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and WishIwasChico
Nah bro i'm 23 but when i was 18 i was big, but probs too big tbh... Anyways, i got ill for weeks and then had Uni so stopped working out. Always been curious about doing roids since i was 15 lol but waited till i was 23 to do them. I know pretty much everything about nutrition etc. and understand the risks but i think it's worth it lol.

From 19-23 (few weeks ago) i was 140lbs and holocaust victim.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Manletmachine and Deleted member 22924
nah my guy, fuck bro it's so good to hear from you, you legit were so funny when we used to post them oofy doofy. How you been bro? Hope you doing good slayer.

Hair is all good bro, i take dut + fin, so my sex drive is awful even tho on test e and dbol lol, but worth it to keep hair. Life is good atm, been really focusing on myself, wanna be 200lbs lean it's all i focus on at the moment, really going hard in the gym.
Yea I really missed you bro i am back for a week or two now life been decent

How long is your cycle

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Ye a little bit tbh, my jaw has grown though, my sister (doesn't know i'm on gear) said my face had gotten wider and my jaw much stronger. I also have gone vascular, like my veins rip out my arms, i like it, but people probs find it gross lul

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, pneumocystosis and Manletmachine
Ye a little bit tbh, my jaw has grown though, my sister (doesn't know i'm on gear) said my face had gotten wider and my jaw much stronger. I also have gone vascular, like my veins rip out my arms, i like it, but people probs find it gross lul
mogs me to oblivion after 3 years natty lifting

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince and WishIwasChico
Yea I really missed you bro i am back for a week or two now life been decent

How long is your cycle
Same bro, i actually would think a few times i hope that guy Tristan is doing good and ascended haha, seriously... I'm glad life is decent for you. And 12 weeks. On my fifth week atm.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
mogs me to oblivion after 3 years natty lifting
Hop on bro seriously. Get your heart checked etc. and if all good, do it, why not? Ok, you will lose a few years of you life? But i don't want to live to 70 anyway and be stuck in a care home, fuck that...

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Hop on bro seriously. Get your heart checked etc. and if all good, do it, why not? Ok, you will lose a few years of you life? But i don't want to live to 70 anyway and be stuck in a care home, fuck that...
dont want hair loss or acne

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and WishIwasChico
What made you decide to roid? If you were doing 110kg bench for reps u wouldve looked pretty good already.
You think its worth?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and WishIwasChico
What made you decide to roid? If you were doing 110kg bench for reps u wouldve looked pretty good already.
You think its worth?
Yes, and that was when i was 18, a long time ago. And muscle memory is fast (yes) but still slow and i've wanted to do roids for ages so i thought why not. Also, roids just takes you to that next level, natty lifting sucks compared to being enhanced.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yes, and that was when i was 18, a long time ago. And muscle memory is fast (yes) still slow and i've wanted to do roids for ages so i thought why not.
Do you lift heavier and look better now than you did then?

• +1
I remember you @WishIwasChico.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and HarrierDuBois
250 matches in one day is also insane btw. Shows that many, many girls find u attractive.

Need to add some personality, conversation starters to your pics/bio. Will probably have more girls write u first and respond better.

I have one or two goofy pics on my profile and girls always mention them when they text me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and WishIwasChico
Do you lift heavier and look better now than you did then?
Not heavier, but better, deffo. Being natty you can get strong quick but muscle is different and just limited to a slow rate. Whereas i've noticed with roids, you gain muscle insanely fast but strength less so, although still rapidly fast and much faster than normal.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
250 matches in one day is also insane btw. Shows that many, many girls find u attractive.

Need to add some personality, conversation starters to your pics/bio. Will probably have more girls write u first and respond better.
Honestly, i don't even care atm, i'm proper sigma male mode atm, it's hard, maybe its the roids, but i am completely zoned in on eating right and working out. It's good motivation when i say to myself 'you really gonna fuck years off your life off and not give this your all?'

Plus, i want to get a merc for myself and tats on my chest and obliques. I got a lot of iois on the city break though i did notice tbf.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940 and MoggerGaston
Honestly, i don't even care atm, i'm proper sigma male mode atm, it's hard, maybe its the roids, but i am completely zoned in on eating right and working out. It's good motivation when i say to myself 'you really gonna fuck years off your life off and not give this your all?'

Plus, i want to get a merc for myself and tats on my chest and obliques. I got a lot of iois on the city break though i did notice tbf.
Ait man, love it. Dont forget to also chill every now and then. Mirin your ascension

• +1
Test + dbol
Why
Arent you turbo bloated

• +1
Honestly, i realised i kept saying i wanna get better etc. and there came a point where i thought fuck it and just did it. That's why i'm roiding, i wanna be the best version of myself, i might get rhino too but idk we'll see. I've noticed my fb has been getting insecure since i've gotten bigger lol. She knows i am ascending, brutal...

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and juste
Test + dbol
Why
Arent you turbo bloated
Nope not really, but maybe? I'm pretty lean and that helps, although dbol is only 30mg so not insane or anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Ait man, love it. Dont forget to also chill every now and then. Mirin your ascension
Thanks bro, once i finish my cycle, get tats and merc i'll post it all.

She keeps saying things like 'your body is good but i hate mine and it's getting me down' etc. lmao

• Love it
She keeps saying things like 'your body is good but i hate mine and it's getting me down' etc. lmao
Can i see your body in pm ? I am curious tbh

• +1
After cycle bro cause i want to do a before/after
I promise once i finish my cycle i'll post like a week by week progression, but i don't want to post body pics yet

• +1
My guy, fuck bro it's so good to hear from you, you legit were so funny when we used to post them oofy doofy. How you been bro? Hope you doing good slayer.

why take dut if you alr take fin

• +1
And i don't want to take any chances lol

I've also been giga neck training 2x a week, so hopefully my neck will be solid by the end of the cycle as it's such a good looksmax imo

• Love it
Glad to see it's going well but are you happy about the quality?

• +1
250 matches is a fucking lot I can't even believe it jfl

I live next to two big cities in France and there's probably like 1000 girls on Tinder around there or some shit, you must live in NYC or some shit

Also you must have extremely poor text game cuz Im rizzless and still fucked from DA

attractiveness of the girls on tinder.

I made a HTNfish and there were loads of hot girls.
No they all looked like shit who i matched with lmao, over

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
250 matches is a fucking lot I can't even believe it jfl

I live next to two big cities in France and there's probably like 1000 girls on Tinder around there or some shit, you must live in NYC or some shit

Also you must have extremely poor text game cuz Im rizzless and still fucked from DA
Bro i'm sure i could've fucked some beckies if i tried, so what tbh. Shit is boring. Validation over everything

BTW i'm not bitching, i did not expect to slay as i've been blackpilled too long, it's just crazy and i wanted to give an update for everyone here who wondered or cared (probs no one lmao).
Over if true blud ur HTN+/ Chadlite & mog me to suicide

• Hmm...
No they all looked like shit who i matched with lmao, over
This guy is getting peanuts.

1 match, 2 lkes.

• Hmm...