Update to brainmaxxing stack (35th day)

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
View my original post https://looksmax.org/threads/brainm...caused-through-major-depression.402647/page-2
ok so what i can say is that the stack so far has been more of a partial success, i will continue but with more tweaks

Meditation: this is still one of the best practices to increase concentration I recommend everyone to still do it, it's definitely been very helpful, I try to do it either in the morning or right before a study session. There was a Huberman podcast on ADHD that cited a study referencing that one meditation session can permanently increase focus, i highly recommend for everyone the only issue is that it is very difficult to motivate yourself to do but it is unironically one of the best ways to improve brain function

Cerebrolysin: this definitely worked better than a placebo but was also a lot more subtle than i would have expected. After the first injection, i had this really freaky "brain rush" but ever since the first time i haven't experienced that effect since what I could notice was that my brain doesn't get stuck on one idea for as long as it used to,i.e no more rumination, however, it didn't have the "emotional blunting" of drugs like an SSRI, this may be a good thing for some people but it means that you would still feel negative emotions but just wouldn't obsess over them for that long, I actually kinda wanted some emotional blunting for my particular circumstance but it is what it is. My memory and ability to remain focused for longer without fatigue has definitely increased, i also have dyskinesia from childhood which has calmed down slightly which is most likely due to the cerebro. Now even though i had zero negative effects from using this drug i will probs switch to an SSRI in a few months for 4 reasons: (1) There is no emotional blunting my mindset and worldview are more or less the same therefore not a good drug to treat depression by itself (good for anxiety though)
(2) Potential for your body to create antibodies to the Cerebro since it is growth factors sourced from pig brains and therefore the effects will diminish, not only this but hypothetical chance for your bodies antibodies to cross-react with your own endogenous supply (can't say 100% but all the Cerebro studies I found are short term)
(3) You need to be injecting at minimum at least 5ml-10ml IM weekly to feel a substantial effect, injecting this much fluid weekly into your muscle will over time cause scarring to the muscle and at worse some form of pressure necrosis due to the large amount of fluid to subvert this you absolutely need to be rotating between at least 4 injection sites, plus i don't like needles
(4) Even though there are no cases of prion disease related to Cerebro use I can't say whether or not it will never happen, also prions disease has a 100% fatality rate

Adderall: this has also been very helpful it isn't going to make everyone a hard worker, i used doses of 10mg and under so i never felt any euphoria, what i noticed is that my mind didnt get distracted as often by outside disturbances and i didn't feel the need as much to procrastinate, it, however, did not make my tasks more enjoyable than playing video games and i would still need some motivation to continue but it was definitely an improvement.
I will continue using amphetamines but not Adderall, i used generic addy, which is half levoamphetamine and half dextroamphetamine, the former is adrenergic whereas the latter is dopaminergic, this means that the first one will feel like taking 10 cups of coffee whereas the second is more akin to low dose meth.
For me I like studying pretty late into the afternoon so i dosed at like 4pm BIG MISTAKE couldn't sleep till the next day and felt like shit for a week, if you want to use Adderall i recommend pairing with a beta-blocker to lower the adrenergic signaling to your heart or use it in the morning and do all your work then, DO NOT use Adderall while playing games, jerking off, watching tv or other tasks you do not want to habituate yourself to doing otherwise your brain will correlate whatever you are doing to high dopamine and form an addiction like 10x as quick.
I'm going to switch to pure dextroamphetamine or Vyvanse instead so my sleep doesn't get ruined since I am already an insomniac

i plan to switch out some stuff but other than that it has definitely got the ball rolling for me and i feel more hopeful that i can achieve well.
ofc, before you try any nootropic good sleep and covering any nutrient deficiencies, is a must before using any brain-boosting substances

will make another update in a month or 2 but this is what ive experienced so far

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Stoicism0, Sexually Disabled and 18 others
@Pumanator @homesick @redfacccee @TrestIsBest @Soalian @ChristianChad @Alibaba69 @Patient A @Be_ConfidentBro @Alexand @Cristiano88 @samm735 @carnage @Rush @Chadethnic101 @poloralf @Digital Hitler

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, carnage, samm735 and 4 others
if you have any particular questions i can answer them here

Have there been any other sort of improvements?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
very interesting results, have been wanting to try adderall but from what I have heard they don't prescribe it here in ireland and im not ready to pay 8 usd per pill

very interesting results, have been wanting to try adderall but from what I have heard they don't prescribe it here in ireland and im not ready to pay 8 usd per pill
i got 30mg pills and split them into fourths so lasts way longer, anything higher than 10mg is going to cause brain damage in the long run.
its pretty hard to get a prescription because of the potential for abuse (especially in Europe) and dysregulated dopamine could cause bipolar, schizophrenia and other mental illnesses in the future

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
whats the benefit of adrenergic effect in adderall for? is dopaminergic more useful for habituation?

Occasional electrolytes top ups nigger

Occasional electrolytes top ups nigger
there are approximately 390 billion trees in the Amazon rainforest. These trees vary widely in species and size. The chemical reactions that occur in these trees in order to produce oxygen from carbon dioxide and water are complex and require a constant supply of energy to be generated by the plant. One of these 390 billion trees works hard to replace the oxygen that you breathe. I want you to find this tree deep in the Amazon rainforest and apologize to it for wasting the oxygen it works so hard to produce.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Alexanderr, Boldandbeautiful and 5 others
View my original post https://looksmax.org/threads/brainm...caused-through-major-depression.402647/page-2
ok so what i can say is that the stack so far has been more of a partial success, i will continue but with more tweaks

Meditation: this is still one of the best practices to increase concentration I recommend everyone to still do it, it's definitely been very helpful, I try to do it either in the morning or right before a study session. There was a Huberman podcast on ADHD that cited a study referencing that one meditation session can permanently increase focus, i highly recommend for everyone the only issue is that it is very difficult to motivate yourself to do but it is unironically one of the best ways to improve brain function

Cerebrolysin: this definitely worked better than a placebo but was also a lot more subtle than i would have expected. After the first injection, i had this really freaky "brain rush" but ever since the first time i haven't experienced that effect since what I could notice was that my brain doesn't get stuck on one idea for as long as it used to,i.e no more rumination, however, it didn't have the "emotional blunting" of drugs like an SSRI, this may be a good thing for some people but it means that you would still feel negative emotions but just wouldn't obsess over them for that long, I actually kinda wanted some emotional blunting for my particular circumstance but it is what it is. My memory and ability to remain focused for longer without fatigue has definitely increased, i also have dyskinesia from childhood which has calmed down slightly which is most likely due to the cerebro. Now even though i had zero negative effects from using this drug i will probs switch to an SSRI in a few months for 4 reasons: (1) There is no emotional blunting my mindset and worldview are more or less the same therefore not a good drug to treat depression by itself (good for anxiety though)
(2) Potential for your body to create antibodies to the Cerebro since it is growth factors sourced from pig brains and therefore the effects will diminish, not only this but hypothetical chance for your bodies antibodies to cross-react with your own endogenous supply (can't say 100% but all the Cerebro studies I found are short term)
(3) You need to be injecting at minimum at least 5ml-10ml IM weekly to feel a substantial effect, injecting this much fluid weekly into your muscle will over time cause scarring to the muscle and at worse some form of pressure necrosis due to the large amount of fluid to subvert this you absolutely need to be rotating between at least 4 injection sites, plus i don't like needles
(4) Even though there are no cases of prion disease related to Cerebro use I can't say whether or not it will never happen, also prions disease has a 100% fatality rate

Adderall: this has also been very helpful it isn't going to make everyone a hard worker, i used doses of 10mg and under so i never felt any euphoria, what i noticed is that my mind didnt get distracted as often by outside disturbances and i didn't feel the need as much to procrastinate, it, however, did not make my tasks more enjoyable than playing video games and i would still need some motivation to continue but it was definitely an improvement.
I will continue using amphetamines but not Adderall, i used generic addy, which is half levoamphetamine and half dextroamphetamine, the former is adrenergic whereas the latter is dopaminergic, this means that the first one will feel like taking 10 cups of coffee whereas the second is more akin to low dose meth.
For me I like studying pretty late into the afternoon so i dosed at like 4pm BIG MISTAKE couldn't sleep till the next day and felt like shit for a week, if you want to use Adderall i recommend pairing with a beta-blocker to lower the adrenergic signaling to your heart or use it in the morning and do all your work then, DO NOT use Adderall while playing games, jerking off, watching tv or other tasks you do not want to habituate yourself to doing otherwise your brain will correlate whatever you are doing to high dopamine and form an addiction like 10x as quick.
I'm going to switch to pure dextroamphetamine or Vyvanse instead so my sleep doesn't get ruined since I am already an insomniac

i plan to switch out some stuff but other than that it has definitely got the ball rolling for me and i feel more hopeful that i can achieve well.
ofc, before you try any nootropic good sleep and covering any nutrient deficiencies, is a must before using any brain-boosting substances

will make another update in a month or 2 but this is what ive experienced so far
dude found the limitless pill

It's 6PM, and I am about to take Vyvanse (which works 3 times longer than adderall). JFL at u not taking adderall after 4 lmao

It's 6PM, and I am about to take Vyvanse (which works 3 times longer than adderall). JFL at u not taking adderall after 4 lmao
it doesnt have the adrenergic effect levoamphetamine does so wouldnt affect sleep but it also takes longer to peak

Last edited:
jw wat part of ireland u in

it doesnt have the adrenergic effect levoamphetamine does so wouldnt affect sleep but it also takes longer to peak
bruh i am prescribed vyvanse and adderall, and vyvanse is 3 times stronger lol and has more wakefullness effect. adderall mogs in hunger supression tho

What are you studying? How has your performance in exams improved?

bruh i am prescribed vyvanse and adderall, and vyvanse is 3 times stronger lol and has more wakefullness effect. adderall mogs in hunger supression tho
oh sounds good then i have a friend who has vyvanse and he says the same thing, where are you to be getting prescribed adderrall?

oh sounds good then i have a friend who has vyvanse and he says the same thing, where are you to be getting prescribed adderrall?
lol i found a website. i paid 30 bucks, some asian doctor lady asked me if I wanted adderall, and then sent prescription to my walmart

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and HighTierNormie
there are approximately 390 billion trees in the Amazon rainforest. These trees vary widely in species and size. The chemical reactions that occur in these trees in order to produce oxygen from carbon dioxide and water are complex and require a constant supply of energy to be generated by the plant. One of these 390 billion trees works hard to replace the oxygen that you breathe. I want you to find this tree deep in the Amazon rainforest and apologize to it for wasting the oxygen it works so hard to produce.
How ironic, you copy paste some bullshit without even explaining a single point of why my point was invalid. You are ignorant of the relationship between amphetamines and electrolytes.

I actually hope your stupid reality becomes overwhelming for you and you kill yourself one day. I hope your family burns in a car accident and your future female partner leaves you for ugly somalian BBC and takes the kids, all your property and leaves you with debt until you killyourself. You stupid fucking gay normie die

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
100% serious shit thread you ethnic subhuman piece of stupid shit

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and HighTierNormie
How ironic, you copy paste some bullshit without even explaining a single point of why my point was invalid. You are ignorant of the relationship between amphetamines and electrolytes.

I actually hope your stupid reality becomes overwhelming for you and you kill yourself one day. I hope your family burns in a car accident and your future female partner leaves you for ugly somalian BBC and takes the kids, all your property and leaves you with debt until you killyourself. You stupid fucking gay normie die
apologies I was not aware of the relationship between electrolytes and amphetamines I was distracted by the unwarranted n-word at the end of your message , but you are correct, it is not fair of me to discredit the statement, I thank you for your contribution and hope we can put this behind us (y)

apologies I was not aware of the relationship between electrolytes and amphetamines I was distracted by the unwarranted n-word at the end of your message , but you are correct, it is not fair of me to discredit the statement, I thank you for your contribution and hope we can put this behind us (y)
ok nigger, didn't know you were a nigger, apology accepted. please cool down in future. I don't actually care if you are a nigger, nigger.

• Love it
Reactions: HighTierNormie
Dopamine does have an adrenergic effect by itself believe it or not, so it can definitely still keep you awake on its own

• +1
Dopamine does have an adrenergic effect by itself believe it or not, so it can definitely still keep you awake on its own
Maybe so but definitely not as bad

lol i found a website. i paid 30 bucks, some asian doctor lady asked me if I wanted adderall, and then sent prescription to my walmart
I wish my country prescribed vyvanse

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Meditation is one of the easiest things one can do to start fixing the brain. Increased BDNF, GABA, strengthens the prefrontal cortex and blunts the amygdala. Such a god tier habit.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 6423

I have tried the drug route and trust me bro it will catch up with u eventually (referring to Adderall etc). Best antidepresant drug u can take with a less limited amount of negative feedback is testosterone. I used benzos adderall etc for years but trust me it will catch up with you. Best thing is Test+exercise (cario 4 times week).

Then use addy/benzos/other drugs once a week max.

I have tried the drug route and trust me bro it will catch up with u eventually (referring to Adderall etc). Best antidepresant drug u can take with a less limited amount of negative feedback is testosterone. I used benzos adderall etc for years but trust me it will catch up with you. Best thing is Test+exercise (cario 4 times week).

Then use addy/benzos/other drugs once a week max.
i don't want to shut down my HPTA just yet, taking test is like pandora's box now you gotta worry about estrogen, progesterone, FSH, LH and all those other hormones, and trust me i know how to not abuse drugs im dosing like 5mg addy for 3 days a week on study days (way below an ADHD prescription dose) i wouldn't touch benzos since messing with the gabba system is the fastest way to ruin your life, i do take phenibut like once a week max (more like once a month) which is like a weaker benzo.
i definitely do not have an addictive personality I've tried cocaine, weed, xanax etc and didn't feel an urge to try and self medicate any depression with those drugs ever in my life because I know it will never help me long term

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
i don't want to shut down my HPTA just yet, taking test is like pandora's box now you gotta worry about estrogen, progesterone, FSH, LH and all those other hormones, and trust me i know how to not abuse drugs im dosing like 5mg addy for 3 days a week on study days (way below an ADHD prescription dose) i wouldn't touch benzos since messing with the gabba system is the fastest way to ruin your life, i do take phenibut like once a week max (more like once a month) which is like a weaker benzo.
i definitely do not have an addictive personality I've tried cocaine, weed, xanax etc and didn't feel an urge to try and self medicate any depression with those drugs ever in my life because I know it will never help me long term
I'm glad you don't but in my experience people use drugs long enough you get a free ride for a while ut i almost always comes back to bite you. Using test at a moderate dose the amount of people who experience estro problem is really low.

What are the four best spots you recommended to inject the cerebrolysin at?

What are the four best spots you recommended to inject the cerebrolysin at?
ventroglute, glute, lower ml try delts it supposedly has a somewhat local affect so could use it closer to brain or if a powerlifter could increase strength if injected into a muscle you are training due to nerve growth factor but this is more speculation

• +1
Reactions: Alexand
ventroglute, glute, lower ml try delts it supposedly has a somewhat local affect so could use it closer to brain or if a powerlifter could increase strength if injected into a muscle you are training due to nerve growth factor but this is more speculation
just inject the same you way you would any IM injection but be mindful of max volume of the muscles you inject for delts its like 1.5cc whereas glutes is like 3cc i believe

Did you get any lasting effects from the Cerebro?

You might want to look into a stimulant that has serotonergic activity, something like 3-FA (not easy to source though). I had good results with isopropylphenidate, much better drug than Ritalin due to the high affinity for the dopamine transporter and minor effect on norepinephrine. I'm on Nardil atm though, absolute godsend of a drug.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
just inject the same you way you would any IM injection but be mindful of max volume of the muscles you inject for delts its like 1.5cc whereas glutes is like 3cc i believe
Sorry on the late uptake I appreciate the response I’m just really a really normie and work two jobs and do school I never take the time to throughly research but I am very interested in trying out the cerebro for my TBI. Can I PM you some questions?

updateeeeeeee.

updateeeeeeee.
I'll try to make a new post soon but there isn't too much to update other than taking Cerebro for too long will for some reason make you mildly nauseous with diarrhea etc. honestly not that bad but noticeable thought it was a weird side effect but it coincided with my dosages but only after 4 weeks of constant use. I suspect this is your body creating antibodies to the Cerebro so I might cycle off and see what happens, I'm holding off on starting an SSRI for a medical reason but will start after getting confirmation it won't interfere with the Tegretol I have to take for dyskinesia.
also, the Cerebro works better the more often you take it but stabilizes effect after a week so if you want to try it I recommend a loading stage

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Did you get any lasting effects from the Cerebro?

You might want to look into a stimulant that has serotonergic activity, something like 3-FA (not easy to source though). I had good results with isopropylphenidate, much better drug than Ritalin due to the high affinity for the dopamine transporter and minor effect on norepinephrine. I'm on Nardil atm though, absolute godsend of a drug.
im kinda scared about those discontinued MAOIs i heard they have a lot of sides and got replaced by SSRIs which work the same. what makes nardil worth using?

im kinda scared about those discontinued MAOIs i heard they have a lot of sides and got replaced by SSRIs which work the same. what makes nardil worth using?
SSRIs don't come anywhere close to the antidepressant and anxiolytic effects MAOIs, specifically Nardil and Parnate, produce. Nardil is literally the cure to mentalceldom imo, there's a reason why it's considered the gold standard for social anxiety. Over the years, I've tried pretty much every drug under the sun for a neurochemical imbalance that was triggered in my adolescence (every SSRI, multiple SNRIs, atypicals, mood stabilizers, amphetamines, phenidates, benzos, opiates, GHB, Ketamine, psychedelics, androgens, etc.), but nothing has come close or been as consistent as Nardil.

i heard they have a lot of sides and got replaced by SSRIs
The side effect profile was pretty bad when I started out the drug, had to deal with orthostatic hypotension, constipation, insomnia, daytime fatigue, and I couldn't jerk off to save my life (which was actually a good thing cuz I was practicing nofap). I also got mild hypomania and long-lasting euphoria from the drug in the beginning; I was in a constant state of bliss and was extremely lowinhib. But I've been taking Nardil since July and for the past 3 months I haven't dealt with any sides. SSRIs just made me feel numb and indifferent, they didn't lessen my depression. On Nardil I just feel "normal", like not drugged or anything. This is achieved because by inhibiting MAO, you're preventing the breakdown of not just serotonin, but also melatonin, norepinephrine, epinephrine, and dopamine. Nardil also inhibits GABA-T.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
SSRIs don't come anywhere close to the antidepressant and anxiolytic effects MAOIs, specifically Nardil and Parnate, produce. Nardil is literally the cure to mentalceldom imo, there's a reason why it's considered the gold standard for social anxiety. Over the years, I've tried pretty much every drug under the sun for a neurochemical imbalance that was triggered in my adolescence (every SSRI, multiple SNRIs, atypicals, mood stabilizers, amphetamines, phenidates, benzos, opiates, GHB, Ketamine, psychedelics, androgens, etc.), but nothing has come close or been as consistent as Nardil.

The side effect profile was pretty bad when I started out the drug, had to deal with orthostatic hypotension, constipation, insomnia, daytime fatigue, and I couldn't jerk off to save my life (which was actually a good thing cuz I was practicing nofap). I also got mild hypomania and long-lasting euphoria from the drug in the beginning; I was in a constant state of bliss and was extremely lowinhib. But I've been taking Nardil since July and for the past 3 months I haven't dealt with any sides. SSRIs just made me feel numb and indifferent, they didn't lessen my depression. On Nardil I just feel "normal", like not drugged or anything. This is achieved because by inhibiting MAO, you're preventing the breakdown of not just serotonin, but also melatonin, norepinephrine, epinephrine, and dopamine. Nardil also inhibits GABA-T.
that sounds really interesting how are you sourcing Nardil and would you recommend for other people to try it?

that sounds really interesting how are you sourcing Nardil and would you recommend for other people to try it?
I get it prescribed. It won't be easy, you gotta find the right pdoc and say you've tried pretty much every antidepressant in the past and none of them worked. I definitely recommend it, no one on this site would be incel if they took Nardil. I take 60mg of Nardil with 150mg of Lyrica and I'm a lowinhib god. Stack Nardil + Cerebrolysin + Lyrica + Tren and you'd live life on tutorial mode.

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AscendingHero and HighTierNormie
I get it prescribed. It won't be easy, you gotta find the right pdoc and say you've tried pretty much every antidepressant in the past and none of them worked. I definitely recommend it, no one on this site would be incel if they took Nardil. I take 60mg of Nardil with 150mg of Lyrica and I'm a lowinhib god. Stack Nardil + Cerebrolysin + Lyrica + Tren and you'd live life on tutorial mode.
How does Lyrica work? Google has it listed as an anticolvusant i already have a similar drug prescribed i.e tegretol so do these drugs have an affect on behaviour?

• +1
Reactions: Cope
HGH IS NEUROPROTECTIVE YOU FOORGOT TO ADD MAH BOY

• +1
Are you prescribed adderall?

I

Is cerebrolysin expensive? And where do inject it? Never heard of the stuff dam