UPDATE on botox masseter reduction: completely candid lens distorted selfies stress test

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
I think I got a bit more resistant to lens distortion now (masseters continue to shrink as I type)

these are all pics taken at random rotations towards lighting, taking the phone , unlocking it and taking the pic as soon as its unlocked without adjusting angle or looking at myself in the screen for more than half a second. all of these are pretty close to front phone cam too
20190810 013248
20190810 013239
20190810 003135
20190810 013330
20190810 013227
20190810 013318
20190810 003122

IMG 20190810 022112 285

IMG 20190810 022429 482

Bonus massive cherrypick (with lens distortion but watching angle and lighting):
20190810 015724

All the pics wrre taken with "whip outnphone unlock with can app open, click pic as soon as screen is on). this thread is basically a "stress test" of results.

I also visited family amd all of them remarked about me having lost weight since I looks "sharper" according to them (they dont know I underwent the procedure).

So was spending money on botox worth the jaw width loss?

Last edited:
Looks scary.

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
Just imagine being in your 30s and asking for validation from a bunch of underage curry else who should be gearing up to study pre med but instead wandered too far into the shitholes of the internet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, kota, shimada and 1 other person
Just imagine being in your 30s and asking for validation from a bunch of underage curry else who should be gearing up to study pre med but instead wandered too far into the shitholes of the internet
been incel and extremelly bullied more than half of my life. I guess its reasonable. Besides this forum is one of the few to actually give honest ratings and advice.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, Zeta ascended and MD_Hopeful69
been incel and extremelly bullied more than half of my life. I guess its reasonable. Besides this forum is one of the few to actually give honest ratings and advice.
How were you bullied? You literally look better than 99 percent of people? Being socially weird? That sucks my eude. We should talk sometime. Do u have discord?

Same

How were you bullied? You literally look better than 99 percent of people? Being socially weird? That sucks my eude. We should talk sometime. Do u have discord?
randomly hit. clothes and belongings thrown om toliets, qhen outsiders came for antibullying campaigns and talked about people doing drugs, class outirght mocking me like "were gonna feel guilty if you start doing drugs" shit like that. I was pretty ugly + high inhib in my teens

20190810 003135

• JFL
Reactions: left2die
I think I got a bit more resistant to lens distortion now (masseters continue to shrink as I type)

these are all pics taken at random rotations towards lighting, taking the phone , unlocking it and taking the pic as soon as its unlocked without adjusting angle or looking at myself in the screen for more than half a second. all of these are pretty close to front phone cam too
View attachment 94306View attachment 94307View attachment 94308View attachment 94311View attachment 94315View attachment 94316View attachment 94318
View attachment 94349

View attachment 94350
Bonus massive cherrypick (with lens distortion but watching angle and lighting):
View attachment 94331
All the pics wrre taken with "whip outnphone unlock with can app open, click pic as soon as screen is on). this thread is basically a "stress test" of results.

I also visited family amd all of them remarked about me having lost weight since I looks "sharper" according to them (they dont know I underwent the procedure).

I dont know, you look good but I dont think a lot of girls are into that hairstyle. Dont know about it being short though. Could be just me. About face, you look unironically great.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Cut ur hair man

have u tried different hairstyles with shorter hair ? how did u look if so

who is actually subhumanly stupid enough to pay for masseter reduction- just don't chew you abominable cockroack.

And I don't even want to talk about how counterproductive lack of masseter strength/size is for looksmaxxing, in every possible regard...

View attachment 94306View attachment 94307View attachment 94308View attachment 94311View attachment 94315View attachment 94316View attachment 94318
View attachment 94349

View attachment 94350
View attachment 94331

Midfacecel

who is actually subhumanly stupid enough to pay for masseter reduction- just don't chew you abominable cockroack.

And I don't even want to talk about how counterproductive lack of masseter strength/size is for looksmaxxing, in every possible regard...
mot everyone has loe masseter insertions. highbmasseger insertios looks bloated af. Before I could not take candid pics like in the OP
Midfacecel
my real FWHR rstio is 2

Last edited:
You have great bones but what's the deal with your Howard Stern hair? Get rid of that shit man.

20190810_003122-jpg.94318

that frame.... im sorry zyros

He’s in his 30s? I thought he was like 23...

You sound like a nice guy OP i sympathize with anyone that's a victim of bullying being one myself.
But the problem you're facing isn't your looks but your attitude. What you did to your face was unnecessary and low iq.
Getting a shorter haircut is the only thing you need to ascend.

Last edited:
whats up fabregas

You sound like a nice guy OP i sympathize with anyone that's a victim of bullying being one myself.
But the problem you're facing isn't your looks but your attitude. What you did to your face was unnecessary and low iq.
Getting a shorter haircut is the only thing you need to ascend.

Im pretty sociable irl, not an autist as I seem here. About the botox, I have to see today night if I gett less IOI than the habitual or more to see if I did a change for the better or the worse, but what I have seen is that now I never have a "bad" selfie like I had before, now I can whip my phone without caring about light or angle and take a pic and not look bloated unlike before in which it was like crossing a minefield, but then again front cam is not the "real you". I will see this night at the bars.

View attachment 94349

View attachment 94350
View attachment 94331

Your hair jfl 😂 do guys often slap your ass not knowing it's a man?

Im pretty sociable irl, not an autist as I seem here. About the botox, I have to see today night if I gett less IOI than the habitual or more to see if I did a change for the better or the worse, but what I have seen is that now I never have a "bad" selfie like I had before, now I can whip my phone without caring about light or angle and take a pic and not look bloated unlike before in which it was like crossing a minefield, but then again front cam is not the "real you". I will see this night at the bars.
Do you fuck girls?

yes but not "slayer level". Then again I live in a medium to small town dunno about big cities.
how to whitemax as white>?