Update: My father got a brain tumor

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I have written above how my father will prolly die, before. They found some stuff in his brain after the stroke MRI that they weren't sure what exactly it was, Now after careful biopsy, they could tell it was a tumor but aren't 100% sure whether it's benign or malignant

Anyway I am going to inherit a fuck ton of money so major lifefuel.

I kinda feel good about my father dying. I told you guys how this faggot had never taken my incel/ugly/depressed as fuck/chronically severely ill issues seriously. Would always tell me: "We are going to fix it, no problem" but I could tell by his voice he didn't mean it. Little cocksucker faggot.
And now I feel like this is Karma biting him in the ass. He committed a couple of sins:

1) at least 50% responsible for the fact I am one ugly, jawless and chinless son of a bitch. Like, legit, I just looked in the mirror and HOLY FUCK am I ugly as shit due to no jaw and chin. Jaw is law, believe me first hand

2) I had to endure so much gaslighting from this cocksucker son of a bitch. Again, never took my issues seriously. Fucking cunt

3) He was schizotypal and infantile as hell all the time. Gave me so much bullshit with his asinine ideas of how he was gonna expel demons from me and would draw crosses inside the house AND plaster these cosmic posters of positive energy all over, I had to take them off one by one

4) For a lawyer he was broke. I literally made a professional website for this cunt with my own webservers to host it, created a custom interactive python chatbot for us to communicate with clients and potential clients, offered to set up a professional email signature redirecting them to his website, and set up an email server with a separate business email domain to make it all look professional, to no avail because this stubborn dumbfuck never ended up letting me help him make money. Fucking cunt.

5) Always blamed me, not him and my DOGSHIT genetics for my issues (see above)

Anyway not 100% sure he'll die but I hope he does. Karma just bit him in the ass big time. Fucking stupid piece of shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, murdah, Manletmachine and 29 others
lifefuel

It's over for him

still cant tell if this is larp or not

• +1
Reactions: murdah, m0ss26, Lonenely sigma and 21 others
you a degen POS nigga

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 4ever, shalomnigga, 7zyzz7 and 18 others
Biggest tragedy is for your father to have a son like you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chincel11, murdah, Manletmachine and 38 others
Ur a faggot

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, bill, OGJBSLAYER and 9 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, murdah, m0ss26 and 5 others

I kinda feel good about my father dying. I told you guys how this faggot had never taken my incel/ugly/depressed as fuck/chronically severely ill issues seriously. Would always tell me: "We are going to fix it, no problem" but I could tell by his voice he didn't mean it. Little cocksucker faggot.
so i'm negative to this type of users? my sleep is clean tonight then

@Acne Victim
@howtallareyou

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, futureashtray, Lonenely sigma and 6 others
Ayyy. with great power comes great responsibility, keep that in mind man. don’t blow all the money and be a fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and falcon1
Biggest tragedy is for your father to have a son like you
You are kinda right tbh. I mean look at me, let's summarize my objective situation:

White - that's a plus

Ugly as fuck barely 4/10 LTN face

Severely chronically ill especially the physical diseases

And my issues have been getting worse and worse over time. Yeah I don't think I'll make it past 30. I'm 26. I've had enough. 3 years from now if the tides don't turn BIG TIME, I'll end it.

I am a fucking loser, especially on the genetic level. Every fiber of my being is a fuckig loser due to dogshit genes. I hate this life so much.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, murdah, Lmao and 1 other person
Ayyy. with great power comes great responsibility, keep that in mind man. don’t blow all the money and be a fucking idiot
Yes you are right, good advice

What diseases
I have severe thyroid and adrenal gland dysfunction for which I have to take hormones to fix but I don't really feel the fix coz my energy levels are next to 0

I have severe eczema which fucks up my entire skin especially on the scalp and face and it's fucking gross.

I have some form of autoimmune issues because all my joints hurt and my muscles are incredibly weak

I have a mix of hypersomnia and insomnia which renders my quality of life dogshit

Last but not least, especially at nights, I have a very overactive bladder which the doc cant do shit about. Basically I have to get up to piss tiny amounts every 10 minutes. I couldnt sleep without zolpidem at all but I HATE having to take drugs

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, falcon1, Lmao and 7 others
Glad you’re suffering, you deserve it. Hope your dad pulls through tho

• +1
Reactions: chincel11, temporomandibular32, Deleted member 41284 and 18 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, SubHumanHere, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
I have written above how my father will prolly die, before. They found some stuff in his brain after the stroke MRI that they weren't sure what exactly it was, Now after careful biopsy, they could tell it was a tumor but aren't 100% sure whether it's benign or malignant

And now I feel like this is Karma biting him in the ass. He committed a couple of sins:

1) at least 50% responsible for the fact I am one ugly, jawless and chinless son of a bitch. Like, legit, I just looked in the mirror and HOLY FUCK am I ugly as shit due to no jaw and chin. Jaw is law, believe me first hand

2) I had to endure so much gaslighting from this cocksucker son of a bitch. Again, never took my issues seriously. Fucking cunt

3) He was schizotypal and infantile as hell all the time. Gave me so much bullshit with his asinine ideas of how he was gonna expel demons from me and would draw crosses inside the house AND plaster these cosmic posters of positive energy all over, I had to take them off one by one

4) For a lawyer he was broke. I literally made a professional website for this cunt with my own webservers to host it, created a custom interactive python chatbot for us to communicate with clients and potential clients, offered to set up a professional email signature redirecting them to his website, and set up an email server with a separate business email domain to make it all look professional, to no avail because this stubborn dumbfuck never ended up letting me help him make money. Fucking cunt.

Anyway not 100% sure he'll die but I hope he does. Karma just bit him in the ass big time. Fucking stupid piece of shit.
judging on how you are posting this id say he will be better off dead than having you as his son

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah, the_nextDavidLaid, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 28541
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, OGJBSLAYER, tombradylover and 5 others
I have severe thyroid and adrenal gland dysfunction for which I have to take hormones to fix but I don't really feel the fix coz my energy levels are next to 0

I have severe eczema which fucks up my entire skin especially on the scalp and face and it's fucking gross.

I have some form of autoimmune issues because all my joints hurt and my muscles are incredibly weak

I have a mix of hypersomnia and insomnia which renders my quality of life dogshit

Last but not least, especially at nights, I have a very overactive bladder which the doc cant do shit about. Basically I have to get up to piss tiny amounts every 10 minutes. I couldnt sleep without zolpidem at all but I HATE having to take drugs
Send a pic of the eczema, censor face. I wanna see if it's for real or just talk

Caged so hard
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
laughs cage GIF

Now I am going to pray every single day that your father pulls through just to troll your existence a little more
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Absi, Sub0 and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and horizontallytall
so i'm negative to this type of users? my sleep is clean tonight then

@Acne Victim
@howtallareyou
Dude I'm sorry

I didn't know
Forgive.me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
Kill yourself retarded subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, tombradylover, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, tombradylover, Anchor_Ship and 3 others

Rot in hell

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Magnum Opus
You are kinda right tbh. I mean look at me, let's summarize my objective situation:

White - that's a plus

Ugly as fuck barely 4/10 LTN face

Severely chronically ill especially the physical diseases

And my issues have been getting worse and worse over time. Yeah I don't think I'll make it past 30. I'm 26. I've had enough. 3 years from now if the tides don't turn BIG TIME, I'll end it.

I am a fucking loser, especially on the genetic level. Every fiber of my being is a fuckig loser due to dogshit genes. I hate this life so much.
God knows what he's doing. I pray your dad gets better and you suffer more.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, Magnum Opus, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person

wtf :hnghn:

I feel you, my father was a piece of shit who leechmaxxed off of my mother (he knew she had a rich family and she was desperate to marry at age 30+), my mother got disowned and I was gifted everything when my grandfather died, they then went to court with my grandmother, dragged out the court case with complete bullshit for three years, lost, now the entire inheritance belongs to the attorney instead of them. Also they never took me to the dentist, locked me inside as a child telling me to read the bible and gaslighting me that "it's a virtue to be poor" because he constantly lost his wagie job and was broke, no traveling, no sleepovers, no holidays, didn't even have a car at age 40+, no friends allowed in his house which he even failed to pay off. He even failed to be a security guard and I'm not even sure how someone can accomplish that. Now he claims to have alzheimers and is hoping for social security to catch him when he's old. Gonna be a cold surprise in 10 years.

This is not a good look blud why post this shit 💀💀💀

But how much dough?

Kinda sounds like you were a blackpilled tweaker bro, most boomers would not be receptive to looksmaxxing their son

But the religious stuff is cooked I can't lie

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and WeiWei

dammn kill yourself if this is for real

dammn kill yourself if this is for real
I will if my life doesn't become really fucking good within 3 years unironically

Kinda sounds like you were a blackpilled tweaker bro, most boomers would not be receptive to looksmaxxing their son

But the religious stuff is cooked I can't lie
For sure and it was so fucking annoying too... I hate all his schizo bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
What will you do first with the money?

And you can't be sure your mom or relatives won't try to take all of it be careful blud

What will you do first with the money?

And you can't be sure your mom or relatives won't try to take all of it be careful blud
No, it's literally in his will I am gonna receive those funds not anybody else

I am going to try my best to ascend hard thru trimax and a HT, I will figure out the rest

@WeiWei Buy my rhino bro I'll get you back 💯

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
doesnt sound like he did anything remotely bad enough to you to harbor such an evil ill will towards him lil nigga. why do you think anybody is gonna feel sympathy for you?

• +1
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?
doesnt sound like he did anything remotely bad enough to you to harbor such an evil ill will towards him lil nigga. why do you think anybody is gonna feel sympathy for you?
You mean you think I made this thread to garner sympathy for myself? No, I just had to vent.

I mean, he gave me dogshit genetics including my autoimmune issues which medicine cannot cure, he made me ugly as sin, he is/was broke for a lawyer, I don't know man, might just be me but sounds pretty bad to me

You mean you think I made this thread to garner sympathy for myself? No, I just had to vent.

I mean, he gave me dogshit genetics including my autoimmune issues which medicine cannot cure, he made me ugly as sin, he is/was broke for a lawyer, I don't know man, might just be me but sounds pretty bad to me
do you genuinely think that's "his fault"

every single human thinks its their purpose to reproduce, its not his fault. it was wired in his brain to do so

this argument is retarded. "i hate my parents for birthing me!!" nigga are u a depressed 14 year old or what? grow up and get over it

do you genuinely think that's "his fault"

every single human thinks its their purpose to reproduce, its not his fault. it was wired in his brain to do so

this argument is retarded. "i hate my parents for birthing me!!" nigga are u a depressed 14 year old or what? grow up and get over it
Lol dude I am 26 already

Anyway at least he shoulda made sure he was rich before making me. Being subhuman and dogshit genetics is 1 thing, but being broke... fuck nah

still cant tell if this is larp or not
OP needs to write "looksmax" on a piece of paper, tape it to his hospital bed, take a picture, blur out father's face if he is a pussy. Else it is a larp.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, OGJBSLAYER, mizzy and 2 others