UPDATE ON ASDVEK SITUATION

chudlite

chudlite

chudpilled
SOURCES CLAIM ASDVEK WAS PERMANENTLY BANNED AFTER THREATENING TO DOXX SOMEONE WHILE HAVING “earlier, non-expired warnings, he had racked up” ACCORDING TO MOD @Gengar

WILL FORUM LEGEND ASDVEK MAKE A RETURN? IT SEEMS NOT EVEN AN ATTEMPT AT BAN APPEAL HAS BEEN MADE,

WILL ASDVEK EVER RETURN? STAY TUNED FOR MORE NEWS ON THE SITUATION

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, PlayersGetPlayed, N1666 and 14 others
SOURCES CLAIM ASDVEK WAS PERMANENTLY BANNED AFTER THREATENING TO DOXX SOMEONE WHILE HAVING “earlier, non-expired warnings, he had racked up” ACCORDING TO MOD @Gengar

WILL FORUM LEGEND ASDVEK MAKE A RETURN? IT SEEMS NOT EVEN AN ATTEMPT AT BAN APPEAL HAS BEEN MADE,

@Gengar free my nigga or you're no longer one of the niggas

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, Kaari, Rzn and 2 others
Goofy ahh dragon ball z narrator! :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: k99, psychomandible, Rzn and 5 others
@Gengar free my nigga or you're no longer one of the niggas
I cannot be bribed. He must serve his time and perhaps, if the .org rabbis are willing to give him a second chance, he shall be granted one. I guarantee nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, Kaari, greywind and 6 others
ban him tbh:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Rzn and sigma ✰
I cannot be bribed. He must serve his time and perhaps, if the .org rabbis are willing to give him a second chance, he shall be granted one. I guarantee nothing.
Yes saar, beautiful:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn, sigma ✰ and Gengar
good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn and majesticincel
i bribed you, did you enjoy the 1k

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn and majesticincel
Another one bites the dust
a man is smoking a cigar in a car while wearing a red hat .

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan

tagging every active user as this shit is fucking mindblowing

@Rea @Imretarded? @kaligula567 @noobs @truthhurts @alurmo @Mewton @nathan
@ey88 @ElTruecel @Lebgfinal @PsychoH @org3cel.RR @lokmazclock @PROMETHEUS @AOL @noahwillascend @WeiWei @dostoyevski @anthony111553 @GlamourPursuer @appealmaxed @PeakIncels @NZb6Air @enriquecel @Rzn
@Outerz14 @Dendoni @dark.max

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, Outerz14, kaligula567 and 4 others
"forum legend"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, k99, smurf and 1 other person
tagging every active user as this shit is fucking mindblowing

@ey88 @ElTruecel @Lebgfinal @PsychoH @org3cel.RR @lokmazclock @PROMETHEUS @AOL @noahwillascend @WeiWei @dostoyevski @anthony111553 @GlamourPursuer @appealmaxed @PeakIncels @NZb6Air @enriquecel @Rzn
wtf why it not tag me u ping .?

like it not say u tag ,. wtf :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
fuck chinese and nigger :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: chinese :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: NIGGER :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: MAD AT NIGGERS :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and chudlite
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn
@iabsolvejordan check update brocel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and iabsolvejordan
I miss his ragebaits tbh he was like the chilli condiment this forum thrived on when in need of a quick laugh

@asdvek @WhoTookVendetta are born to be banned on everything

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

@Master is currently seasoning him with Kool Aid, ready to be fried.

Stop mass tagging or you'll get banned

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dbva and chudlite

Damm, @Gengar is this true?

You are one of the .org rabbis

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
forum legend in the slums of Tashkent

Asdvek >
Legend >

Choose one