Update if anyone remembers me lul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 22924, lordgandy2000 and 1 other person
Not a jabba the hutt i hope lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
So basically i've been giga busy these last 5 weeks. I've been working 10 hours a day, plus 2 hours in the gym 5 days a week (6 for gym), while fitting in 3.5k calories. I'm on my fifth week of roid cycle. I have a good job now so life is going ok atm.

Anyways, last night, i decided to make a tinder just out of curiosity. I'm giga focused on getting ripped and working out but i was still curious. I put some pics of my body i'm currently 180lbs at 6'1 and my bf is like 10%. I've put on like 35lbs so far BUT this is blasting 750mg of test e and muscle memory as i weighed 200lbs and could bench 110kg for reps when 18 so ye.... i am gaining rapidly....

Anyways, good job, good body, get rated chadlite/htn on here, plus i had high class pics = success right? Also 6'2 (6'1 but can easy fraud an inch) and tanned.

Apparently not. I suicide swiped with plus on every foid going, got like 250 matches in 1 day, 5 girls messaged first, every single one was a 2/10 and obese. decided to message a few mid girls and all ignored me except one who was overweight and when i asked to meet she said 'i don't think so'. When i saw that i immediately deleted the app lmao. I wouldn't have met that overweight girl anyways who was mid but kinda did it to blackpill myself.

It;s crazy, i haven't been on tinder in a while and it's insane how like different it is to like real life. Last weekend i went on a city break with FB and every guy i saw was MTN and lots of them were with HTBs, this isn't coping either... My FB is MTB and says i am so hot and all her friends (some which are HTB) have told her i am really hot and were jealous of her. She will fuck me any time i want and let me face fuck etc. or anything so not bad.

I'm getting a merc this month for myself, as i'm in a really good financial position currently which is good, plus I'm selling my old car. Also, i want tattoos on my chest, oblique area as i think they look good.

So yeah, probably won't post for a while now, until after my cycle, but I hope the bros are still here are ascending or doing well.
So tinder is no where near real life… good to know. Where’d you meet your FB?

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
So tinder is no where near real life… good to know. Where’d you meet your FB?
bumble but i mog her by at least 2 points. She rang me crying cause her friend told her 'are you sure he isn't using you...?' and then basically told her i'm too good for her lmao. I think she knows i mog her as she gets really insecure with me.

She also came to my house like two weeks ago and i asked 'when we first met what did you think?' and she replied

'I thought you was way out of my league'

Pretty much sums up OLD TBH. Gotta dive below yours looks level or over.

I'm not staying with her, i just fuck her on the side tbh. I do like her as a person tho, and i won't just ditch all of a sudden, i'll do it slowly, but ye....

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31445, Sprinkles and Xangsane

Oofy doofy is law being a manlet fat ethnic is ideal

bro ethnics are stealing all the white htbs i swear. On that city break, all the white htbs were with ethnics who would be told to rope if posted her, it did baffle me and made me realise how much of a meme OLD must be tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 22924
bumble but i mog her by at least 2 points. She rang me crying cause her friend told her 'are you sure he isn't using you...?' and then basically told her i'm too good for her lmao. I think she knows i mog her as she gets really insecure with me.

She also came to my house like two weeks ago and i asked 'when we first met what did you think?' and she replied

'I thought you was way out of my league'

Pretty much sums up OLD TBH. Gotta dive below yours looks level or over.

I'm not staying with her, i just fuck her on the side tbh. I do like her as a person tho, and i won't just ditch all of a sudden, i'll do it slowly, but ye....
Bumble mogs tinder so fkn hard better girls overall on there ive fucked a couple off bumble.

And yeah pretty much gotta go 2 points below been my experience. You can do 1 point too but usually 2 you will always fuck. Usually, hypergamy In 2023 has doubled in past 6 months. Keep it up

bro ethnics are stealing all the white htbs i swear. On that city break, all the white htbs were with ethnics who would be told to rope if posted her, it did baffle me and made me realise how much of a meme OLD must be tbh.
Yes i now white women got brainwashed by the jew propaganda its brutal its now seen as cool to be with a shitskin

Oofy doofy is law being a manlet fat ethnic is ideal

How does even happen? Like how is she not like 'ew' when he approached her? My autism is too high for this shit

• +1
How does even happen? Like how is she not like 'ew' when he approached her? My autism is too high for this shit
Social circle they where friends for like 2 years

• +1
So basically i've been giga busy these last 5 weeks. I've been working 10 hours a day, plus 2 hours in the gym 5 days a week (6 for gym), while fitting in 3.5k calories. I'm on my fifth week of roid cycle. I have a good job now so life is going ok atm.

Anyways, last night, i decided to make a tinder just out of curiosity. I'm giga focused on getting ripped and working out but i was still curious. I put some pics of my body i'm currently 180lbs at 6'1 and my bf is like 10%. I've put on like 35lbs so far BUT this is blasting 750mg of test e and muscle memory as i weighed 200lbs and could bench 110kg for reps when 18 so ye.... i am gaining rapidly....

Anyways, good job, good body, get rated chadlite/htn on here, plus i had high class pics = success right? Also 6'2 (6'1 but can easy fraud an inch) and tanned.

Apparently not. I suicide swiped with plus on every foid going, got like 250 matches in 1 day, 5 girls messaged first, every single one was a 2/10 and obese. decided to message a few mid girls and all ignored me except one who was overweight and when i asked to meet she said 'i don't think so'. When i saw that i immediately deleted the app lmao. I wouldn't have met that overweight girl anyways who was mid but kinda did it to blackpill myself.

It;s crazy, i haven't been on tinder in a while and it's insane how like different it is to like real life. Last weekend i went on a city break with FB and every guy i saw was MTN and lots of them were with HTBs, this isn't coping either... My FB is MTB and says i am so hot and all her friends (some which are HTB) have told her i am really hot and were jealous of her. She will fuck me any time i want and let me face fuck etc. or anything so not bad.

I'm getting a merc this month for myself, as i'm in a really good financial position currently which is good, plus I'm selling my old car. Also, i want tattoos on my chest, oblique area as i think they look good.

So yeah, probably won't post for a while now, until after my cycle, but I hope the bros are still here are ascending or doing well.
good high quality update innit btw how old are you and what is your job and how much does it pay. wanna know your defenition of a good job, and i mean it in a good way.

I remember you man, congrats on everything, best of luck

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
yo man that's fucking crazy. 40 lbs in a few weeks you're a beast.
my sister (doesn't know i'm on gear) said my face had gotten wider and my jaw much stronger
:what: :what:

you have your life sorted out and have a harem of htbs wanting to fuck you.

don't use OLD interactions to assess your attractiveness. A lot of foids don't take it seriously, never actually wanna meet up. Some just use tinder as a confidence boost.
250 matches in a day is insane by itself.

I wish you the best bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, edodalic29, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
I didn't message any only like four of them, and then once that over weight jabba the hutt put that i deleted it and cba.
Shouldve copy&paste messages to tons of them
What's DA mean?
Dating apps
Bro i'm sure i could've fucked some beckies if i tried, so what tbh. Shit is boring. Validation over everything
You couldve easily fucked way more than me if you're jacked and tanned. Don't seem like you actually wanna fuck that bad tho

guy says he's chadlite/htn but doesn't post pics : (

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
what ethnicities?

• +1
ok that's insane he must mog your tinder experiment guy at htn/chadlite
they're around the same, but OP has a more prettyboy look.

try hinge, it has a better gender ratio than tinder where you need shirtless pics because its more geared towards hookups

• +1
try hinge, it has a better gender ratio than tinder where you need shirtless pics because its more geared towards hookups
foids like hinge because they think they're more likely to get an LTR there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
.org chadlite is get reject by landwhale

is prove this true

Quote 1121139358590845082

everyone on here is tall mtn who never shows their faces

OP is prob packing a 7+ dick too like all the other slayers

Last edited:
yo man that's fucking crazy. 40 lbs in a few weeks you're a beast.

:what: :what:

you have your life sorted out and have a harem of htbs wanting to fuck you.

don't use OLD interactions to assess your attractiveness. A lot of foids don't take it seriously, never actually wanna meet up. Some just use tinder as a confidence boost.
250 matches in a day is insane by itself.

I wish you the best bro
Thank you bro, I wish you the best to my guy! I hope you are ascending/ascended

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Congrats my guy , your probably gl irl and in motion , keep looksmaxxing and just live life brah

• Love it
  • +1
does he mog you? @Xangsane

you still doing that phd? @WishIwasChico

• Love it
does he mog you? @Xangsane

you still doing that phd? @WishIwasChico
Xangsane mogs me to death and i'm not ashamed to admit that. Dude is legit mm tier.

One thing i've noticed since getting on gear and 5 weeks in is that any girl out of shape is a no go - Like no chance. It's hard to explain and probs a negative. Also got bad mood swings atm, i started crying earlier from work listening to juice wrld for no reason lmao.

Aggression is hard to control too sometimes, like i can just go through phases where i legit march as the rage inside me is so bad, but that's not good at all lmao and i have try hard to control it. It's really good when i get it in the gym though as i can go giga hard.

One thing i've noticed since getting on gear and 5 weeks in is that any girl out of shape is a no go. Like no chance. It's hard to explain probs a negative. Also got bad mood swings atm, i started crying earlier from work, listening to juice wrld for no reason lmao.

Aggression is hard to control too sometimes, like i can just go through phases where i legit march the rage inside me is so bad, but that's not good at all lmao and i have try hard to control it. It's really good when i get it in the gym though as i can go giga hard.
am not care kys chad

• JFL