update on hair transplant from HOI and advice needed

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
@StrangerDanger @LooksOverAll @LastHopeForNorman @Laylow225 @faggotchadlite @Lawton88 @Chadakin @Blackgymmax @Maxim @runescapeaddict1996 @ArvidGustavsson @meecho738 @Bobelbrah @ecig @khvirgin @ScramFranklin @Real @Diremeyer @Gascoigne @grimy @FastBananaCEO @to_stop_da_cope @SubhumanCurrycel @Spinc @ConspiracyTheory @ascentium @Zeta ascended @homo_faber @crosshold @lasthope @halo3player1851 @Truemaxxer @antiantifa @MadTwatter @MassacredMyBoy @damnit @Casadonis @bigmike69 @Baldingman1998 @ChangeOfHeart @RAITEIII @it_just_so_happens @Agendum @FacialAesthetics @Lorsss @Linoob

please read everything

update on transplant
im currently 2 weeks away from 12 months and as i expected my transplant is very subpar with some parts just not growing, i notified the clinic customer adviser that i was unhappy, demanded a refund, and went to post a negative google review.
a few hours later i got contacted by a representative at the clinic who i met a year ago and they seemed pretty apologetic about the result. I got a refund straight away and they said I was the first bad case they had (didnt really believe it but whatever) anyway the guy seemed pretty sincere and since I got a full refund I assume they weren't incompetent out of pure greed.
after I got a refund he said that the doctor wanted to repair my case for free and that the clinic would pay for the hotel, flight and do smp they also assured me i wouldn't have technicians work on the extraction like last time and have a doctor go through the whole procedure with more manual fue instead of motor to lessen the transection rate.
tbh ive basically been mind shattered from the first trip and have gone through a crazy depressive episode over this that i've become very apathetic, like i've literally stopped going gym, studying that hard and given up on trying to "ascend", money right now isn't an issue since i have like over £13,000 in crypto and £9000 in fiat that is more or less disposable to me, i had 2500 extractions the first time and want to keep it below 4000-4500, im not that worried in balding since my genetics test from multiple sources gave me a 19% chance of balding plus im willing to tolerate fin, so my goal was to go to a good surgeon like bisanga and get 1500 grafts done by him but his team hasn't responded to my emails which i assume is because im in my early twenties and therefore not an ideal candidate.
i don't really want to wait that much longer since its been giving me a lot of social anxiety so i basically dont leave my house unless i need to attend some uni lecture as of now im able to fraud pretty convincingly by combing my hair forward laying it down and using alot of hair fibres into my afro (see pics below)
pics are my donor after like 6 months, HT result, frauding with fibres and donor with slightly longer hair

basically my options are :
1) wait for bisanga and rot socially till im 25 or something
2) take up the offer from HOI to have the corrective HT and risk another failure (rope)
3) keep contacting other surgeons until i can find a credible one willing to work on a 20 year old

what should i do guys this is a pretty shit situation so i pinged everyone who replied to previous hair transplant posts to see what they think.
being born with a high hairline is beyond brutal

Attachments

• 20210702_022645.jpg
    20210702_022645.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20211124_131345.jpg
    20211124_131345.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210929_105008.jpg
    20210929_105008.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211127-045806_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211127-045806_Gallery.jpg
    848.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StrangerDanger, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14166 and 4 others
how and where did you made a balding genetics test

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
how and where did you made a balding genetics test
take a 23andme health and ancestry test then use the raw data and go to some other third-party genetics test websites with bigger databases.
I consistently scored on the lowest percentile and tbf i haven't lost any hair or had any recession in my life, east Africans just have subhuman hairlines like 60% of the time
my mums dad had nw1 to like age 75 with no thinning and my X chromosome has genes associated with no hair loss so i probs got his hair genes, these arent 100% accurate but im willing to gamble on them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Baldingman1998
I'd go there again since it already looks fucked now anyway and they offered free revision

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 7098
@StrangerDanger @LooksOverAll @LastHopeForNorman @Laylow225 @faggotchadlite @Lawton88 @Chadakin @Blackgymmax @Maxim @runescapeaddict1996 @ArvidGustavsson @meecho738 @Bobelbrah @ecig @khvirgin @ScramFranklin @Real @Diremeyer @Gascoigne @grimy @FastBananaCEO @to_stop_da_cope @SubhumanCurrycel @Spinc @ConspiracyTheory @ascentium @Zeta ascended @homo_faber @crosshold @lasthope @halo3player1851 @Truemaxxer @antiantifa @MadTwatter @MassacredMyBoy @damnit @Casadonis @bigmike69 @Baldingman1998 @ChangeOfHeart @RAITEIII @it_just_so_happens @Agendum @FacialAesthetics @Lorsss @Linoob

please read everything

update on transplant
im currently 2 weeks away from 12 months and as i expected my transplant is very subpar with some parts just not growing, i notified the clinic customer adviser that i was unhappy, demanded a refund, and went to post a negative google review.
a few hours later i got contacted by a representative at the clinic who i met a year ago and they seemed pretty apologetic about the result. I got a refund straight away and they said I was the first bad case they had (didnt really believe it but whatever) anyway the guy seemed pretty sincere and since I got a full refund I assume they weren't incompetent out of pure greed.
after I got a refund he said that the doctor wanted to repair my case for free and that the clinic would pay for the hotel, flight and do smp they also assured me i wouldn't have technicians work on the extraction like last time and have a doctor go through the whole procedure with more manual fue instead of motor to lessen the transection rate.
tbh ive basically been mind shattered from the first trip and have gone through a crazy depressive episode over this that i've become very apathetic, like i've literally stopped going gym, studying that hard and given up on trying to "ascend", money right now isn't an issue since i have like over £13,000 in crypto and £9000 in fiat that is more or less disposable to me, i had 2500 extractions the first time and want to keep it below 4000-4500, im not that worried in balding since my genetics test from multiple sources gave me a 19% chance of balding plus im willing to tolerate fin, so my goal was to go to a good surgeon like bisanga and get 1500 grafts done by him but his team hasn't responded to my emails which i assume is because im in my early twenties and therefore not an ideal candidate.
i don't really want to wait that much longer since its been giving me a lot of social anxiety so i basically dont leave my house unless i need to attend some uni lecture as of now im able to fraud pretty convincingly by combing my hair forward laying it down and using alot of hair fibres into my afro (see pics below)
pics are my donor after like 6 months, HT result, frauding with fibres and donor with slightly longer hair

2) take up the offer from HOI to have the corrective HT and risk another failure (rope)
3) keep contacting other surgeons until i can find a credible one willing to work on a 20 year old

what should i do guys this is a pretty shit situation so i pinged everyone who replied to previous hair transplant posts to see what they think.
What clinic did you go to? Some ht clinics are noobs when it comes to african hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Maybe but they might fuck it up again and take more donor area
@HighTierNormie maybe you can get a skype consult with the surgeon and have him explain what exactly he's gonna do to fix it

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie and Baldingman1998
Be very careful with your decision. Grafts are not infinite.

• +1
Reactions: Kingscrush7, Danish_Retard and HighTierNormie
looksmaxxing is so fucking hard man lol

I had a transplant a month ago and even though you never know how it will be until like the 7 month mark, im already thinking it will be a shit result lol. If so will need another transplant. ANOTHER year of hiding from the world as you have to deal with redness, ugly duckling phase, shedding, regrowth etc!

And that's just one operation. I need to get rhino and/or some sort of lower third work next.

That old meme about you being like 60 years old by the time you've looksmaxxed seemes so true lol. It's all a super long process with tonnes of potential complications for each single op

Are your pics 1 and 2 now and 3 and 4 are before any op? Looks like you do'nt have a tonne of donor hair left so it might be best to go with someone else who you can be more sure will do a good job, especially considering you have a load of money

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomvanish, LooksmaxxHopeful, never_lucky and 3 others

I had a transplant a month ago and even though you never know how it will be until like the 7 month mark, im already thinking it will be a shit result lol. If so will need another transplant. ANOTHER year of hiding from the world as you have to deal with redness, ugly duckling phase, shedding, regrowth etc!

And that's just one operation. I need to get rhino and/or some sort of lower third work next.

That old meme about you being like 60 years old by the time you've looksmaxxed seemes so true lol. It's all a super long process with tonnes of potential complications for each single op

Are your pics 1 and 2 now and 3 and 4 are before any op? Looks like you do'nt have a tonne of donor hair left so it might be best to go with someone else who you can be more sure will do a good job, especially considering you have a load of money
how long until you can get the 2nd transplant?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617

all pics are after the transplant

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Be very careful with your decision. Grafts are not infinite.
i know i wouldn't have even went turkey in the first place if there weren't minimum age rules, i just wanted to get over having a big forehead as soon as possible

all pics are after the transplant
oh. pic 1 and 2 early into the process and pic 3 and 4 after a year?
It looks like a good result if so? Donor healed up nicely too

oh. pic 1 and 2 early into the process and pic 3 and 4 after a year?
It looks like a good result if so? Donor healed up nicely too
its more that afro hair kind of mats on itself so looks a lot thicker with any amount of length than buzzed short and pics 1 is 6 months so donor should be completely healed while pic 2 is my actual result, pic 3 is how i can fraud with hair fibres

while pic 2 is my actual result, pic 3 is how i can fraud with hair fibres
ahh, ok makes sense now. Was a bit confused. My hope (because i'm certain my transplant will be shit) is that i'll at least be able to fraud with fibers. I think as long as there is SOME hair there, fibers can do a pretty amazing job. I'll know more in about 4 months! I only had 2200 grafts (apparently) so probably really only have another 1000 or so for my hair type before it looks really bad in the donor so i'll have to be careful too!

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
tbh curly hair is infamously hard to do hair transplants on. If they actually gave you a refund it seems like they at least did their best.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, LooksmaxxHopeful, Warlow and 1 other person
tbh curly hair is infamously hard to do hair transplants on. If they actually gave you a refund it seems like they at least did their best.
true its harder but they have dozens of black results on their social media, tbh the only reason i picked them was because of there other afro hair results

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Danish_Retard
tbh i dont see whats so bad about it unironically, can you point it out?

• +1
if i remember the thread you thought ht was a mistake and you wanted to get hairline lowering before, do you still think that way?

Definitely don't allow HOI or any other Turkish hair mill to touch your scalp. You need a skilled surgeon. Dr. Patrick Mwamba is another good option and he's also in belgium.

• Love it
Reactions: HighTierNormie
I don't see why you got a hair transplant given your hair texture and density. Your hair is so thick and dense it looks like a sponge, so unless you get 2-3 sessions to achieve 100 grafts/cm^2 then it's going to look bad. I think you should've gotten a hairline lowering instead.

Regardless, I think you should use powder on the transplanted area in the meantime. Your hair is so thick that nobody will be able to tell.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I don't see why you got a hair transplant given your hair texture and density. Your hair is so thick and dense it looks like a sponge, so unless you get 2-3 sessions to achieve 100 grafts/cm^2 then it's going to look bad. I think you should've gotten a hairline lowering instead.

Regardless, I think you should use powder on the transplanted area in the meantime. Your hair is so thick that nobody will be able to tell.
I dont think my hair density is especially thick, curly hair just has more coverage because it doesnt grow straight so in theory i could have looked good with fewer grafts than straight hair people

Definitely don't allow HOI or any other Turkish hair mill to touch your scalp. You need a skilled surgeon. Dr. Patrick Mwamba is another good option and he's also in belgium.
Thank you for the suggestion do you know more ones i could look for?

if i remember the thread you thought ht was a mistake and you wanted to get hairline lowering before, do you still think that way?
Yh lowering than HT into the scar is still ideal for big forehead and no hairloss

please read everything

update on transplant

Sorry, Im still awaiting my results.....just two more weeks....

Im wondering if HT are just a money sink.

Sorry, Im still awaiting my results.....just two more weeks....

Im wondering if HT are just a money sink.
getting a bad one and then repairing with an expensive surgeon sure is

please read everything

update on transplant

why did they offer you a refund? because your donor area looks a bit thin or is it the front that bothers you?

Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 28 um 144441

if they gave you a full refund and offer to pay for your hotel stay+ flight + revision I'd definitely take them up on it. Their time also isn't free, which means they are confident in their ability to fix it.

if it turns out good you'll have had 2 HT for basically 0 cost

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
If you aren't balding why did you get a hair transplant? You just naturally have a high-set hairline? You got surgery just to fix like a hairline that was just too rounded not even receding? That's dedication on a whole other level, admiring, do you still think it was worth it to get the surgery? Are you still going to stay committed till you get the result you want? What is the result you want exactly, like a Zayn Malik type hairline? Sorry for asking so many questions just curious

If you aren't balding why did you get a hair transplant? You just naturally have a high-set hairline? You got surgery just to fix like a hairline that was just too rounded not even receding? That's dedication on a whole other level, admiring, do you still think it was worth it to get the surgery? Are you still going to stay committed till you get the result you want? What is the result you want exactly, like a Zayn Malik type hairline? Sorry for asking so many questions just curious
bro i had an almost 5 five head from birth, which absolutely ruins my facial harmony, i literally look 5x better with hats or longer hair to cover up my hairline, i want a result that fits my face nothing ridiculously low like zayn malik.
getting a smaller forehead is still my top priority as long as it is still possible for me to pursue it
if it could go back i would have (1) avoided turkey like the plague and went to a clinic that charges per graft (2) waited so i could get surgical hairline lowering surgery then filling in scar with fue. And yes i do regret the surgery but that's because it was poor work

for me, i don't care about sex, female validation or being "chad" none of that. I literally just want to be able to walk down the street and not feel self-aware for my appearance there's nothing more important than that for me

• +1
African hair is incredible difficult to work on

please read everything

update on transplant

don't tag me man i ain't balding dumbass rubbing oil on my scalp gon stop any possible balding

going to dr mwamba next month guys